The new Cyborg is a lady

how will the alt-right react to this

I would like to talk about a poc or female character without talking about the alt-right or tumblr you fucking faggot

Happy she's a villain? Or distracted by the weird cyborg sex they had.

I'm sure the SJWs will drown out whatever the nonexistent alt right have to say by bitching about something inane.
Probably will whine the fact that she has tits still is sexist objectification.

not possible

cyborg ladies are my fetish though op

does she have a pusy

But he's an original black character tho

Probably the same way you did tumblr: With apathy.

A shame since I'm really starting to enjoy Cyborg. It's very cheesy but I prefer that to the political bullshit that's infested comics these days.

>Variant

I'm... stunned.

Yes, and she and Cyborg had sex first issue, with wires and robot parts abound.

Well what would you call a Cyborg chick villain?

She-borg

Isn't that already a hero's name?
Also only sidekicks share names, villains have to have opposite names or different.

Post the page, please

Cywhore.

How about we call them nut and bolt

There's just... something so cynical and creatively bankrupt about it. I'm already irritated that Cyborg is just named "Cyborg". Really, couldn't be "The Cyborg" or even "Cyborg-Man"? Just Cyborg. Like calling J'onn "Alien" or Daredevil "Ninja".

But aside from that, calling the female version Variant calls attention to the fact that she can't be a stand alone character. Even She-Borg would work better. And, for fuck's sake, are variant covers really the thing you want to be bringing up?

Why am I so mad about this!?

>variant covers really the thing you want to be bringing up?
What? Really user?
>Why am I so mad about this!?
I have no idea.

Well for the name thing; Cyborg was named that well before Cyborg was even locked into the popular consciousness as a sci-fi word. Cyborgs wouldn't be ultra-popular new age hip cyberpunk characters for another four or five years after his introduction.
To give an example; even Neuromancer, the defining cyberpunk novel, wouldn't even use the word that often.

Basically it's like complaining that Superman is called Superman when he is literally both super and a male; yes, but also there weren't a lot of others at the time so it wasn't "old" yet.

I've been here too long.

For what purpose are metal tits

>brown on the cover
>white on the pages

What's happening here?

For fun.

Because Tits are awesome.
Different lighting? Different Colorists?

>even Neuromancer, the defining cyberpunk novel, wouldn't even use the word that often.

Well what the hell were they called then?

It's not as freaky as I thought it would be, or as you guys made it sound

>Not preferring black on white action

>being a cuck

>is a fun little weird cyborg side character
>isnt seeking out to replace Cyborg
>isnt showing up and proving that she's magically superior to him and he had to actually tutor her
>has an interesting backstory set up over the issues
>whoops turns out she's evil in the end

It isnt as offensive at all compared to Marvel's attempts to push their shitty characters.

Lots of different things depending on the character. Neuromancer uses lots of slang.
A for-hire mercenary was a "Street samurai" and they often had cybernetic grafts. One girl was nicknamed "Razorgirl" because of her literal razor blades implanted under her fingernails.
But the most common word used for cyborgs in general was "vatjob" because you needed to be immersed in a nutrient vat when you got extensive cybernetic surgery.

Side note; metal cybernetics was considered horribly old-fashioned in Neuromancer and one guy with an actual cybernetic arm was considered horribly old-fashioned ("lo-tek") for it.

The """"""""""""""""alt-right"""""""""""""""" doesn't exist.

It does, but it's also not very big.
That would be why it's "alt".
There's a lot of guys on here who will talk shit about beliefs which would technically be alt-right, but like almost everyone talking shit on Sup Forums they're just doing it to get attention and get (you's) because their parents don't love them and/or they're social outcastes or whatever kind of sad drive that leads people to crave internet attention.

I am ideologically opposed to those who perpetuate critical theory as their new religion, but I like the idea of a female cyborg.

Because that is my fetish.

My only complaint is that's a dumb name. Again, people are coming up with super hero names that don't have anything to do with their powers or abilities or characters.

She should be a villain considering Cyborg needs his own rogue gallery.

The Grid sounded cool. Was he cool?

homo

The real question is how my dick will react

I liked him, but he hasn't shown up again.

From what little I know yeah, but he's just Earth-3 cyborg.

He needs an original, homegrown villain.

I came up with one awhile ago, named "The Cyber Punk" who's a hacker who hacks Cyborg and forces him to do things against his will. Cyborg gets kicked out of the League and all sorts of bad stuff happens and he has to find Cyber Punk and clear his name but the guy also does the same thing with other cyborgs like Ladytron and he's always one step of ahead of Cyborg. Vic gets paranoid and he never feels quite confident if he's in control or not.

Anyways BAM, There you go. It's a threat specifically tailored to Vic and a villain/bad guy who's uniquely his own.

>She should be a villain considering Cyborg needs his own rogue gallery.
Oh you don't read comics.

Well, you've got their naming conventions down.

I don't read a lot of ongoings. Does Cyborg have his own unique villains at this point? You can just post 'em instead of being a smart ass about it.

What do you mean?

She's revealed to be a villain at the issue.

Oh okay, that's cool. Sorry for believing OP'S... bullshit. Blame him. Like I said, I don't read a lot of ongoings because I'm a poorfag.

>Sorry for believing OP'S... bullshit
OP's bullsit about how she isn't a villain? Yeah don't see anything about that there. This is all on you.

You can always check out the storytimes that are posted every week.

Cygina

>i-it's n-not my fault for posting and throwing opinions around about things I have no knowledge of
Hey user, here's some advise. If you are a know nothing idiot, shut up and let people that actually know what they are discussing have a conversation.

Cyvergina

it's pretty clever and catchy

>From what little I know yeah, but he's just Earth-3 cyborg.
Nah. He joined up with the Earth-3 guys, but I believe he originated as a virus infecting Cyborg or something like that.

I thought he was an obsolete Cyborg body that built itself replacements for the organic bits and started shooting people.

The virus tool over the original cyborg body and split itself off from the fleshy bits, so Cyborg had to get new mechanical bits.

Okay faggots.

>The new Cyborg is a lady.

This IMPLIES this lady is taking over Cyborg's role. Cyborg is a hero. Thus the lady would be a hero, not a villain.

It's not an unfair assumption to jump too. OP could of said "New Cyborg character Variant is a villain" but they didn't fucking do that now did they?

I have an original character too

I call him "Cyberg"

He's a jew who gets turned into a cyborg after creating a new kind of OS based on the Torah texts but is killed and mangled by cyberdevils sent by Hell

>This IMPLIES this lady is taking over Cyborg's role. Cyborg is a hero. Thus the lady would be a hero, not a villain.
>She's going to end up in Titan, Teen Titan, or Justice league

That reminds me. Is Cyborg Superman still around in Rebirth? Hank Henshaw or the 52 version?

I think both are farting around somewhere.

Don't quote me on this but apparently Nu52 Cyborg Superman is Jor-El or some shit.

why does she have robot tiddies