In which point of DBZ would its villains be too much for Superman to handle?

In which point of DBZ would its villains be too much for Superman to handle?
In my opinion as a casual, I´d say Supes could defeat Vegeta and Nappa no easily but without much trouble and take on Freeza with a lot more difficulty, but still winning. I however have a lot of trouble seeing him beating Cell, not to say Majin Buu.

>I however have a lot of trouble seeing him beating Cell, not to say Majin Buu

Same, then I remember that he's Superman so of course he can beat them.

Stfu fagbag

Beerus. DB characters don't have the same feats of strength that Superman has. They can't push planets and can only only blow them up due to Ki control. Base Goku had a problem with 10 tons during the Buu saga. Beerus can kill Superman because he has the authority to destroy anything he wants. The upper echelon of angelic being also could take him since they are stated to be stronger than Beerus. Golden Superman beats them all though. Arale beats him.

Sum wack ass rhymes dawg

10 tons on each limb.

No problem after going super, though.

I got another question could any cannon DBZ charecter defeat Supeboy prime?

i Always thought it was 40 on each limb plus the gravity was higher then earths and he was flying that all add to the weight.

ssj god goku, beerus, whis, vados, champa, zeno would all wipe out superman easy

SSB Vegito probably could.

Whis most likely.

King of Everything definitely.

Beerus should've HAKAI'd Superman before SvB could be made.

You'd be right if you were talking animated Superman. Current comic superman, Majin Buu is the only one who reasonably could deal with him, since he has magic and is likely powered by magic.

Superman has been proven to have fucking unlimited strength as long as he's near the sun. Dude is fucking broken and you know it.

Cell could blow up the Sun. Don´t know how, but he was strong enough to wipe out a galaxy, so I´m taking the Sun is childs play for him

Better question faggots who's stronger, beerus or Dr. Manhattan?

Well Beerus is a being of ridiculous physical power but Manhattan can exist without a body so no amount of physical force will stop him.

But Beerus can literally destroy anything to its most basic level. I´m pretty sure he could end Manhattan.

at least you admit you're a casual, literally nobody in DBZ could defeat Superman.

>ssj god goku would wipe out superman easy
lmao
the others I agree

buu
He's magical properties ensure superman can't just destroy hi down to the molecular level.

Which Superman are we talking about? Pre or Post post crisis? New 52?

This makes a pretty big difference since Pre Crisis Superman was absurdly strong at times able to pull several planets at once by himself so it'd take Super Saiyan Blue Goku level characters to stand a chance.

Post Crisis/New 52 aren't anywhere near as powerful. Even Freeza could possibly even win since he can and has been knocked out by plantary destruction level force but it wouldn't be an easy fight by any means either way.

Coming back from being destroyed down do his most basic level was literally, and canonically, the first thing Dr. Manhattan learned to do.

Majin Buu would be the most interesting of them to see Superman fight because of the magic angle, plus Fat Buu not being inherently evil meaning Supes would try to befriend him. but the real answer is that, like Goku, Superman would get some kind of powerup that would let him beat whatever he needs to beat.

final form Zamasu

Beerus can kill Toonforce and Manhattan is shit tier.

>Arale beats him
Seriously though, that girl is on some One Punch Man level shit.