Uncle Grandpa

Good Mornin', Sup Forums! Are you ready for another week of Uncle Grandpa?
>Disappearing Act - Uncle Grandpa helps a young wannabe magician by teaching her a new trick.
>Tongue Tied - Uncle Grandpa helps a shy kid gain confidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!qcFhlRgD!0fjJMcnQ0uq2R5VFQbUZJVW71-JZMqQSD5JCraa8ZDc
mega.nz/#!qQk32ZYA!h9rL22Efv95VRi5p3myDIWxYfh1Xu1ptcUa-St2eKPc
mega.nz/#!LkgDyRxa!xeQWk0W_Emm8uwAKDZuzeQzqeLO8v7Vb5L80Yif4C4U
mega.nz/#!b4giyI5Q!uhieMTna9qTcXJB4CJDj0bkiB0Z3YN34R6A0OQ-tdiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how'd you do that?
>read the instructions

ice cold

>cartoon network will hire anybody
ICE COLD

Pony Tale: mega.nz/#!qcFhlRgD!0fjJMcnQ0uq2R5VFQbUZJVW71-JZMqQSD5JCraa8ZDc

The Bike Ride: mega.nz/#!qQk32ZYA!h9rL22Efv95VRi5p3myDIWxYfh1Xu1ptcUa-St2eKPc

You Can't Handle the Tooth
mega.nz/#!LkgDyRxa!xeQWk0W_Emm8uwAKDZuzeQzqeLO8v7Vb5L80Yif4C4U

A Gift For Gus
mega.nz/#!b4giyI5Q!uhieMTna9qTcXJB4CJDj0bkiB0Z3YN34R6A0OQ-tdiU

Missing:
Hiccup Havok
MacGuffin
Gone to His Head
Mr. Gus Moves Out
Robo UG
Lil'Mac

Did they rip on CN? Oh shit.

>It's another we are not getting any episode links episode.

Can somebody Google Drive these motherfuckers? I can't access Mega for whatever reason.

Disappearing Act might be my favorite UG episode.

I'm surprised they didn't make him turn into a woman

Ule Gapa's got a real identity crisis going.

I like how this season is giving a big nod to season 1,I mean look at all the season one kids in the background

Definite 10/10. I don't think any show has managed to keep me laughing from start to finish but that was just a barrage of gags.

I fucking loved the short

Was the episode really that good? Dang it, now I wish someone had recorded that...

I loved "Not Ule Gapa Museum". That ending fuckin' killed me!

I want to kick Nick Edwards in his Nick Ednads

I like nick's distinct style. Reminds me of how they handle boarder art styles on SU

came at a perfect fuckin time too

>Disappearing Act - I loved this episode as user said it was a episode that was funny all the way through and the short was pure gold
>Tongue Tied - this episode was "eh" it just another shitty Nick Edwards and Myke Chillan episode, Myke isn't bad,but why is he always paired with Nick? Their artstyles look nothing alike and it just makes the episode look like shit,and I wasn't a fan of the writing either, the short was awesome though

I actually liked "Tongue Tied". Justin Roiland was the main source of the episode's success for me. Uncle Grandpa's quirks and visual gags throughout were pretty funny, too.

I've come to tolerate Nick Edwards's episodes more and more as we've gone by; some episodes suck, but others are pretty hilarious. It's kind of inconsistent, really. I still haven't seen "A Gift for Gus" and I hear that episode was apparently one of the funniest of the whole series.

Those weirdo UGs were great, especially the last ones.

I knew I fucking recognized that voice, nonetheless its not my favorite

>still no uploads

o-okay

I just stopped fucking caring at this point, retards are more willing to record TTG than UG,really makes you think

ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHT
ALRIGHTALRIGHTokay now ladies!

If the show were airing even a half-hour later there would be uploads galore, but people have jobs and shit to do throughout the day.

I guess we're screwed then kek

God, we need some fanart of that magician's assistant in the void with her full body intact.

>and the short was pure gold
I loved "Friggity Fresh".