Post the Lisa Simpsons of their respective shows

Post the Lisa Simpsons of their respective shows.

In a good way

Am I doing it right?

Reminder: Lisa Simpson only became insufferable from season 11-on, where she started to de-evolve into a one-dimensional stereotype, along with the rest of the cast.

She isn't always right though, in fact she's usually wrong.

You can pinpoint the moment Lisa jumped the shark, which was in Season 7

>Whats that Danny?

>You don't want to put the lives of yourself and the people around you in danger?

>Well fuck you, I don't want to hang out with you anymore

God Phantom Planet sucked

Except that episode ends with her acknowledging her attempting to browbeat others into vegetarianism was wrong. Later episodes would use "Lisa the Vegetarian" as a tentpole for Lisa supporting a cause and be super self-righteous and smug, but they would always forget about that episode's ending and the whole message of it.

Felicity

Also when she treats Homer like crap until he buys her a pony.

Also the episode where she treats Homer like crap because she sees her substitute teacher as a better male role model than him.

I made this myself, I want to die

I'm glad they're going more for the autistic route rather then "Another Gumball but smarter" role.

Dipper Pines

Haley is a hypocrite who only does the shit she does as a way of rebelling against her dad. She's exactly like Stan otherwise.

Didn't they make her better at sports then everyone when she tries, rich, and has moral authority of everyone? Also jewish?

she is a horrible person

That's one horny child

I get the joke and it's not funny.

Th fact that even with all that, she is still somehow a loser really bugged me

>Becomes a pissant bitch because some test told her she would be good as a homemaker.
>Single highhandedly ruined her brothers future since he threw it away so she wouldnt get expelled
>has the tenacity in a later episode to say Bart never did anything good for her

There's also that time she almost killed homer, twice, for ripping up a check for no real reason aside blind and idiotic morality that was even more damaging and evil than anything Burns did in the same episode. That one for sure was before season 10.

Its not a joke.
They find her irresistible.

You are so wrong

She's 8.

>She's 8.

She had potential, but then they decided to make her just as shitty and petty as Bojack.

Things are gonna get really ugly between her and Mr. Peanutbutter in season 4, and it won't end well for her.

>has the tenacity in a later episode to say Bart never did anything good for her

That always annoyed me. Not only the example you posted, there are a lot of instances where they were nice to each other.

In fact, the chapters where Bart is shown to be a failure in the future bother me because we have reasons to know that doesn't have to be the case.

But on her defense, while she was made into an unsufferable bitch with no redeeming qualities, Bart was made into an evil asshole with no redeeming qualities.

He's always right! Every time!

lel

Frylock is the real Lisa though

>impregnates herself with a man's baby without telling him
>may or may not have been back together with Cyril at the time
>somehow this was supposed to the sweet, heartwarming note to end season 5 on

It's just kinda fucked-up when you think about for more than 10 seconds. Like if they played it off as being her taking the whole "baby crazy" thing to the extreme then I'd be fine with it, but don't tell me that shit's an act of love.

The voice actor joke or the pedophillia joke?

Damn, true shit.

At least in the sense that she's insufferable, even if she's often wrong.

Chris was the Lisa of Dan Vs.

It's like you never watched either the Simpsons nor Dan.

Chris was a sad fat doofus who had every right to tell Dan to fuck off

> Also the episode where she treats Homer like crap because she sees her substitute teacher as a better male role model than him.

She's not wrong.

That show is full of Lisa Simpsons.

Though I seem to recall Patricia has more of a temper.

>TUNGSTEN!

She was more like Squidward than Lisa