Obscure characters that you're a fan of

Obscure characters that you're a fan of

From this comic.

More art of him kicking ass.

Christ, could you get a shittier scan?

I don't know how obscure he is, but he isn't playing a pivotal role in every form of media I find entertaining.

The whole cast really.

Golden Age Superman villain that disappeared from comics circa-1950 then decades later made a couple appearances right before the Crisis reboot and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Shame we didn't see much of her

I liked him until whoever was writing Talon turned him into a godawful Deadpool knockoff.

Dreamfinder and Figment

stop shilling your shitty comic

Are you just spamming this in every thread?

Is this a meme?

I read Freakangels only because of him.

Is Taskmaster still obscure, or have recent years made him popular? I love characters who prefer to run when they know they can't win.

Forgot pic

Not sure if he's obscure, but being a fan of Phil Urich as HEROIC Green Goblin is suffering.

The RCX.

Specificity the version that's not an amalgamation of JPV and Lane.

He got a decent push in the past few years which was helped by MvC3 and his association with Deadpool.

He's not exactly iconic at this point, but definitely a solid B-lister in terms of popularity.

Probably the only guy here who remembers this run, I've always loved the art and story arc.

It doesn't help that, thanks to Liefeld's posturing, Simone and her work with the Deadpool mythos have been mostly scrubbed from Marvel.

That's why I never buy anything Liefeld, he's a fucking diva, I pirate anything he does so he doesn't get my money.

That's about the reason why I don't buy anything from all of Marvel or DC.

Not to be mean, or anything, but this guy looks exactly like Conan. Sure he doesn't seem to be a giant man mountain but he's still got muscles under that chain mail and the face is exactly the same.

Automatic Kafka

Or Atomika

>has a similar face as a character = is the same as that character

So every Steve Dillon character is the same then?

I'm so glad he's getting an action figure.

I don't know if anyone else has ever read Smoke and Mirror. One day I will meet one.