Is Svtfoe the best cartoon on tv right now?

Is Svtfoe the best cartoon on tv right now?

adventure time is still on, but it is the best quirky magical show currently on tv now that SU has kinda lost its way

but ranking them is not really something that's going to make you happy, user. just enjoy them all, and how great it is that there's good cartoons on right now

No.

The Simpsons is better

Why does Sup Forums like this show so much?

Why did the janny deleted the other thread?

They can get off on their fantasies of a pure aryan girl getting BEANED

Yes it indeedly is

No, Gumball is. It's one the best though, beats Tumblr Universe.

1. Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
2. The Amazing World of Gumball
3. Adventure Time (Weird, but better than SU.)
4. Steven Universe (Getting boring.)
5. The Loud House (Very boring to watch.)

you dont actually think that, of the top 5 cartoons in your opinion, the last two are boring, do you? because that's sad as shit. that means you only like 3 cartoons

Western animation is shit. Star vs is only passable and it's probably gonna shit the bad pretty soon.

Yes and those 3 cartoons are pretty lame plot-wise too

iunno the 2nd season's better than the 1st
I mean I agree western animation is mostly shit but

Considering SU is in ANOTHER hiatus, AT is between seasons, and TLH is pedobait; yes, StarVs is the best cartoon airing at the moment.

To be perfectly honest, there's literally nothing else that isn't getting cancelled or in hiatus so yeah probably

More like seeing a pure Aryan girl who is as big a cuck as they are.

kek, fucking this

Star is shaping up to be in a Top 10 Anime Cucks youtube comp

There are so few good cartoons on, what is even the point of trying to rank them all? Appreciate what you got.

this is pretty fucking good, im going to pick it up.

Hey Misha how come you haven't updated the booru for so long?

Yes and this is a great ship

I moved and didn't have internet access besides my tablet at work for months on end (speaking of which, I need to catch up on the show, the last ep I watched was Spider with a Top Hat).

Could you guys share your favorite recent artworks? I need to fill up my Star folder.

You might have better luck in this thread

It just might be.

>Gumball
My nigga, that shit is underrated