Luke Cage: we should start a petition to bring back Cottonmouth, continued:

boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/88353070#p88353857:
>Oh sure, they'll just have the Haitian gangs bring in Black Talon, who'll invoke the snake loa to resurrect Cottonmouth, so Talon has an enforcer who knows all the players. Then Luke Cage will be forced to reach out to the weirder parts of the community connections to deal with this.
>Because that's what people want, Luke Cage teaming up with Brother Voodoo to fight a snake powered Cottonmouth and voodoo cultist gangsters.

This is our petition standpoint, who's keen now?

You're still fucking retarded.

Why, because together we have great ideas?

"You like my biggie poster? Me too."

Why did they kill off their best character?

>Kill Cottonmouth mid season
Mother
>Take down Biggie poster in finale
Fucker

Bad writing.

Let's start a petition to make the ghost of Biggie Smalls the villain instead.

More like:
>Kill Cottonmouth mid season, destroying his interesting plot-line with other characters to replace with a banal criminal Oprah Winfrey.
Motherfucking...
>Take down Biggie poster in finale, signaling smug triteness of 'Black Mariah'.
CUNTS!

You know at first, I thought he had super powers especially in the way he beat that dude in this...just those bone crunching sounds and his cold facial expression.

LOVE the way Shades looked at his henchman with that "Thats true power, you think you can handle that?" look.

>'Black Mariah'.

Fucking bring him back, he's more interesting than Mariah Dildo.

Mate, she's shit, face it. She's shit in the comics and she's shit on the screen, why keep adding shit?

True.

I was trying to crack a joke, but failed terribly. IMO, she'd be fine if she had smaller scenes where she was more silent but deadly.

That thread had like 10 replys. What a stupid fucking idea.

This thread is so retarded that I'm 100% certain it's another Marvel shilling attempt.

Instead, she doesn't strike me as very intelligent; heavily relying on Shades and her associates to bail her out, easily manipulated and immature with a very infantile aggression.

Yeah, the fates of her and Cottonmouth shouldve been switched.

Honestly, we need to find a way around this to bring Cottonmouth back to the series whilst ditching 'Mariah Dullard'.

Wont happen, mang.

Enjoy the moments.

But, mang, she's so fucking boring. :(

It really is amazing how much the quality of the show drops once Cottonmouth dies.

It sure does, just before his death, you hear of this incredibly rare and expensive Kree metal from which they've made bullets that are worth millions. Then he dies and suddenly everyone has some of this extreme rare Kree metal. Literally, what? Or the shitty Diamond Back performance, what was that about?

Yeah.

Why the fuck would we petition for that when we can petition to bring back Spectacular Spider-Man?

>petitions
>working
Look, m8. I love Cottonmouth and think he's the only Netflix villain other than Kingpin and (maybe) Madame Gao worth a damn, but come on.

Didn't mean it as a reply to

fuck off nigger