RWBY/RT General #1033: Happy Holidays edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-burnie-hates-nasa

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

swagbymilo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exactly, Pyrrha is a perfect example of choosing death over being with Jaune. She made the right decision

My predictions for season 4:
>1. Ren will die. He's too important now not to die. Raven will kill him. After that either Nora will die or ship with Juane
>2. Qrow may die in this season. 'Kill your gods'
>3. Weiss will be institutionalized by her father. Her arc is all about her escape. Her brother will either rebel against his father or turn out to be an asshole. Trust me, this is what rich people did back in the days, look up what JFK's dad did to one of his sisters.
>4. RNJR and Raven will clash
>5. Yang will meet up with Blake
>6. Sunn, and/or some/all of Blake's family will die.
>7. We will get some explanation on who Oscar is.
>8. CFVY will appear in some capacity.
>9. Raven will survive. Yang has business with her.

We need more Jacques autistic sperging

>I would rather she die than have a happy marriage with a guy I don't like

>THAT TILE IS A MILIMETER OFF CENTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ren does seem to be throwing up a few death flags.
Either he is going to die, or alternatively Nora will die to cause him drama.

Shit man, they were the last two characters I expected to get any real drama. Fucking RWBY, ever since the end of Season 3 it's swung back and forth between pure garbage and the greatest thing ever.

>Ryan slaughters the entire bar with ease
>Gavin dies within seconds twice.

What are funhaus's weapons for when they are in RWBY.
>Eylse's is puppets

The main reason I think Ren won't die for at least a while is the fact that Neath is voicing him. Killing off Monty's "legacy"/"blood" would sit pretty terribly with the fanbase I think. Nora, yeah she's definitely at risk since her VA is not intrisnically related to the show, but somehow I don't see Ren kicking the bucket until much later if at all.

GARRET FUCKING STRIDER

They killed Pyrrha and Roman. They don't give a fuck about the fanbase

Renora's backstory has been hinted at being pretty rough for awhile now though. Now were getting to some do that drama.

Weiss only cast haste in volume 2. I want to see more status effect sigils, Rooster Teeth. It's not just jumps and summons. As far as semblance power goes Weiss is OP and has basically unlimited dust reserves at her disposal and RT has her as a fencer with some ice mage and jump effects. How fast would Ruby be if she cast haste on her?

>Sheena kills monty for lusting for ass ass that isn't hers
Why didn't you walk away monty? Ass wasn't wroth your dream... It's not like you ever saw her if she didn't come in and ride your dick at your disc while you monotonously worked away

Doughnut steel.

No, they killed those off because they were written to die by monty himself. Roman was supposed to die by a Random beowulf during Breach and Pyrrha was written to die by cinder's hand all the way back when Volume 1 was being shown. Anything after volume 3 is pretty much Miles/Kerry/Gray's hand at this point.

What is this actually from?

She'd still be slower than blake and weaker than an atlesian security guard cause she has early-onset selective alzheimers.

>muppet weapons
Sign me up

That made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Wake up in Remnant with pic related, wat do?

He's only the greatest rwby oc known to mankind

Visit optometrist

You know, I kinda want to read a fanfic about someone like this. Figure it would be funny in a My Immortal kinda way.

I unironically love this guy. He literally looks like a character Monty would make, and his weapon is unique enough to fit in the setting.
He's the best Dante ripoff I know of.

Compare the red trailer to the tyrion fight. rwby is fucking dead without monty.

Go to the library.

>Post your reaction when Team RWBY defeats Salem, and somehow Jaune gets all the credit.

Argue with this.
Protip: you can't.

Why?

How bad is Jacques Autism?

>Red Trailer
>Filled to the brim with atrocious whiffs distancing issues and failures in anatomy and movment

Jaune will be the one to finish off Cinder to avenge Pyrrha, while Ruby kills Salem after she tells her that she killed Summer.

Where can I read about him?

I'm kind of curious

>GLORIOUS GOD TIER WAIFU GLYNDA IS "CONTRARIAN"

He was in a shipping war with Ozpin, so pretty bad.

>Implying RWBY has patrician waifus
>Implying RWBY has anything but plebian waifus
Good one user, looks like Weiss has been replaced as master of jokes

Think real hard about it.

You really don't see why?

What if Ruby wants to avenge Pyrrha

You do know that shit took 2 months to make right

To memorize everything? Shit. That is OP is shit. Why didn't the Uchiha do shit like that, sure they collected random moves but talk about a waste.

She's in Rubies head, so she can just like, let him fuck her or something?

>Ruby
>Giving that much of a shit over Pyrrha

She's hardly a fencer either. In the tournament fights she was basically a support character that spammed dust. Granted she was at an advantage since there was shitloads of dust around, but still.

Hopefully some animator will be able to give Yang/Ruby back their recoil styles, and Blake/Weiss their cool swordplay.

