HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU
comicbookreligion.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

We can't have that short a memory.

But then if Moana can be the "first Disney Princess of color" I suppose we do.

Its true. I mean who even remembers northstar.

Did he have solo book?

yes he did.

Mini series if that counts not that iceman will go above 4 issues

Um.

Thanks.
Then I guess this will be another of FIRST MUSLIM SUPERHERO and FIRST ASIAN SUPERHEROINE WITH SOLO ONGOING.

It doesn't count if you give him a solo JUST to try and claim that title, Marvel.

Which came first, Rawhide or Northstar?

This is so frustrating.

>The first gay marvel character to headline a comic
I really hope this is part of the cover

Also, that Sinister is looking pretty fabulous

I know we've been over how companies lie in advertising, but this is just insulting.

Uh, Rawhide Kid exists for last... sixty years. But he's gay since Marlel MAX.
So, in terms of gayness, Northstar wins.

No, the first gay character that got an ongoing was Daken, wolverine gay son

Wolverine's BI son, not as marketable.

Nah, Daken's bisexual, nothing special about that.

>mfw the DC's Hanna-Barbera annuals sounds WAY more promising than this

It only misses Hawkman and Birdman.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU

>Daken
>Bi
Pretty sure he fucks anything if he can find a way to benefit from it

Really nigga? Fucking really?

This is like when Slott paraded around Silk as the first Asian superhero. Fucking hell.

Oh my god, what's wrong with Jubilie?

No, that wasn't him.
Every other news site, on the other hand...
Aside from not being mutant?

Is this reality? I mean, is this for REAL?

It's literally fake news. As in, yes, this is "real", but not true.

Marvel please

> Gail Simone claims that her run of Batgirl features the first transsexual character in DC comics
> Sup Forums is arguing about which one came first Coagula or Supergirl's horse Cosmo with comments sprinkled in about how technically shapeshifters count as trans.
> Someone pulls up the old Wonder Woman villains who wanted to be men but couldn't magic/science their way into it (Blue Snowman and someone else) as examples

> Marvel claims that this is the first time a gay Marvel character headlines a comic
> Sup Forums is starting to argue which gay character actually came first and will probably devolve into a discussion about whether or not a character being gay will retroactively make all their appearances gay or whether not bi counts as gay

You guys are great never change.

Say what you want about SJWs, but one thing they always gets me is how they gloss over things that have already happened so they can feign rightousness.

I dont't understand your point user, what you're saying makes him bi or pan.

NorthStar had a comic?

Sup Forums getting mad at ads is funny

I'm guessing minorities must love being put on a pedestal? And surely they must love it so much and buy this book

Minis don't count. They called Fraction/Aja Hawkeye Clints first solo too and he's got a few minis

nice try but fake news wouldn't celebrate a gay hero they only celebrate straight white christian heroes

OP here, forgot to mention this is from IGNs snapchat

I can't wait for him to partner with Silk, the first ever Asian female super hero.

Marvel:

-If you don't know what to say,
make the character a gay

-If you have no fucking clue
Make the female mary sue

And if your brain is really broken
Put a minority as a token

I bet you think CNN isn't fake news.

For it to be a fair depiction of US demographics, you'd need:

- 76% Christians
- 50% characters that are female
- 34% characters that are obese
- 16.7% Latino characters
- 12.5% characters that are African-American
- 6% characters that are Asian-American
- 4% characters that are gay
- 0.6% characters that are trans

I don't see this reflected just yet. Most superheroes do not openly profess a religion at all and that is odd.

So I take it I'm the minority for liking this team?

>the fucking state of Marvel right now

Jubilee or Quire?

If you like anything marvel on Sup Forums odds are you're a minority

there's only one fake news channel on tv and everyone already knows what it is

>Then I guess this will be another of FIRST MUSLIM SUPERHERO
Justice predates her by like a decade.

>FIRST ASIAN SUPERHEROINE WITH SOLO ONGOING
Silk

No one has told me who the gay character that beat Iceman to an ongoing is

>in the minority

Welp that fuck uped post won't haunt me

I'd like it if it wasn't for fucking Quire. Why would anyone think it was a good idea to bring him back?
As a concept ("X-kids with useless powers as social outcasts") it's great, but it belongs in a bigger X-Men lineup than we currently have. As-is, I'd rather have another "regular" X-book. ("X-Men Black"? Just keep Uncanny going? Dunno.)

I don't understand why liberals think only morons watch FOX News then proceed to mock themselves by pronouncing the 'x' in FAUX when trying to mock the show.

>If you like anything marvel on Sup Forums odds are you're a minority

My favorite is when Marvel pretends it's progressive and people point out shit like how they've put out racist-as-fuck comics in the last twenty years, push white versions of Legacy characters over minorities for dat Hollywood buck, and ignore character history so they can virtue signal.

>tumblr nose Mr. Sinister
I'm sorry I can't take this seriously

It's just funny when a bunch of Joe Nobodies can do the job better than actual comic book "professionals".

It's like seeing professional chefs going around bragging about making microwave dinners and minute rice.

>comments sprinkled in about how technically shapeshifters count as trans.

But they don't user.

He's discussing the topic instead of trying to win an internet argument.
Shocking, I know.

Does it hve to be like six hours of church every Sunday christian or "only on the high holidays and occasionally prays when shit gets hard"

Because like, Spider-man is the latter, for example. There used to be a site that recorded what religions each superhero was and it was a pretty big list.

