RWBY/RT General #1030: Transcending Dimensions to Smack a Ho Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-burnie-hates-nasa

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/H7sxxznb.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not having her make ridiculous demand that you send her back this instant.
One job!!

BEST

BEESSSSTT

I really liked this episode. Almost to a good solid bingo.

Cute Moms being Cute

BEST GIRL

...this isn't a cinder thread

That's the point

With the given dramatics the last couple episodes, I can easily see you getting center column, top-left to bottom-right diagonal, or bottom row in the near future.

It was a really good episode.

I'm more of a Blake man but Weiss is pretty nice. Would give her a hickey on her collar bone.

>That feel when you have to help Weiss get a part time job because money is getting tight, the fridge is empty and bills are piling up.

>Kali and Raven

Would casually ship for smut reasons like a foursome with their daughters.

So how do you feel about Qrow's imminent death/hospitalization? Because that looks to me like the stinger went right through the blade, and he's probably late for being drunk in the first place and won't feel it until next week's episode.

Fall 2.0 looks to be setting up a pattern.

>Because that looks to me like the stinger went right through the blade
Except it looks nothing like that. Plus Tyrian was ordered to capture Ruby alive, so it wouldn't make sense for him to fatally poison her

user pls. She has no power in the real world.

Tell her to get a job and help pay the rent or GTFO.

>Weiss ends up as a burger flipper
>Has to put up with incompetent bosses and lazy coworkers all day
>Comes home late
>Barely gets paid anything
>She cries herself to sleep at night

Qrow's just gonna chase Tyrian off, even though he's probably capable of killing him

He won't die, yet. He'll be severely wounded at worse but I don't see him losing either.

Not happening.
It didn't go through the blade, and even if it did, he's full of aura right now.
And it wouldn't make sense from a narrative point of view. We haven't seen him in a real fight yet, and he's one of the strongest on the good side. Pyrrha's death rose the stakes, but his wouldn't make sense, as Ruby and co aren't ready yet to handle the situation yet.
Remember, Cinder, Emerald and Mercury fucked off when he came for Amber.

>dat clavicle

How do people find out their semblance when it isn't personally activated? Sure Pyrrha could accidentally use her magnetism, but how would Nora find out about the electric boost.

Look at it at 14:15. There's a curve on the point that you can't see there and not because of the perspective (admitedly this could be a whoops on the animator) but instead it's a bit flattened out.

Maybe she was struck by lightning?

If Qrow doesn't win, or at least chase him of. Ruby and Jaune are captured and Ren and Nora are dead.

Plus he should be at least on Tyrian's level if not higher. Qrow's a pro. He's been at this for years, and he knows how to fight a murderous criminal in ways the kids still don't.

Half Maiden Cinder Emerald and Mercury didn't think they could take Qrow.

Cinder deserves better she's the fall maiden she's a beautiful strong woman and pretty much the best girl on this show.

>Nora stuck a fork in a toaster when she was little
>She didn't die
>Instead she got stronger
>SufferingRen.jpg

Qrow isn't gonna die to Tyrian. He has too much exposition to lay on the viewer and RNJR. He needs to drop the bomb that Raven was responsible for that village they passed and other shit.

>Raise the stakes
Team RNJR losing their guardian angel and having to carry him through the woods hounded by an agent of the enemy on par within Salem's council with the arc villain for the previous 3 volumes isn't raising the stakes so that we know to actually be concerned for their well-being rather than Vic Mig coming to save the day?

Dumb hyperactive kid sticks a fork in an outlet and comes out with superstrength instead of burn scars.

The close up impact shot shows that it clearly doesn't penetrate the blade.

She's twisted and scared now. Just like her cruel black heart.

What did they see ?

He can do that while fading from poison after scarcely fending Tyrian off to wait for the sting to do it's stuff and then circle back around.

Cinder losing her awful voice was the best thing to happen to her

>hire Laura Bailey
>have her voice act dying noises
What a waste

Check out Ichigo over hear

Thing is, how the fuck do they get Qrow away from Oniyuri without gimping Tyrion's threat level? He ambushed them before, why the hell would he let them limp away with Qrow as dead weight

Tyrian's stinger.

>He can do that while fading from poison

That would be fucking stupid.

Well shit, that's what I get for not checking camera angles. Sorry

If Qrow goes down they lose. Ruby is caught and the others are dead, barring yet another person showing up to save them. Tyrian had no trouble finding them, and nobody is even close to his level and won't be without either years more of practical experience or months of being specifically taught how to kill rogue hunters.

Unless they run into some mad scientist out in the woods who's willing to cut dust into their bodies or something for a sudden power up Qrow is their only hope.

If we are lucky, RT will give us the second top row as well, since we will clearly need a training episode with Yang, and some (including me) have been waiting for at least one damn kiss for Ren and Nora.

Also holy fuck that scorpion reveal. And great beard of Zeus fucking fuck how awesome was Ironwood.

That fight had me almost shout for Jaune to activate his Colossus armor semblance or SOMETHING instead of Qrow obviously jumping in to save them.

That bimbo with poor tact was expected at a fancy soiree with rich mooks.

It's like a really delicious dessert after eating a crappy meal. We had to deal with the Blake episode, yeah, but this was so good.

Was wrong about the stinger, but on the hypothetical that it still goes that way elsewise, Raven could show up for her step-daughter's "One Save" and then bail on them after to establish firmly that they're on their own.

>Unless they run into some mad scientist out in the woods who's willing to cut dust into their bodies

Ren's dick.

I think Raven showing up and interrupting the fight is a pretty high possibility.

