Gypsy Coming To THE FLASH

>"There’s going to be a new visitor to our world named Gypsy," said Carlos Valdes. "DC Comics fans will be familiar with Gypsy. She is going to be coming in our world and Vibe will definitely get to learn some new skills as part of getting to know her. So I’m excited to see how that plays out."

comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/the-flash-set-to-introduce-justice-league-detroit-member-gypsy-for-the-a147449

Nice. Still are they going to call her Gypsy?

Should they rename her to The Romani?

Maybe, dunno. People could get offended if the show present someone called Gypsy

But the important question is, will she be barefoot on the show too?

>DC Comic fans will be familiar with Gypsy

Im gonna have to disagree there

>DC Comics fans will be familiar with Gypsy.
Really, cause I'm a DC fan and I have never heard of her.

The name probably doesn't help. Seriously, this is like if a character went by the name "Nigress". What, does she have fortune telling abilities too? Goddamn.

>Gypsy woman
>tall

Dropped

>Really, cause I'm a casual DC fan and I have never heard of her.
ftfy

She can steal and get away with it. Even Jesus says so.

>Gypsy
Peter David gonna cripple a bitch...

Is gypsy a racist term like nigger?
I seriously don't know, it seems more like calling a russian "the russian" in punisher, it seems fine.

This reminds me of Shamrock, an Irish woman who was possessed by the ghosts of many soldiers from throughout history, imbuing her with incredible... luck. Yeah.

Come on, she even was in JLU cartoon

Yes. But your American so its ok.

>gypsy propaganda in the flash

Oh nice

Say whatever you want, but i'm a sucker for characters with luck powers.
Prefer the gambler type than cape, but still.

She's probably this chick that has been spotted on set a bunch of times.

She's hot.

Of course not.
He's not a Gypsy

>Implying

Spierdalaj szmato
So what's the proper english term than?

Hahaha wtf 40 yo edgelord haha

From what I see on Wikipedia, it does have some negative meaning. Gypsies= theft and whatnot. But it's also used by many gypsy organizations so it's all k.
There she is.

Romani people.

Romani/Romi

Kako kaj Polska?

I never heard any of you people complaining about the Mandarin.

Cause its not a slur. Its just a name of a language.

You've got Domino for that. Shamrock is just a waste of a good idea. Instead of being able to call on the skills and knowledge of warriors from different eras, likely even talking to them as a built in supporting cast, they just had to do the lazy stereotype and give her luck. Lame.

>mild thickness
Now you're just taunting me. Bring Shamrock back and do a proper take on her, dammit.

Chinese people aren't oppressed and mistreated pretty much everywhere in Europe like the Romani people

Nie wiem o co pytasz anonie anonie

Didn't shakira used to have a song called "gypsy"?
So if the song named gypsy can air on radio i guess it can be used in a tv show.

Where are you from, user?
because i'm pretty fucking sure you're not from europe.

Casuals

Hows Poland?

A całkiem dobrze, dzięki za troske

I only get some of Polish. Anglesko prosim.

Pretty good, thanks user

They can do it. They only need Ralph.

Stretchy powers can't cost that much to CGI, right?

Literally who? Well, it's not like the season can get any more boring.

I forgot that they never introduced Ralph in Flash yet like they did in the comics. That's fucked up.

He's in his 50's those fucks invented wallet chain and got the whole tat and piercing ball rolling.

He was one of the people on the missing person list after the first accelerator explosion wasn't he?

The villain of the week will call her a gypsy derisively and later in the episode she will kick his ass and be called Cindy by everyone else for the rest of her appearances.

>Only memorable character trait is being close w/ Martian Manhunter
>Introduce her on Flash, not Supergirl

Yep.

introducing new characters and having epic comicbook references is the only way the flash knows how to stay relevant

>Didn't shakira used to have a song called "gypsy"?
Yes, and a Spanish version named "Gitana", you know Spanish for gypsy.

as a background character

People would get more offended if you called her Romani. Trust me you do that you are opening a HUUUUUUUGE kettle of worms in Europe

>Gypsy

get
ready
for
shitstorms

There are people mad already, believe me.

Give links, give proof

Sounds fake feels fake

Marvumblr should burn

is user getting triggered by people who don't even exist yet?