MCU Main Villains

So who will be the MCU's big bad guy after they kill Thanos at the end of the Infinity War movies?

In a perfect world it'd be either Dr Doom, Galactus, or Kang. But until hell freezes over, we might have to make do with Dormammu

Osborn or Dormammu.

DC. They'll just spend two hours rubbing their asses on pictures of the actors in costumes while laughing and eating Cheetohs. That's going to be all of Phase 4. Iron Man 6? RDJ rubbing his ass on Ben Affleck's picture. Thor 4? Sorry, Henry Cavill. We're even going to get a Black Widow movie. Guess what she does the whole time?

Wont people get bored of a space faring dictator threatening the galaxy with some all-powerful weapon?

Tony Stark.

The Mandarin

Kingpin, the DD version

Depends on who's still actively appearing in movies in the MCU.
You would think that Masters of Evil would be the way to go if you've still got the original team.

Hard to say if it's not.

what the hell is widow/hawkeye supposed to do when fighting thanos?

it's going to be another army of clones isn't it?

Have sex.

The Patriarchy

Pretty sure Thanos would wear them both down pretty quickly.

It won't be good sex, but they're going to have it.

Thanos always has lieutenants.

And honestly, anyone who isn't Thor/Hulk/Captain Marvel/Vision/Strange is barely going to get his attention.

Probably a Celestial event.

Doom's lieutenants include Namor and I believe Terrax. They're not going to do anything but suck and die.

In a perfect world, Marvel would have the balls to have Thanos win.

might see redskull again, who if iirc works for thanos

I wouldn't be surprised if they bring in the Blood Brothers, or at least those new henchmen. You could probably nerf them a bit and make them fight the lesser heroes.

I'd be glad to have him back, but I've never seen him work for Thanos.

Kang, High Evolutionary or Count Nefaria in Man of Murder Mode.

I was thinking of one of those post credits scenes and I remembered redskull as thanos

that was dumb

Baran Zemo

What about spidey?

the sentry

Pretty sure part 1 will end with at least someone dying, my bet is on Rogers.

Spidey is in that mid-range with Cap and Panther and Drax where they are just gonna get ragdolled but not outright murdered.

I mean, tha'ts how the og infinity wars ended, right?

People will lose interest in superhero movies after infinity war so it doesn't matter.

You said that after Age of Ultron too.

'realistically' this is infinity war then smash to credits.

I didn't say anything like that. This is the first time I commented on it.

Masters of Evil (w/ Zemo and/or Red Skull)
Count Nefaria
Kang
Shuma Gorath
Korvac
Magus
High Evolutionary

I'd say move away from the cosmic stuff and go back to street level shit.

Fox has Kang.

Trump and the GOP.

>no mention of beyonder itt
casuals

Namor.

They'd only have to lose Daken at this point.

>Shuma Gorath
You have my interest.

At that point?

Audience apathy.

Masters of Evil was/is so easy to set up, it's annoying.

Terrible movie villain.

Be yonder is no fun without Secret Wars and Secret Wars is no good without Doom, X-Men, FF4, etc.

Beyonder without Secret War is just...Secret Wars 2.

WE

>The absolute madman!

With the gems in play, you could revive/recover a few members and have:
Red Skull as leader
Zemo
Abomination
Enchantress/Executioner
Yellow Jacket
Crimson Dynamo
Klaw
Power Man

Or if you still have street level Avengers, toss in Taskmaster too.

Why?

...Because you have no imagination?

Or have Arnim Zola lead it.
Robot body and all.

he's a giant CGI Godzilla-eyeball monster.

He'd be alright for a final confrontation ala Dormammu, but you couldn't have him be the villainous focus of an entire movie.

Beyonder is too OP to be interesting. He has to willingly give up his powers to be defeated. At least Thanos needs the gauntlet for most his power.

I say all the good ones Marvel doesn't have permission to use. At some point they'll have to break out the checkbook

->Power Man

It will be a descendent of Tony Stark in the role of Kang the Conqueror.

They already set it up when they turned Ronan into the fucking Scarlet Centurion.

They need to get F4 rights back so they can get Doom and Galactus.

Because a cosmic horror monologuing is just silly.

Im pretty sure this is what they're hoping for too. They're probably stretching it out for the next FF flop.

Neither of those characters are villains

They're definitely substituting Dormammu into whatever plans they had for Galactus (which we know they had because they tried to make that deal with FOX)

I mean, MCU Dormammu is all about eating worlds, and he even looks kind of like Galactus.

I mean it's pretty obvious it's going to be Vision since the stone is in his freakin' head.

I believe FOX has the rights to Kang but the rest of those are fair game.

So...don't do that. This is really simple shit user, just have somebody else give the exposition.

