I wonder what Vulture's wearing under that comstume

>i wonder what Vulture's wearing under that comstume

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiUT7Bj7fbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he gay?

No, he's now a mudshark in this shit show. Vulture is a white guy.

Fuck off dude, go be a racist cunt somewhere else.

SJW detected. Go be a cuck elsewhere.

How is it racist? This Peter clearly has a type. And it definitely isn't middle aged bald guys, maybe he puts out for Stark though.

>not falling for the chocolate girl meme
I heard ropes and stools are gonna be on sale during christmas

I only give a shit about the Oscars when it validates and immortalizes a deserving person's career for a landmark performance, so in that context, Keaton was fucking robbed by a hack in a shit film propped up solely due to Redmayne's ability to physically imitate a disabled genius who is still alive, which is the fastest way to Oscar gold not involving sexual assault or journalists/creative-types saving the day.

I feel like Keaton was robbed, but I felt that Emma Stone was robbed even moreso.

>but I felt that Emma Stone was robbed even moreso.

Only by the standard of having the worst dialogue of the movie and managing to come out unscathed.

>which is the fastest way to Oscar gold not involving sexual assault or journalists/creative-types saving the day.

I still have no idea how anyone thought Spotlight was Oscar bait, it has none of the dramatic hallmarks of an Oscar bait movie. People quietly doing their jobs with little in the way of histrionics has never been the sure path to Oscar gold.

What's his type?

>Only by the standard of having the worst dialogue of the movie and managing to come out unscathed.
Her character was great in that movie
youtube.com/watch?v=qiUT7Bj7fbM

Honestly, that's fair. It was a cheap shot at Spotlight, only because that win reminded me too much of The King's Speech year, wherein the safest, based-on-real-heroics-events drama sails past the more interesting and challenging competition. Still not as bad as Shakespeare in Love shitfest, but nothing ever will be.

Tom Holland nude pics when?

Ask Harrison nicely.

The fact that his shirt is too small for his biceps makes me hard.

dat puffy labia

At least they succeeded in casting a Spidey we all want to fuck.

>I still have no idea how anyone thought Spotlight was Oscar bait, it has none of the dramatic hallmarks of an Oscar bait movie. People quietly doing their jobs with little in the way of histrionics has never been the sure path to Oscar gold.

Because it was about shitting on the Catholic Church and Hollywood is run by Jews, so naturally they loved it and felt the need to put it on a soapbox at the Oscars.

Same shit happened with Mickey Rourke. He lost to Sean Penn just because he played a real life fag who was murdered.