>Someone bitching about Mondays
>Interject with "ITS TUESDAY YOU FAT NASTY TRASH"
>tfw it was on Wednesday
>Argue with other kid for rest of class about what day of the week it was

>Argue with other kid for rest of class about what day of the week it was
Classic

that sounds retarded

Get a load of THIS hornses ass

What's the polar opposite of SBaHJ in terms of humour?

I'm trying to make a scale that goes from surreal and irreverent to traditional and intelligent.

>this meme will eternally outlive Homestuck and Hussie

biptch

To this day I will keep mentally repeating all the SBaHJ bit quotes to myself at frequent odd moments

xkcd?

Homestuck

It still needs to BE funny though

Oglaf?

i replace forgot with forogot on a regular basis

I will, for the rest of my life through drug and doom, be unable to pass any Subway without loudly sniffing as hard as I can, at the lovely stonk

SMBC? George Carlin? Frasier?

homestuck fags kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_dBldmBDw

Those all seem to be middle-brow at best. High-class humor is something that I would imagine philosophers, not scientists and engineers, joke about with each other.

But SBaHJ is funny, therefore it's inverse would be unfunny.

I hate to tell you this, but The New Yorker uses the same jokes as everyone else. There is no "High-class humor".

What about, like, a screwball comedy like Oscar that sets up a lot of stuff that doesn't pay off for a long time. Maybe that's not totally distinct from Frasier, but Frasier is limited by being a sitcom.

The only good comic

considering sbahj started as an self-aware ironic parody of gamer webcomics the polar opposite would be a tryhard gamer webcomic such as ctrl-alt-del or whatever the blue bear fag was drawing

Has this shit only been around for 6 years?! Been on Sup Forums since b4 homosuck was a thing and it feels like it has been here waaaay longer. It was the first banable Sup Forums topic wasn't it? Before poni and atla/korra .. sigh..

7.5 years and no, mlp was banned before homestuck

>waah people dont like what i like

>Get trolled by user
>cry
Stay classy /hsg/

this comic defined a generation

It should be an unspoken rule that, should they become nothing more than shitposting and trolling, Homestuck threads are to become cosplay dumping grounds.

And it better be hot cosplay.

>implying they were anything else

Hey, the Kanayaposter is late.

so is katnep user!

Something formulaic and calculated that's trying to be a big hit but ultimately just not funny and therefore abhorrent.

>mfw i expected Homestuck to be a refinement of everything Problem Sleuth was

So... New Ghost Busters?

new ghost busters was never intended to be a big hit
their marketing strategy from the start was to make it so that going to see it was an activist statement

In another world, it could have been. It would have been. If you compare early HS to mid HS to late HS, if he didn't let his writing become so influenced by his fandom and peers, HS would have been radically different.

He let himself slip a little around Act 5, the formal introduction of the trolls, but he could have recovered at that point. That was only an extra couple of bloat characters. Cascade was an ominous sign of things to come, but if he really got his shit together, he could have still been able to make a half-satisfying ending. He could have tied up loose ends in a way that didn't feel horribly contrived. Things were still simpler, then.

The introduction of the Pre-Scratch Trolls in tumblr hashtag packaging was the nail in the coffin. If Homestuck was dying before, then Openbound was the bat to the dead horse.

Either XKCD or CAD. Either super sophisticated low effort masturbation or super lazy cookie cutter trash.

STARIS DUDE

So what do you think the new SBaHJ thing Hussie is working on is gonna be?

I TOLD YOU DOG

this couple is shit tier

stop polluting this thread with homestuck shit. the only good thing to come from homestuck was sbahj

Why are time players the best?

where's my timeline where all the Time players joined Caliborn

Jeeves and Wooster seems like the closest thing to what you want that I can think of.

Where's the Nepteta/Meulin upskirts

homestuck cosplayers look fucking retarded. I like the comic but god damn

Homestuck is shit but I will always love Sweet Br.

Hella Jeff is a shit, though.

you can't control memes. they take on a life of their own

it seems liek...

THE HACK

has lanbed

I don't have any. Here's a Vriska.

I wish they were age-correct. We need more 13 year old girls cosplaying in mini-dresses and tight white tee-shirts.

Let's take a moment to thank Hussie for using his fame and fanbase for a good cause.

hiveswap comes out soon

troll jegus is really annoying

>Terezi and Karkat are boning but Vriska wants to bone Karkat but Tavros wants to bone Vriska but Aradia is a heartless clone and Kanaya wants to bone Terezi

I think I got something wrong there.

you mean the first 25% of hiveswap comes out soon, and the other 75% will be canceled shortly thereafter

more like
>1st chapter is finally out
>everyone floods to it after all this waiting
>it's shit comparable to MN9 in quality and substance
>the next chapter takes an entire year to come out
>it's only 1.5 hours long and costs $10 even if you backed the game
>3rd chapter hasn't even been developed yet
>everyone is mad at WP
>Hussie shrugs and points to Cohen, ending his career
>chapter 3 never comes out, game cancelled
>Hussie can finally fade into obscurity forever with whatever KS money he managed to hoard for himself
>the end: bad ending

The last good thing hussie ever made. What a shame.

kingdom come

mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Sweet_Bro_and_Hella_Jeff

>sbahj not intelligent

>when you see girls dressed up as homestuck characters
>many of which are all super powerful, some having immortality and even greater powers linked to their sburb info
>then remembering how easy it would be to rape the girl cosplaying. dressed up as formidable character

Like imagine a girl going from her best vriska impression, acting all smug and the like, handling some dice she borrowed from her brother, to being forced onto the floor face, fake glasses getting bent, tears ruining her gray makeup just begging for you to let her go as you mentally count all the 8's she just screamed and it's too many so you tell she's acting out of character.

I want to hurt Dirk. I want to hurt his pride forever.

>dragging some twinky dirk cosplayer into a bathroom stall
if he didn't already know how to suck dick, he's gonna learn today

Looks like rule 63, I like it

It was kinda lackluster more than a few times. Plus the new SBAHJ stuff is gonna probably be bad, and KC Green's PXS SBAHJ comics were bad (for the most part)

>homestuck cosplayers
>he

There are some.

Characters you want to murder irl:

>Karkat

>both clearly fat chicks

>read homestuck in hs
>read it in class one day
>weird meme gender girl recognizes it
>thankfully we only talk a small handful of times
>never read homestuck again
The end. Glad I never made friends obsessed with it, no doubt I would've done some embarrassing things

Further photographic evidence.

That's Chris Chan, who is a beautiful women.

I'm sorry but the documentation backs it up.

That's someone's dad, doesn't count.

Perhaps you are correct.

Jesus fuck

>Be homestuck
what

KATNEP ACKBAR

What word would you use to describe a fan?