Jacques being an autistic retard is the greatest headcanon ever

I thought they needed to see it done first-hand? and even then, long-term retention is hard

Such is life outside the walls.

>Blake had cool sword skills....

Wat?

I don't care if it took their 4 staff 2 weeks or 2 years to make.Ruby fights like a tard now and her shit's all stupid

>Memorize everything
I actually didn't know that was a thing that did.

I just wanted to research stuff in RWBY.

Do chokes work through aura? Can bones be hyper extended and broken? How does weight and strength work?

Ruby's fought like a retard the entire series. She's never won against any human opponent. All she can handle are Grimm

Annnuuuuuuu!!

Almost like thats what she explicitly trained for, as the huntsmen/huntresses are meant to be grimm hunters, not soldiers.

No, I mean to use the photographic memory bonus it also grants. The Sharingan has a ton of "minor" bonuses. Copying the pages from the library into your memory, basically means you can reread the page you want anywhere and you will never forget it.

Just greentext him ruining EVERYONES plans. (Cinders plans and Pyrrahs suicude along with Ozpins plans) And be very badass and sarcastic. Which all leads up to his climatic showdown with Kyle.

>Pyrrha pretends to be Ruby's subconscious
>Convinces her to bone Jaune

They're supposed to be keepers of the peace. Obviously that doesn't just include Grimm. Literally everyone else minus Nora has a weapon catered towards human and Grimm combat. Ruby is just so much of a naive dumbass she didn't consider human opponents would ever be a thing

Cheeki

Good idea either way.

May has the best weapon besides Milo

And?

The fact that they're so shit at fighting humans makes no sense considering the fact that all we've been shown of their combat training is hard sparring and the Grimm aren't exactly demanding a different combat style.

How would he do in Remnant?

Not to mention, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, Sun, Neptune, Qrow, Winter, Jame etc all have weapons that suit both spheres of combat.

How good of a best friend would Yang be?

I don't think he's a character in this show...

He'd win
And bond with Raven on poorly raising your children

Terrible, after she was placed on team RWBY she completely abandoned her shadowpeople friends.

How would he win?

The King Troll has no presence in Remnant

Not very good. 5/10, would abandon while she's disarmed.

Fine as long as you understand you'll get shoved under a bus for rubes at any time and that she has a lot of friends so you're not gonna get a lot of her time

>Also burn things.

>not just using her to get close to rubes.

When Monty animated her, Blake would use both of her blades in tandem. When she fought the sea dragon Grimm, she only used her katana.

>Posting a right wing, Neo Nazi, racist on Sup Forums.

I'm not a bullpup fag but May's rifle is pretty nice.

>"You should really let Jaune fuck you, he really wants to do you."
>"The others don't have to know, just tackle him in a forest and get it on."
>'Hey wait, you don't sound like the other voice in my head...'
>"...I have a cold."
>'You actually sound a lot like pyr-'
>"IT'S A BAD COLD!"

I'm almost certain Jacques and Whitley have one of those relationships where Jacques only likes Whitley because he's nice and obedient, yet Jacques also secretly thinks he's a massive faggot at the same time

A. Hue Mann here. Please r8.

He'll turn it into his vacation spot and would introduce "big E" to all the waifus there (Salem included). After he punts the warp-taint off first.

To be fair, does a cleaver have the same cutting edge as katana? I imagine the katana was probably better for cutting the sea dragon's wings

>His weapon is a throne held by four burly black men.
>It's also a gun.

Speaking of, do people still care that I finish up team STEK? I don't know if the anons that helped make it are still around.

Not sure how genuine you're being right now. Either way you need to calm down. Do something relaxing, like shopping. Here:
swagbymilo.com/

Based faggot is too good for RWBY anyway.

>My only son is a massive faggot.
>But, he is male, and I obviously hate women so, fuck.
>He has to be my favorite.

>Calling RWBY an SJW
>Heresy
Someone get the noose, the noose that is also a gun...

What about based Mom?

>not A. Hugh Mann

>Whitley is the most beta of beta faggoty bitches

>Weiss is strong-willed, but constantly runs away from home because "Faunus are people, too, DAD" The stupid notion

>Winter looks too much like Willow and is therefore inherently wrong

>Bringing a gun to a charity event.
And this is why Ironwood is the best goddamn character.

Hue, in reference to colors. It kinda works.

I think all the mockery of this guy made his creator actually start growing the fuck up and trying to make him less self-inserty as fuck. Last I checked he actually gave the guy a bunch of weaknesses and started pushing him towards his own story away from the cast of RWBY. He also started portraying him as much less a badass and able to actually lose fights.

Not completely redeemable yet, but definitely steps forward from where he used to be from the picture there.

?

>2 SEATS

What would his team name be anyway?

>No trophy wives in the thread so far

The second seat is for his gun