Who was running the kingdom after their parents died?

Who was running the kingdom after their parents died?

We can assume it was a regent or council of some kind, but what happened to them after Elsa took the throne? And why didn't leadership fall back to them when she left instead of Hans who was just a foreigner?

Also, what kind of leadership qualities has Elsa ever displayed? She rain away at her coronation, came back in chains and was later seen arranging a birthday party for his sister.

We never see her once running the kingdom or even being groomed for it.

Is she just a figurehead?

WHO'S RUNNING THE COUNTRY?

>Country

It was a cartoon, bro.

I've heard there were earlier drafts that would have had Louis C.K. as the royal retainer until Elsa was old enough to rule. The plot would have been him trying to be evil or something so that he could continue ruling for whatever reason.

The Nanny and butler Or whatever their official job title was. You see them a few times. They're named after the original characters of the story.

These two.

>foot size doesn't matter

what did she mean by this?

It means shes a fucking slut who fuck any dicks no matter what the size is

presumably she did other things besides sulking while locked in her room.

Realistically Elsa would had become queen as soon their parents dead was confirmed but a minister would had been acting as a regent until she was of age

Having an interregnum until Elsa was of age was painfully stupid

>3 Frozen threads in a day

What happen here in co ?

Meh... never thought about it. I was more interested in the graphics and the hot sisters that would eventually fuel some lewd thoughts. :^)

what's the caption from?

Their faces truly are the western equivalent of moeblobs in this picture.

This picture is slightly disconcerting. Elsa's face looks fat and Anna's face looks disproportionate.

It was taken during fast motion.

>Who was running the kingdom after their parents died?
Early versions of the story had a regent character. He was cut out and became the Duke of Weselton. In the movie itself it's never mentioned who was in charge, could be an unnamed regent, some council, or Elsa herself.She wouldn't be the first monarch to rule for a time before her coronation. Kids don't want to watch politics so they didn't worry about it.

>what happened to them after Elsa took the throne?
Presumably they went back to whatever they were doing before and Elsa officially took power.

>why didn't leadership fall back to them when she left instead of Hans
Princess Anna's orders. With Elsa gone she was next in line, she said Hans was in charge so he was.

>what kind of leadership qualities has Elsa ever displayed? She rain away at her coronation,
I suspect this is just a "Elsa sucks, Frozen sucks, Hans did nothing wrong" thread in disguise, but whatever.
Elsa ran away at her coronation because she was five seconds away from killing everyone. Most sane people don't want to be mass murderers.

>came back in chains
Technically she came back unconscious and was only chained when in the cell. Hans went looking for Anna, not her.

>seen arranging a birthday party for his sister
>his sister
...Ignoring that, of course she was. Family generally does that kind of thing. Especially someone who feels guilty about ruining their siblings life, almost killing them and actually killing them.

>Is she just a figurehead
No, she's the Queen.

Pic related is Elsa's character sheet from the original pitch bible. It should show what kind of character they were aiming for with Elsa.

>WHO'S RUNNING THE COUNTRY
Elsa.

cinemasins

Her strengths and weaknesses just scream contradiction after contradiction.

Winter, user. Winter is Frozen's season now (not like anybody actually associated it with any other season)...

*ding

I don't think that's Gerda. Gerda's the maid with love handles.

God, what a far departure from the awkward and emotional woman we got in the movie.

I didn't hate this movie when it came out, I'm mostly indifferent to it now, but damn do they go out of their way to remind us all that Anna is a fucking moron.

After reading those comic pages in these threads, I just assumed it can't be that hard to run this place considering Elsa has lotsa free time to run around playin' grabass with Anna and accidentally invent ice cream, give Anna a big birthday party, go on picnics with Anna, go ice skating with Anna...

>heir to the thrown

She's the first special needs Disney Princess, user.

>Frozen is the Lion King of this generation
>It's going to be milked for decades by Disney

>Royals
>Ever doing anything

Kai probably runs everything for her and she just makes appearances when needed like any good monarch. Besides, Arendelle has what 5000 population max?

Look at those hips, she really takes after her sister.

>palace occupies twice the entire area of the public area

Good ole monarchy

I would milk Anna for decades

>Who was running the kingdom after their parents died?
Ja'far?
Ja'far.
JA'FAR!!!

it wouldnt be so bad if it didn't give bad lessons to kids.

Is that mouthwash for children?
why does that exist?

For kids who don't want to floss.

>implying the writers gave a shit about world building when all you need is fap and waifu bait

Disney have no dignity.

Just watch Lego Frozen northen lights

Man, it was a one big advertisement.

Kids don't like politics, of course Disney's not going to show any of it.

Everything is frozen now.

>Strengths: Controlled

If she's controlled there wouldn't have been a plot though?

nah it's a pretty warm winter

>Natural Leader
>Running away from being queen after coronated
>Always Wandering everywhere & play or fucking her sister (frozen fever & some official books)

>Cock goes in here!
>Cock goes where?

Hans

Who said elsa wasn't running shit after her parents died? Its not like she was a child when it happened

Yes she couldn't have her coronation right away but that doesn't mean she can't boss around servants and vassals as the Crowned Princess

The best kind of slut is a charitable slut.