Mutant Survivability

What class of X-men is the least dead proportionally?

How the fuck do they keep getting new students?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mudbug_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good dental plan

>How the fuck do they keep getting new students?
Telepaths brainwashing parents, duh. How do you think do they keep getting foreign students to involve themselves in domestic military actions? They are brainwashing EVERYONE. Every county clerk, every parent, every fucking person of any importance are all brain fucked.

New Mutants is currently 9/9 alive. Cypher was dead for a bit, and Karma was thought to be dead a few times. But they both got better. Cannonball may actually be immortal.

X-Terminators is about 6/7. Only Rusty is dead.

Generation X is about 4.5/7. Skin and Synch are still dead and Jubilee is among the unliving.

Academy X is a bit more complicated since their generation was huge
It's probably more fair to go:
New Mutants Squad: 3/6 alive
Hellions Squad: 4/6 alive
Paragons Squad: 3/6 alive/powered
Alpha Squadron: 3/6 alive/powered
Corsairs Squad: 3/6 alive/powered
But about 18 of those characters were dead students who never had any lines or used their powers on panel
And then there's students who we didn't see in a full squad like Gentle, Armor, Blindfold, Bling!, X-23. Of those students Onyxx is the only one who died.

Generation Hope is 6/6. Kenji got better.

Aaron's WATXM focused mostly on eight students and no one died because that would show that Logan was wrong and we can't have that.

Bendis' New Xavier School had about 9 students. All of them are still alive at last count.

And, time-fucked teen O5 notwithstanding, the original team is 3/5.

Are Havok and Polaris still kicking around somewhere?

Oh wait I forgot Morrison's students

Morrison's Special Class is 5/7. Dummy and Basilisk died

The Omega Gang is 3/5. Quentin died but got better. Tattoo and Redneck both died in New Warriors vol. 4. (That's what you get for stealing Stilt-Man tech)

So like a 75% survival rate?

I think you've got a better chance of surviving depending on how much responsibility that Emma Frost has in your tutelage.

Morrison's team had bad survivability, a couple cuckoos died and Jean died also.

Kenji is alive?

Greg Pak brought him back in his forgettable Storm solo

>Hellions Squad: 4/6 alive
You mean 1/6 right? Everyone but Empath is dead.

meant for

I was talking about the Academy X Hellions, the students at Xaviers who named their team after the dead ones.

Hellion, Rockslide, Mercury and Dust are all alive. Or at least haven't died on panel yet

Hellion and the Hellions, not the og Hellions.

Also Tarot showed up alive in Spider-Man/Deadpool

She keeps coming back to life like that somehow. A good writer would probably point that out and make it a thing

Oh and Warpath was originally a member too.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead survived that shit too. It could be anyone that didn't die on panel just dodged that bullet and decided to lay low.

Or it could be Marvel has shit for editors.

Tarot was among the post-Necrosha dead Hellions who were resurrected in the completely unremarkable DnA New Mutants run where they all died again.

How many of Gen X are still around? They're mostly dead or MIA aren't they?

Monet and Jubilee are the ones with the most focus these days
Chamber and Husk are still alive
The body that was Penance is running around somewhere even though its empty now

Skin and Synch are currently dead

It depends on if you count Mondo and Gaia but lord knows what happened to them.

Not X-Men class but....

Who's the lobster?

>And then there's students who we didn't see in a full squad like Gentle, Armor, Blindfold, Bling!, X-23.

X-23 was in the last teen X-team of that era, after Emma had a fit and decided only the best of the best of the best would get to go out superheroing.

Mudbug
>marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mudbug_(Earth-616)

Well if you want to count them even though they were all already counted in the Academy X count, then the New X-Men team has a 12/12 survival rate. Elixir has died a few times but he tends to get better. X-23 has nearly died a few times but gets better. Gentle should be dead since his powers are killing him and I think Wakanda ran out of Vibranium years ago but he's still alive last I checked.

Young X-Men has a 7/8 survival. Wolfcub died in the first arc. Ink was in a coma for years but I think he's shown up in the background of a few books.

Yes. They're both still alive

>3/5
Warren is back. Autistic Angel's T/O wings were ripped off and cloned Choir style. Later he merged with the prime Archangel clone and he's back to being himself again.

Jean and Cyclops are both dead, though.

>he's back to being himself again

And thank God for that. As one of the half dozen Warren fans on the planet, I don't know how much more of that shit I could take.

>Cyclops is dead
Fuck. I'm still in denial.