>Merlot will never be mentioned outside of the game ever.
>No real point in the game being canon besides explaining what happened at Mountain Glenn.
>The entire game could have been a World of Remnant

I dunno, you tell me

Personally I rather liked the Blake episode.

Sun's inability to shut up wore on me a bit, as did Blake's "Muh equality" shtick, but otherwise it was pretty good all things said.
Also I loved this face.

Ruby isn't Raven's step daughter
She's nothing to Raven at all, why would she get a save? She seemed begrudged over extending one to Yang, her actual biological daughter, why would she extend one to Ruby?
Nah, if Merlot shows up anywhere it will be Atlas, when we see the lab where Weiss fought the armour Geist. Even then, I imagine his work will just be referenced (Grimm Eclipse being a bit hard to wedge into the canon)

>ArcSys makes a RWBY game
>RT declares it canon
What is the complete and utter excuse plot to get characters to fight each other that makes no sense in the grand scheme of things?

They really should have just replaced Nigiri with Laura Bailey. Nigiri sounded like Poor Man's Lust anyways, might as well get the real deal.

I don't care for Blake, but her expressions this volume are top notch

>waiting for at least one damn kiss for Ren and Nora
Yeah I think we'll be waiting on that for awhile, m8.

That's a good question. They could always make it non-canon and set it during the Vytal festival or just do a retelling of the Vytal Festival.

>someone else used your filename idea
Yusss
Anyway, I kinda liked the insight into the Belladonna family, and Faunus politics. If that's how Blake episodes go from now on I'm OK with it

Writefriend here, back again. Do you guys want the Ren x Pyrrha, the threesome with Yang or the Banesaw sequel first? Something came up yesterday and I wasn't able to finish them yet. Tell me which one you want and I'll have it done within two hours.

Everyone wants to fight for Ironwood's hand in marriage.

Step-daughter. Child of one's spouse with another person. She knew about Yang without ever being terribly close to them it seems, she'd certainly know about Ruby coming from Tai/Summer.

Yang threesome sounds good

Laura Bailey is going to be expensive as fuck to hire though. Most of the big name voice actors have small parts.

Threesome. I don't care about the other two.

>Super powerful person arrives in the nick of time to save super powerful person who arrived in the nick of time to save inexperienced charges

That would be really hamfisted, even by RWBY's standards.

She clearly doesn't give a shit about Tai anymore, why would her "one save" rule apply to Ruby?
Wait, threesome with Yang? Who are the other two?

the twins.

>YOURE POWERED UP, GET IN THERE!

They tend to insist the games are canon.

That's why Persona 4 Arena had such a limited timeframe had such a throwaway plot introduced characters the main series will never touch and couldn't use characters that died in 3, because it had to be canon.

Where as it arguably would have been better to just make it non canon and go crazy.

who even are the twins, anyway? just some strippers/hookers on Junior's staff?

If she honestly didn't give a shit she wouldn't have bothered with Yang either. Her rule apparently matters to her.

Did you finish the Yang x Neo fic? I went to work before I could see it.

Out of the two? Yang threesome sounds more interesting.

If anything she might just think Ruby is useful to their fight, which she is.

>no pantyshot
Texas anime is shit.

I thought they were his sexy bouncers since the rest of the Red Sunglasses goons were just "canon fodder"

presumably, yes. Nice numbers.

pastebin.com/H7sxxznb. Here you go. It got a little less fluffy and a bit more weird as I was writing it.

Depends on if she knows how important Ruby is to taking out Salem, and what her relationship was with Summer. She might want to save Ruby just because she resembles and would be a favor to an old dead friend.

We don't know if she doesn't give a shit about her old Beacon friends or if she just cares about the tribe more. She could have tried to bring Tai and Summer back to the tribe with her only for them to insist on fighting for Ozpin.

Why are you conflating Tai with Yang?
Raven has a kid with Tai, then they fall out, or she runs away or whatever the fuck happens happens. Raven ceases to give a fuck about Tai, but still has some attachment to her own daughter, so decides to extend her one save

Former teammates daughter too, but if the others don't seem like it'd be enough I don't think any of the other links would make it sensible to you.

But yeah, Silver Eyes might get a pass too.

Ren and Pyrrha, because I haven't seen a single greentext with Ren.

Also, I haven't seen a single greentext or art of Ren x Pyrrha.

Yang is overdone. Try something new for a change.

As much as I love Neo's cosplayers my autism kicks in and I get triggered when she's too tall.

Have you ever seen a short Neo cosplayer?

Yes, actually. I saw one at May MCM Comic Con, albeit she was a little on the big size, she was certainly short enough to pass.

which characters have a petplay fetish

this looked really nice.

She's not taller.

Blake and Neo

>tmw you used to write like this

According to the book "Breeding the strong" by Raven Brawen. Which male and female would make the strongest children

James Ironwood's seats on the council are genetic, so him and some other person

Salem and Qrow

why that place was not on map?

Raven and Tai. Oh wait, never mind.

Pyrrha and Yatsuhashi

Neo and an illusion of herself.

Jaune and someone else

salem and ozpin

>Next week could be a JNPR and Yang episode

Thank God, I don't know if I could sit through a Blake and Weiss episode.

>JNPR

You mean RNJR. JNPR died with Pyrrha.

Watching Tyrian whupping Team RNJR ass gave me a newfound respect for how strong Pyrrha was as a student. For a moment she went toe-to-toe with full maiden power Cinder and held her own. Granted Cinder was kind of toying with her and not using her full power, still kind of impressive.

/r/ing selfcest of this