Similar to the "Thanos is coming" story and "Dormammu is on his way" plot, except Shuma doesn't chit chat. It doesn't enlist helpers or teach magic tricks to soldiers. Refugees from conquered universes arrive and explain the horror that is Shuma, maybe one of them (example Magus) is driven mad and plans to lead Shuma to the Marvel universe.

The heroes split up: Some travel to the collapsing universe hoping to slow Shuma. The other heroes battle Magus in marvel universe intending to close the dimensional door. Shuma never speaks directly, those that encounter it are slowly driven mad they can communicate Shuma's intent.

Dormammu and Thanos can be conversed with, they can be fooled and manipulated. Shuma is just hunger given form.

with Trump as prez they're definitely going to do this.

we'll probably get Dark Reign 2 in the comics as well.

>wasting Taskmaster as a team up villain instead of giving him his own film.

He has one of the most interesting character bios in Marvel.

>They'd only have to lose Daken at this point.
>"Hawkeye"
Do you really think they'd use a potential Netflix DD character in a movie?

She'll fuck Ezra Miller in full costume because Black Widow is a double agent

Are you people retarded? When he says world he dosent literally mean just the earth, he means their entire dimension. Stop this "Dormammu is MCU Galactus" meme

Would Disney even throw enough money at FOX to gain Doom, Galactus, and Kang back? Would they even accept it? They dont give a shit about getting the X Men, and FOX seems content with rebooting every other film, not to mention Deadpool was a hit

>there may be a good Fantastic Four movie during your lifetime
How does this make you feel?

>Count Nefaria
Who?
>Kang
Isn't he an FF character on account of being a descendant?
>Korvac
Who?
>High Evolutionary
Who?

I want it but I we havent seen any evidence of FOX playing ball yet. We could get
>Doom as the next big bad
>Thing vs Hulk
>Annihilus
>Super Skrull
>Weird science adventures
Or at the very least Danny Devito as Mole Man

Thanos is going to put on the infinity gauntlet, then all the avengers will hold hands in a circle and defeat him with the power of friendship.

> Danny Devito as Mole Man
He already gave us the best Penguin. How much good can one man do?

What you fail to realize is Disney and Fox secretly renegotiated back movie rights for everyone when they got Spider-Man and they're just waiting on Fox to get set up for a House of M film so they can reset both universes together into one.

He'd be a good Netflix villain

And it shall be called Crisis in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

it's still basically the same schtick on a grander scale, no reason they can't sub him for Galactus in a script

hell he even basically had a herald in Mads in the Dr Strange movie.

Thats a terrible fucking idea. We can bring in the F4 no problem, but trying to incorporate mutants now would be a disaster.

I've actually heard a lot of rumors about this, I want to believe it

Wanda/Phoenix reality warping shit is the best way to integrate Mutants back into the MCU

>Death: So I told Thanos to extinguish half the life in the universe.. He actually did it the absolute mad titan hahahaha!

Are you playing devil's advocate for non-comic fan audiences...or are you taking pride in ignorance?

Normies will go see Marvel movies as long as they remain unchallenging crowd pleasures, they don't give a flying fuck who the villains are. Do you think civil war made a billion dollars because people were desperate to see Zemo? audiences were salivating for Dormammu? Ultron? Ronan?

The brand sells itself, we might as well use the opportunity to bring in obscure characters.

If it's the later and you simply don't know who they are:
>Count Nefaria
Wealthy genius aristocrat that finances the Lethal Legion (Living Laser, Power Man & Whirlwind) to steal bioengineering secrets from the late Heinreich Zemo. Eventually uses said research to steal (and magnify) the powers of his henchman. This gives him super strength, durability, flight, speed and energy projection...basically Kingpin with superman's power set.

>Korvac
Half man/ half living super computer from the future, driven mad by earth's enslavement by aliens. Escapes the future and arrives in our time in search of power. Steals from Galactus himself (switch to random celestial or whatever for MCU) and remakes himself into a god. Poses as a normal man and begins to plan earth's subjugation, his reasoning being that if he creates a utopia devoted to him he can protect earth in the future. Avengers discover him and...well cosmic battles ensue.

>High Evolutionary
Born in the 1930's and obsessed with evolution & genetics. Creates an army of human/animal hybrids using research from Inhuman and Mutant sources. Over time he eventually creates a literal Counter-Earth (super-science..we ain't got to explain shit) and relocates to the utopia of his own design. Adopts Adam Warlock reasoning that he is the perfect man that the High Evolutionary had been trying to make.

He basically experimented on himself, the end result was a constantly evolving cosmic-level intelligent being. A human celestial if you like.

>Are you playing devil's advocate for non-comic fan audiences...or are you taking pride in ignorance?
I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

k

Am I the only one who thinks Tony has a pretty high chance of dying? Robert Downey Jr. isn't getting any younger and he costs a lot of money.