RWBY/RT General #1034: Atlas removal Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-burnie-hates-nasa

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ErinMWinn/status/808156361724952576
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>An entire nation can prop it's economy up on crafts, art and music

I miss them

What do you guys think will happen in the JNRR & Qrow vs Tyrian fight?

I'm hoping Raven will arrive and we'll get some top quality sibling combos with Tyrian fleeing in the end.

I want to pull on Emerald's twin tails.

The next time they show up will be when they're killed.

I would assume that they would want to draw attention considering who they work for.

>Raven
>Helping

RRNJ*

So you don't remember how that nation was basically driven into being a poor shit hole even though they, unlike the faunus had no Grimm to worry about a precedent in supply and demand, a willing if not happy workforce, close markets because nobody wanted to give the small group of assholes who somehow won the satisfaction?

I want him to be one of the empty seats in Salem's council.
Mad scientist with a Grimm obsession is a cool theme.

Merc was a jerk.

Why does everyone want to many named characters to die so badly? It's fine if one or two are killed, but when characters start dropping left and right, the audience stops caring about them and stops feeling the impact of the deaths.

If he shows up anywhere it will be Atlas. Jacques is more than arrogant enough to believe he could control Grimm. In fact, isn't it implied in the manga that the Knight Weiss fought was actually some kind of Grimm-Mecha hybrid her father set on her to bully her into going to Atlas?

I bet he tried to fuck a grimm desu

The WoR says you need a license to take Hunter Jobs, which logically would suggest they check these things.

Yes in Vol 4 we see the village being hounded by the phantom Grimm hired RNJR despite them being dropouts, and the ship captain treated Blake and Sun as pros despite also being dropouts, but that just means that outside the kingdoms villages won't bother to check if they need help ASAP and someone just happens to be stopping by.

Which means that a menagerie unofficial hunter would have to rely entirely on emergency jobs when they don't have the time to picky.

And yes they could probably work with that, but that just fits the issue that while Faunus and Menagerie might not have it terrible they still get less than humans.

Yeah I agree. Sadly I don't expect it to happen. Especially since Salem seems to already have a "Doctor".

Because the people here are stupid and think now that Pyrrha is gone we'll lose people every volume

All I want is a Grimm knight is that so hard to ask?

Because there are too many characters taking much needed focus away from the ones the show is named after. Three and a half volumes in and Ruby herself has had almost zero focus or development aside from SILVER EYES.

>bringing Grimm Eclipse into the main cannon
No

Dear GOD no

It's decent money that can be fed back into academies to find and monetize talent. Train and go off to be mercenaries. The rest work local agriculture. They have brains and bodies. They need to develop a brand of quality to attract connections so they can build up.

Merlot/Salem is new best ship.

this is not OK

>That feel when you have an OP as hell semblance, but still no gf.

Killing off the villains won't solve that problem. They need someone to fight.

The problem is all the extra teams and side heroes, although except for Sun, all of them have either died or been dropped this Volume.

I just noticed that all of Salem's subordinates have yellow eyes. The only excepction could be Cinder, but even hers have a yellow tint.

BEST GIRL

Tyrians mom

Not like she'd change even if she did get the focus.

Watts has green eyes

I can't see a faunus academy membership being worth much less when it'd be clear they were doing it out of petty spite outside of atlas. Vale's very equality. Mistral I think it was is gonna have little trouble thanks to its fief lords who would clearly respect skill and effectiveness first and foremost.

And that's fine. It needs time to heal the wounds. Integration has already brought them a long way and if it wasn't for the white fang it would have continued to come closer together

Hmmm.... interesting.

Except all those teams and characters that aren't JNR, RWBY, and Sun have been MIA so far and it stands to reason they'll probably stay that way.

why does /rwby/ hate Jaune?

The idea of Tyrian getting dominated by some giant, alpha female scorpion is hilarious to me. That's the true reason why he can't sit down...... :)

I want to lick Emerald's tummy.

Yellow/Green.

>Watts isn't voiced by Geoff

MISSED

FUCKING

OPPORTUNITY

No, green

He fills the role of selfinsert male for greentexts way too often

Doesn't Geoff like hate RWBY

That's Jaune's fault

Geoff is on record as saying he wants nothing to do with RWBY.

just look at him

It's /rwbyg/ not /rwby/ you newfagging jaunefuck

Because every time he's mentioned some retards come out yelling about self inserting.

You guys...

twitter.com/ErinMWinn/status/808156361724952576

Joke?

REMINDER

Top 10 total character screentimes across the first 6 chapters

1, Blake: 12mins 29secs

2. Jaune: 12mins 25secs

3. Ruby: 11mins 12secs

4. Ren: 10mins 1sec

5. Sun: 9mins 46secs

6. Nora: 9mins 37secs

7. Weiss: 8mins 46secs

8. Yang: 7mins 56secs

9. Tai-yang: 5mins 33secs

10. Tyrian: 4mins 49secs

Except it's not that degree of decent money to the point where they can build infrastructure off it and is something that doesn't occur in societies where people don't have to go and farm and fish for their own food.

Then there is the Academies they don't have and as shown in the show don't have the room to build?