The writers aren't tasked with reading the whole back catalogue. The real shame lies at the feet of the editors, who check wikis instead of reading books.

This the right one? comicbookreligion.com/
>Cyclops
>mutant supremacist

both

I dunno, she was a stereotypical brat at her conception and hes a modern one.
Think it'll be interesting seeing how it plays out. I was a fan of most of the new X kids introduced in WatXM, including pink haired shit that ends up in the future as the coolest Phoenix host in history

>Cyclops
>mutant supremacist

You what. Isn't that Magneto's thing? The guy that Cyclops is supposed to be tasked with stopping?

>It's just funny when a bunch of Joe Nobodies can do the job better than actual comic book "professionals".

But we can't otherwise they'd be comic book professionals rather than bitching on the internet all day on a message board dedicated to comic book because we all want to work for Marvel and DC that why we read comics all day and are experts waiting for a big chance to enter the industry and make change within.

Seriously, the "first" stuff is generally marketing, you shouldn't take it seriously.

Getting a job at DC or Marvel is 100% connections and recognition, man. You're a moron if you think skill plays any part.

>I'd like it if it wasn't for fucking Quire
Consider the following. X-teams have about a 75% survival rate so it helps to keep an asshole or two around.

1. Magneto is running the X-men right now
2. Cyclops is literally Hitler right now.

Hi bizarro me!
It's not my site, I'm just linking it. And yeah, it makes no sense.
>The guy that Cyclops is supposed to be tasked with stopping?
When was the last time you've read X-Men?

You don't have to want to be working in comic books to be able to do the job better than they are. There are people who can draw circles around certain Marvel """artists""" but it doesn't mean they want to go and draw for Marvel.

Just saiyan it's kind of sad how fans and amateurs know more than the people who do this stuff for a living.

I stopped reading X-Men in 1998. Is it bad now?

Yeah.

who was this guy connected to then?

>IGN
What a surprise.

You know what would be interesting. Seeing actual discussion about Inhumans and Terrigen and Xavier's Dream

Did Death of X have Scott like "Inhumans aren't doing anything I have to make a move" or am I projecting that?

Ancient Indian magic, senpai. Morrison got him on.

>I stopped reading X-Men in 1998. Is it bad now?

...The word "bad" doesn't adequately cover it.

Do you remember Fukushima? It's about that level.

No, Emma was projecting that.

There's been plenty of great X-Books since then, but right now the line isn't great.

haha wow is this pathetic.

like shit at least save that headline for America Chavez's comic if you're going to go with it, even if it isn't true.

>Seeing actual discussion about Inhumans and Terrigen
Like how the Inhumans will be in the exact god damn situation the mutants find themselves in down the road when the cloud starts triggering secondary Terrigenesis worldwide leading to widespread death and suffering among Inhumans?

I would count the tranny from Invisibles as well, and it seems people forget in the 70's everyone either became a women or dressed as one in those wacky Silver age issues.

Really hate how chicks and fags nowadays have this "we're breaking boundaries!" notion when it comes to comics, like guys, everyone already did all this gay, feminist whatever stuff back in the underground comix era. For fucks sake I remember a pretty funny Gen X called Trucker Fags in Denial.

Either way never, DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

They undid this. He is straight again.

At least we're talking about comics

>when you are so hipster, you become a fucking deer.

Mystique seems like the only contender for gay character with an ongoing. Even then you can argue Iceman is the first gay guy with an ongoing.

Otherwise it's miniseries or bi/trans leads.

Come gather, come gather, look at the gay!

>Which came first, Rawhide or Northstar?

Phrasing

And a short-lived Nicieza written solo that died when Bendis killed Clint. And Solo Avengers was half a Clint book for almost it's entire run.

So are we to take this as Bobby having homolust for Magneto, Sinister and Apocalypse?

that's also incorrect the first gay character to headline a book was Victoria Montesi from 1992's Darkhold: Pages from the Books of Sin

literally who

Whatever you do, do NOT read Avengers vs X-Men.

My God, Marvel is shit.

wanting to work in the comic book industry?
I like to read, not drawn or write
fuck that

you don't have to work in your hobby, at least I think it wouldn't be hobby, but work from now on
I'm better reading and playing, watching and listening, thanks

>First transsexual character in DC Comics

Ghost Rider spin off about Marvel's Necronomicon, she was recently in Carnage.

Joe Nobodies don't get in trouble for trying to look up information on the internet.
Surely you you saw that thread last week revealing how much of an over the top stereotype Perlmutter is? The only internet those people at Marvel have for fact checking are the fake scam emails he sends out so that he can fire anyone that falls for em.
There is an actual no fun allowed rule for people's lunch breaks because he feels that they should be working instead.

The early 2000's were some of the best years, it's just been shit the last 5 years or so.

it's the worst it's ever been, just a complete lack of talent on the entire line.

There are occasional gems but they are hidden under mountains of garbage or immediately ruined by the next writer that comes along.
It's at the point that we now have parody comics we made to make fun of them which are more well written and in character than the actual comics.
Just don't come back to them. It will only break your heart.

Marvel is blatantly trying to burn the entire franchise into the ground until Fox capitulates and gives back movie rights.

Why does Sinister look like a tranny?

That not cnn

According to Marvel bisexuality isn't real so clearly that book doesn't actually exist