Batman should have a super-power. A hidden super-power And also be half-demon

Batman should have a super-power. A hidden super-power And also be half-demon.

for what purpose?

Because... because that would make him darker and cooler?

Also, he needs to be able to summon a giant magical sword out of thin air.

The only power Batman could have without ruining the character is future vision. He would still save the day with preptime and contingency plans, there would just be an in-universe explanation for him always knowing what to prepare.
Good luck writing a way for him to gain that power though.

>Good luck writing a way for him to gain that power though.

He has demon blood coursing his veins.

We need another Batman anime.

could do a darker batman where he makes a deal with the devil and uses said powers for fighting evil. eventually with him breaking his contract for the betterment of gotham.

>Batman rejects his humanity

That is both gay and stupid.

His and Lex Luthor's super-power is advanced beyong human intelligence they are supposed as smart as Kryptonians and way smarter than average humans

>Batman should have a super-power.
He's already a reality bender what more do you want?

Lingering aftereffects from his time with the Moebius chair, done.

He already has a hidden super power. He's the embodiment of an ancient pagan bat deity.

>Kryptonians
>smart

if they are so smart why are they extinct

What if it's a really embarrassing super power? Something that could actually be kind of useful, but he's such a stick in the mud it pains him to use it so he almost never does? Like the ability to be immune to bullets as long as you're crab walking.

Fucking showed him, bro.

For one they're not extinct just endangered.

And sometimes super science involve blowing up.

>Like the ability to be immune to bullets as long as you're crab walking.

How'd he even find that out?

Every time Batman activates his demon blood's power strands of his hair turns white and his eyes gain an unnatural mark.

Yes he should. Something like a super-sized cock.

He's Batman

Grant Morrison already said that when he was writing JLA, he wrote Batman with the idea that Batman knew he had the biggest dick out of all the male members of the team. Just a pure monstrosity.

That's why he acts super confident.

Batman needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. When Batman isn't on panel, all the other characters should be asking, "Where's Batman?"

Maybe we should give him actual bat powers

I got one. When he puts his mask on, his eyes turn white.

So.... DamianBats?

>Super prep-time
>Latent meta powers
>Son of an Al'Ghul

Wouldn't Plasticman and other guys that can expand their dong make bats inferior?

>could do a darker batman where he makes a deal with the devil

Grant Morrison did that already with future Damian.

No way Batman has a bigger dick than Superman. Not muh headcanon.

yes but what about a good story and version of the idea

Superman's dick is actually really small. Kryptonians have small dicks.

There was nothing wrong with Batman 666.

Superman has... a interesting genital.

He already has the power to be super lucky while also decreasing the luck of others around him.

That's why everyone dies around him and the only person it doesn't really effect is Joker due to chemicals.

>That's why everyone dies around him and the only person it doesn't really effect is Joker due to chemicals.

That's kinda... sad.

>bruce will never realize it was his fault his parents died because he was leeching the luck from them that night

Actually it's canon that his cock looks like a human's...quoted as "impressively human" whatever the fuck that means.

Fuck I hated the ending to Yu Yu Hakusho.

Well, then his is big, but less bigger than Batman's enormous cock. Morrison made it look like that Batman's cock was kinda of ugly due to how big it was.

So it looks similar to a human but probably jizzes out acid.

>Batman has superpowered farts
>reluctant to use them until Damian casually mentions how bad the Batcave smells sometimes
>Gains a new lease on life
>Joker commits suicide when he realizes Batman is saving lives AND making the citizens of Gotham laugh their asses off

No. There's no way he could keep Lois with small dick.

His power should be KILLER KNEES like that one radical dude from Bateman Beyond.

Batman knows decent magic spells and has enough magical artifacts to be considered a pseudo superpower.

Since when? Because that would make him into DC's Dr. Doom.

Since always.

He is nowhere near Doom or any other accomplished sorcerer. He is a low level one, but decent enough to surprise people/demons/ghost who would never imagine he had access to mystical shit.

There was a issue a few years ago, cant remember which one, in which he and Superman are ambushed by a ghost who is about to kill them before Batman goes full dark magician on him.

Latent meta-human powers, a dip in a unique Lazarus pit, gets his chakra tapped by some psychic alien, gets Lucius to whip him up a computer program that predicts given events at a certain time with 99.99% accuracy.

You have the entire DC universe to call upon, and stupider shit than what I've written has been made canon you can easily give him those powers.

NO! Batman's not a gay ass magician. Fuck off.

He also should be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine.

And when he is not on the scene, everyone should be asking: where is the goddamn Batman?

Gods and Monsters version was a pretty cool version of Batman with powers, tho

So we actually make him DC's Dr. Doom. I see no problems with this. I've been saying Doom was Marvel's Poochie for years, anyway.

He also needs a really dark and gritty backstory.
Like his parents dying in front of his eyes or some shit.

what the fuck

and what, pray tell, would he use that for, Gordon?

What if he becomes a vampire like in Red Rain?

>Batman should have a super-power. A hidden super-power.
He does. He's white and rich.

>Since when? Because that would make him into DC's Dr. Doom.
Batman is jack of all trades. He dabbles in everything, just because he needs to understand what could be used against him. So for example, he would have studied magic in order to fight magic users. He isn't a master of any particular discipline, but he knows enough about a little of everything that he could handle threats without being caught unaware.

Wasn't there one elseworld where Batman built a bunker that was immune to Lantern Ring powers, amongst other things? Batman's only power is preparation, so he needed to know what he is prepared for.

i remember reading a comic... where the riddler makes him go thorugh a series of rituals, at the end it is revealed that Batman was created by the demon that was possesing the riddler.
Also there are a girl that went through the same rirulas like 300 years ago, and Bruce buries her beside his parents....... there could be a super power from there?????

this is one of the many reasons why Morrison is a hack

damn son i knew Sup Forums was basically the tumblr board but wew

Batman's super power is teaching. He's likely the best trainer in the planet. Think about it. He's turned kids into streetlevel superheroes in record time.

The shit that took him years to learn, he's able to condense and teach in a much shorter period of time. That's fucking talent.

xD

Have you tried looking up that Bueno Excellente guy, Commisioner? He's not an A lister like Batman but I hear he's real good at what you need done.

Climate change denialism.

Lex right?

I actually like this one.

I REJECT MY HUMANITY, ALFRED!!!

Bump

Came here to post this, but then realized the second part is literally every piece of non-comics DC media.

jojo refernece? XDD

Probably a writer being autistic and trying to scream that his dick isn't weird.

Funny thing is, "impressively human" can easily be interpreted as normal or tiny looking.

He can tap into the Bat Force.
It exists outside of time and existence