Name a more relatable character. Protip: You can't

Name a more relatable character. Protip: You can't.

at least for me

The guy has at least two girls crushing on him. I can't relate to that.

since the dissolution of Onstad's marriage, he hasn't really shown a single positive interaction between Beef and Molly

I always found Peppermint Patty more relatable, since she dealt with more down-to-earth problems. Chuck spent too much time getting existential.

You win this time user.

Me also :(

>most relatable character
>not BoJack Horseman
Please. Though I can still relate to Charlie Brown.

Also, this.
Even though I found Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty equally relatable.

Onstad's divorced now?

Really puts a different spin on the DUDE WEED LMAO that's taken over the strip since it started updating again.

>Chris just sitting alone in his tiny california apartment, vaping "wax" out of his "rig" and worrying about the loud shouting in Spanish and occasional gunshots

I think this guy should be relatable to most of Sup Forums

Well, he lives in Portland. And he has a sofa company now that he's trying to get going.

Also, what do you mean by "Dude, weed"? Do you mean the last two strips or some other trend in his recent strips?

>Protip: You can't
I will personally murder you

Obligatory. Especially since I'm also a fat bearded Hawaiian shirt guy.

But I'm not an orphan

You must be a real sad sack

There's been two "DUDE WEED" strips and they're both based around how weed actually relaxes their chronically depressed friend, if anything the one running theme with Beef since the comic started updating has been that Ray and Teodor are both real concerned about him and would like to see if they can get him to ease up.

Also Ray is sober now so the comic is less about getting fucked up than it's ever been.