Moon Knight

Moon Knight

You posting the whole Ellis run?

It's a secret.

Moon Knight

Ok I want to jump into moon knight and heard a lot of recommendations here, but wheres the best place to start? Epic Collection, Essential, Ellis, Lemire? I want to take advantage of Barnes and Noble's sale

I really love blank space, but I'm glad it's not trendy.

Moon Knight
I'd suggest starting with Moon Knight

Try this post on for size

Moench/Sienkiewicz run (especially the later issues) and Ellis run are the best. Read either of those two. Since the latter is in this thread you might as well start here.

Yeah I already like this, which other 2 do you think? Its buy 2 get one free

Alright thanks fellas

Satan claw user, pls go.

I'm really partial to this set of six issues.
Each is a standalone.
And while not all of them have Moon Knight, it's just damn good comics, and there is some Moon Knight.

Shit, forgot post link

Oh yeah moon knight, lets hit it!

Would you guys watch, or even want, a Moon Knight Netflix show?

Moon Knight

it kills me that they just used Ellis to start this up and didn't let him do a whole run. It's no coincedence that the qualtiy and sales of the book died when he left and the artist did.

God damn marvel, stop shooting things in the foot before they get outta the starting gate.

Ellis's schtick is he shows up, does 6 issues of something, then leaves for a while.
I think the last time he had anything longer than 6 issues at Marvel was his (muchfuckingbetterthanwhedon) Astonishing X-Men stint.

I've been thinking about it for a while but these threads have made me really wanna get my ass in gear, I want to get all appearances of moony hopefully digital and print. How hard y'all reckon it'll be ?

Basically, this is just Ellis being Ellis, so actually don't blame Marvel this time.
Not too bad really.

Neat

Was that the shitty run with Xorn, or the one where emma and cyclops had a thing and they made the island while threatening california to let the protect them in peace?

Also, it's kinda stupid of them to do that, they're basically trying to bait and switch readers, and the numbers clearly show how well that goes. Man, really gotta pick up the trade of these 6 issues, fuc the rest of this run though, really bad.

it's sad that marvel had the best artists working for them in the past and all they hire now are shitty bloggers and webcomic type artists.

Of course

Moon Knight

Neither. His was with the Ghost Boxes and Mutants from another dimension or some such weirdness.

Check it out.

Seems like they intended to use him as a bait n switch from the word go though.

Who was the POV character in the intro anyway?

We'll get to that later, but she's basically a blogger trying to get the scoop on Moony.