And the entire idea of them monetizing their Faunus hunters. Think logically about that. Do you really not see the issue there? How that can backfire and crumble fairly easily especially considering that unlike run of the mill Faunus nobody fucks with hunters?

And again for the last bit. Does Noone know about the history of Haiti and how stunningly well it runs parrellel to the island?

BANE?

>eye powers

And yet they said in the commentary that they've found roles for all the RT founders

Not today, please.

Why not?

I'm assuming when he realizes RWBY has become their biggest property he'll jump off a bridge

>Geoff
Who?

He doesn't hate it, it just doesn't interest him, and he's clearly taken aback that it's their biggest property.

So just don't read the stuff the namefags write.

>"Shitty Neptune"
So Neptune?

I like Jaune.

He's a threat to our ships. He's self-insert bait which really wears on people as the cringe rolls in. He's gotten a huge amount of screentime while rwby's development has suffered for it. He's fucked up a lot of shit by being an untrained kid that "sneaked" into beacon. ONE JOB JAUNE ONE JOB! ONE! JOB! DID THE ELEVATOR OPEN JAUNE TELL ME. DID SOMEONE WALK HALF OF A SPOOKY HALL AND NOSCOPE OUR ONLY HOPE?

Geoff hates the show though

>Geoff has a role
>it's just one line
>never has to speak again

>Shitty Neptune

KEK

>>That feel when you have an OP as hell semblance, but still no gf.

Grimm are for murder, not sexual

Settle down.

>shitty Neptune

Why did she say the same thing twice?

>just namefags write Jaune greentexts

Oh sweetheart

But then what's he going to bitch about?

The company drunk.

So I just caught up to the most recent episode. After all the complaints, they still haven't fixed the way Ruby handles her scythe? Seriously, it's a real bummer seeing her hold and swing it around like it is a sword or something.

Also I thought the cut off of the last episode was a bit weird, but that might just be me.

Shitty Kitty and the self-insert gets the most. Why am I not surprised.

>ONE JOB JAUNE ONE JOB! ONE! JOB! DID THE ELEVATOR OPEN JAUNE TELL ME. DID SOMEONE WALK HALF OF A SPOOKY HALL AND NOSCOPE OUR ONLY HOPE?
It kind of makes me laugh to imagine what Yang would have done in his place.

Just because they found roles doesn't mean the people they want agreed to them. That could just mean "oh, we want Geoff to voice this person" and Geoff went "fuck off with that gay anime shit" as he polishes off his fourth bottle of Jack of the morning.

No child left behind, other measures, and butchered budgets have basically gutted it. Kids these days live in an ocean of social contact and media to ahegao themselves with so no. A vast majority aren't going to know. They have enough troubles with finding things on maps.

You haven't been to /rwbyg/ while we were in /trash/ have you?

Ruby's cool recoil swinging style from the Red trailer died with Monty sadly.

What would be wrong with that?

>he's clearly taken aback that it's their biggest property
Really? I'd get him being confused and not seeing the appeal, but taken aback sounds strong
>Emerald
>No gf
But she totally does

>what Yang would have done in his place

Watched the fucking door like they told her to.

Were any of those complaints shown to them instead of just typing them here?

>tf the show is constantly plagued by yeah but why didn't x do y?

No, it was a very abrupt cutaway that made it extremely obvious they just wanted a cliffhanger

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE ATLAS MILITARY LISTS ME, MY HUNTERS, THE SPRING MAIDEN HERE, BUT ONLY ONE, OF YOU

THE FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRSHIP

Are you trying to say they don't?

The Jaune eats what he wants joke took a decidedly "Suddenly Ruby wants to fuck him" turn once the namefags started contributing and the Jaune centered stuff with none of them contributing has been opposite of that.

>Jaune will never defile his pure Aryan genes by having a Faunus be the mother of his children.

This is racist as fuck.

>Emerald and Ruby

That'd be an interesting and aesthetically pleasing ship.

>Cinder returning Emerald's feelings.

Cinder is to Salem what Emerald is to Cinder.

I thought that Jaune and Ruby were getting together

OH GOD OZPIN'S THE SUMMER MAIDEN! HE PAID US TO ATTACK TO PROVIDE JUSTIFICATION FOR A WAR. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME.

>Jaune will never knock up every faunus waitress from vale to haven
>The arc's will never have so many members as a result they just fuck off and form a village

You can't be serious.

Having watched the series and knowing Yang's personality do you really think that?

Jaune is going to die a virgin because he's a useless fuck just like everyone who self-inserts as him.

In not saying the namefags aren't guilty of it, but it's done even beyond the namefags

I mean the dude was watching his friend screaming in pain in a weird ass chamber

Is Erin Winn Kristina's replacement?

Dude gross, she's sixteen. Monty's daughteru is pure. She likes CR, cookies, strawberries, her big sister yang and her BFF Weiss!

>Dude is based off Miles and Kerry's success

>Were any of those complaints shown to them instead of just typing them here?

I've posted pretty much everywhere I can about it, and places I know some of the RT guys look at for feedback.

I'm just afraid this is a case where the complaints were ignored because a bunch of people went "oh god the fights look so amazing now!" while ignoring the ones that could give them actual constructive feedback.