ITT: Best comics of the decade so far

ITT: Best comics of the decade so far.

Is there a place I can read issue 5&6? I missed the story times?

That is one familiar looking Dragon

Where the fuck did I see something like that before

10/10 best premise

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel

The latest should be in the archive still.

How can Fiffe get away with legal trouble when he's clearly making profit of fanfics?
Good fanfic, nevertheless.

YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!!

Great series

Disagree. I get what it's going for, but I feel it takes itself just a touch too seriously. It's got some interesting things to say mo doubt, but the comedy bits are far too downplayed for me to enjoy it. I mean, it's the Flintstones, say your peace, but lighten up a little.

You need to read more OP.

Spyro? Spike?

Fuck off to Sup Forums with your console wars.

He made Deathzone which was a literal fan comic, Corpa falls under parody.

These plus Transformers/GI Joe, Multiversity, and Godzilla Half-Century War

>I get what it's going for
Really? Because to me it sounds like you don't.

Panther

It's heads beyond most anything else.

>ITT: People who only got into comics three or four years ago, maybe around when The Avengers came out at best.

He hasn't read the Duggan run of Deadpool yet

Well, yeah, but how can he use the characters' official names and designs in his book, publish it and make profit of it without getting into ANY legal problems with DC?
>DC is so based, they see how great Copra is, therefore they don't fuck with it.

So around the beginning of the decade, making them perfect to respond to this thread

He doesn't outright use their names and modified their looks. I mean he even aside from DC characters he used Punisher, Doctor Strange, and the Reavers, but they're not named the same.

Did Morrison Bats start before 2010? there's a lot of late 00s dc stuff i keep thinking of

It started back in 2006 and ended around 2012 or 2013.

He doesn't do that though, he did in Deathzone but that was a low print zine

People are really overrating this comic. It's okay, but doesn't have much for an interesting story and most characters don't have distinctive voices. The emotional moments everyone seems so impressed with have all been either generic or unearned (as in, readers have been given no reason to care for the character they use). Comedy works probably a little more than half the time and falls flat the rest.

It's much better than I expected when it was announced, but best of the decade (or even best of the year) is a huge stretch.

From DC alone Multiversity, Best Intentions Trilogy (Omega Men and Sheriff of Babylon, with Vision from Marvel) Morrison's 2010s Batman work, and Sandman: Overture were much better, with all 4 Young Animal series currently being better.

Maybe you work on your reading comprehension

*should work

A modern classic.

Archie spinoffs in general are GOAT, but this is the best of them all.

A work of pure genius and it's not even over yet.

Want to know how right you are?

I agree with this post. I wish the trade was coming out by christmas.

>four marvel comics

>three DC comics

no wonder people call this place Sup Forumsmblr

What are you trying to say?

These minus Multiversity.

This

I think he's criticizing Sup Forums for being slaves to the big two

This has mostly been ok for me, I liked Deadpool in Uncanny Avengers over his own book post-secret wars.

The champions thing is just bait. Champions is notoriously awful right now.

Sharp nosedive after solid start

Also Sheriff of Babylon and Shade the Changing Girl

fuck off waifutard

I don't think the series itself is from this decade, but this issue in particular.

I think that user is more saying that Sup Forums is tumblr because they like marvel more than they like DC which is obviously not true

definitely Transformers vs GI Joe

Scalped is also brilliant

Last Look/X'ed Out Trilogy

I'M A
GUN MAKER
LIFE TAKER
DREAM BREAKER

I wish Aaron would stop writing Thor and focus more on this, the hiatuses are killing me.

Dragon mascot of Epcot at Disney World.

Carnage is pretty great.

>Didn't recognize Champions as bait

I just wish Aaron would stop writing Thor

It's alright but not even best of the year. Best of the decade? ha.

Yeah, it'll be good when it's completed but he seems to treat it more like a hobby than an ongoing series.

This is so stupid, I can imagine all the "damn..." replies when this was first posted.

Did the same thing to The Goddamned. Kind of sad, since he was working with the same guy who drew Scalped. I was kind of looking forward to seeing where it went, but the last issue left it kind of ambiguous if it would continue.

Pretty much, most everyone on here has been completely blown away by Flintstones

Now don't get me wrong, I actually found the comic entertaining and liked the humor, but babby's first existentialism turns me off for the most part, and it's what gets the most praise.

You guys know these books have to drawn right? It's odd to attribute delays to a writer when most of the time it's due to the artist especially with Southern Bastards where Latour writes Spider-Gwen as well.

It is well known that the writer does practically all the real work in comics.

In that case, I wish Latour would stop writing Spider-Gwen.

>that veiny blade
Uh...I need to go to /gif/ real quick

What a shit decade

RIP Ennis

Vision, Flinstonesand Pax Americana aren't just typical capeshit though. They're good.

Midnighter and Apollo included.

Multiversity is the only good comic any of them listed other than Providence. Some of y'all are just desperate to name something that's not from the big 2.

you've read all those comics mentioned?

So deep. Only smart people will appreciate this.

>any type of existentialism
>HUURRRRR BABAS FIRST AMIRIGHT GUISE?????????????

What do you want? Some ground-breaking, earth altering truth from a fucking Flintstones comic?

Oh, you want the Big Two? Okay, how 'bout this...

...and this?

Early Waid Daredevil was so good, god damn.

wow you guys must be soooo cooool
I mean look at all your hip non conforming tastes! you're really sticking it the man!

is this better?

Most of those are pretty good, though. Not my personal picks for best ever or anything, but no need to be a faggot about it.

Really?

If I didn't reference you I haven't read so I won't so say jack shit about your series.

GOD DAMMIT I FUCKED UP that post.

People with taste.

Really?

If I didn't reference you I haven't read so I won't so say jack shit about your series.

Sorry I read more than just comics published by Warner Brothers and Disney.

I remember reading about this in a magazine when I was a lot younger and I've completely forgot about t until now.

Agreed. I hope you read this first though.

>Scalped
I didn't like it