Bruce? I've been talking with Gordon, we need to have a chat

Bruce? I've been talking with Gordon, we need to have a chat.

Yes we do

If batman was suddenly given supes powers would he honestly do anything different than clark?

I mean he is obviously smarter, but would he put such power to better use? would he lose his shit?

No he wouldn't, that's why he still needs a moral compass, a lighthouse, someone who'll encourage him to do what needs to be done.

With great power comes great responsibility to rape the joker, just ask spidey

He's right! Finally raped Shocker after I chased him to the ends of the earth, best decision of my life.

NO! For the last time! I WILL NOT RAPE THE JOKER!! I swore on my dead parents I would wage war on crime and never rape!

Come on, how much longer does Joker have to keep slaughtering innocents before you finally get involved and shove your cock into that clown?

There was actually a comic about this very concept and Bruce lost his collective shit.

I'd rape the Joker, Satan Supes.

The criminal Justice system dispenses punishment. If they choose to I will let them rape the clown. It's not my call!

So if we can convince the court to sentence Joker to rape by Batman. Would you finally do it?

To be fair, the reason he lost his shit was because he got the powers from some cursed gem. Curses tend to fuck you up.

I knew it. Bruce I figure knows whats wrong with the world and all the evil shit thats happening ALL the time. If he suddenly had the power to actually do something about it, he would feel morally obligated to do something about all of the worlds problems. And then lose his shit.

As opposed to clark who lives in lala land and believes everything he sees on the news.

Bats! Get ya filthy dick away from Mista J!

If anyone's gonna rape puddin', it's gonna be me!

You have to Batsie, you know everytime the system tries it they just miss the target and end up blowing him.

Until you do you're getting a new sign whether you like it or not!

It's not Batman's fault, Harley.

Someone get her away! this has to happen!

Can't they set up some rape machine instead? If this is truly about justice then violating the Joker sexually by any means would solve it. But it's not, is it? It's about Commissioner Gordon's sick rape fetish!

*pulls out LexCorp Kryto Kondomâ„¢*

No, it's not like that. It's never been like that. Don't you understand? If you don't rape him he wont learn anything, he'll be back on the streets doing what he's always been doing.

I GO LOONEY

I don't know what clouds your judgement worse, your guilt or your antiquated sense of morality. Bruce, I forgive you for not saving me. But why, why on God's earth...is he still a virgin?

Really it's an interesting parallel. Superman knows his limits, he knows there are just things he can't do even with all his power and just strives to do his best.

Batman meanwhile is obsessed. He wouldn't be able to stop himself and would just push himself more than ever before. It would break him.

Was there ever a time when these threads were funny, instead of embarrassing for everyone involved?

You don't understand! Rape breeds rape, it's a never ending cycle. If I rape him then I'll be just like him.

Man has a point.

No, Harl. Let him rape that clown, if something I've learned is that that pathetic clown deserves what it coming to him, and what better punishment than rape? More if it come from Big Bats himself

*puff puff* No Bats psychos breed rape, you're not a psycho therefore more rape will not occur. Now go put on the rubber

Then how many? How many more people will be forced to wake up to realize their assholes have been pushed so far open that you could drive a car through it before you act? How many more people does the Joker have to rape before he finds himself with Alfred?

Think of Alfred Bats, what's to stop him from going after oldies