Ultimate Spider-Man

This is the best incarnation of Spider-Man, prove me wrong.
Pro-Tip: You Can't

It's one of the two things that was actually good about the Ultimate universe, that much I can give you.

God I wish Stark's suit was like the Ultimate one. It was so much more interesting.

Ultimate Iron Man suit is trash

peter turned out immortal.
Miles.
there I'm done.

>not liking a suit that's handled like a jet and which actually has some limitations
>not liking a suit that actually looks like it could contain a person without being skintight

You a shit.

He died.
Then he came back to life.
Then he fucked off again after validating Bendis' OC's existence.

So he's not infallible, at least.

I concur OP, although ice man living at the house was fucking stupid, and so was the resurrection of Gwen. Otherwise yeah it was great, Peter beating the sinister six, and smashing goblin to death with a mack truck, while fatally wounded, was, and is probably one of my favorite scenes in a comic

The ultimate armor is the best armor

IT started great and had a lot of promise. Then it kinda just peter'd out with that patented Bendis shit writing. With all that death of spiderman 90s esque crap just to push a black self insert for his black kids.

I really don't get bendis at all. Since when do you lose your integrity as an artist and try to sabotage a hero just so you can appropriate his mantle for a minority who doesn't even care?

How about instead of going full sjw you fucking bring rhodey back and make him just as interesting as the early ultimate spidey run? Because Warmachine has more potential than that shit heel miles and he ins't apeing off anyone else anymore.

>Then he came back to life.

Wait, when/how did this happen?

you've got a point there

i can only prove you right :^)

>Muh realism
No sir, you a shit

It wasn't explained or well thought out, it was either one of the last ultimate issues, or in a battleworld thing. Basically Pete is back from the dead FOR NO REASON with MJ, and they tell Miles
>"no u r teh best spids man"
and then they walk away never to be seen in the exploding ultimate universe again.

It ws so fucking retarded and further repeated Miles' cyclce of cying to himself and other about how he'll never be spiderman, one shotting a raid boss, and then getting ass pats and told he's THE spiderman.

>implying it's got anything to do with realism and not about the narrative differences and artistic differences in depicting it

It's about him being drawn more interestingly than "guy in tights, except with robo-abs this time".

I think it works best because it summarized 40 years of iconic stories into 130 issues and modernizing it without betraying the spirit of the original.

Carnage got pretty far away from the original, but it was an interesting twist.

Shame it was the one who killed Gwen in ultimates, and it was horrific. It also took most of the guilt off Peter and then became Gwen somehow later.

>It also took most of the guilt off Peter
How? If Peter didn't go to the asshole scientist to treat his wound, Carnage wouldn't exist in the first place.
I agree that Gwen/Carnage was a fucking asspull of the highest caliber though.

Yeah that's the one part I didn't like. Carnage felt so underwhelming in general and I wanted Peter to hook up with Gwen.

Ditko Spider-Man.

>killed Gwen
>Carnage contains her mind and some of her body
Instead of killed it's more like it really fucked her up but then fused with her and gave her a healing factor.
You don't treat Deadpool as a new entity every fucking time he gets fucked up and comes back.

The reason is pretty explicitly explained, user.

This. USM was the best Spidey comic because of this and because Bendis wasn't working on so many projects nor had to raise 5 kids so he was still good.
Peter's death is a good conclusion to the story and didn't need any kind of continuation so fans can just stop there.

>written entirely by Bendis
Honestly makes 90's Spidey look good.
Ultimate Spider-man, while he had some zingers and classic jokes tucked in there, had overall the worst writing ever. It's shit. I'm glad that whole universe is toast.

>other blind bendis hater
I bet you faggot haven't read a single issue of USM and just go for the memes

>trying this hard

I'm guessing USM is your first comic?

Agreed

>MUH OZ SERUM.
Right. Because Harry Osborn totally came back too.

Bad writing is bad writing, user.

I tried getting into USM because everyone kept telling me how great it was, but I honestly just got kind of bored. I think I made it to issue 20 or so before I decided to quit.