Is it wierd if im totally fine with Shocker being a black guy and kind of prefer it?

Is it wierd if im totally fine with Shocker being a black guy and kind of prefer it?

Dont get me wrong, i'd fucking freak shit if Zendaya was actually playing MJ, but Herman being a black guy... i dunno, it kind of fits. If he was retconned into it i think i'd be fine with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUky4_A7Zw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2SlCja3zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Dave Chappelle for doing this shit instead of another stand up special.

He's not black in Superior Foes, he's just tanned. Did you just not read the creator comments?

I preferred Spectacular's cowboy Shocker.

Sometimes it's just ok
I'm a giant Deadshot fan and I was fine with Smith playing him

I think its completely fine. Zendaya on the other hand pisses me off. She's either MJ (god help us) or an original character that we're supposed to pretend to care about who will probably get cut in the sequel

I didn't even know Shocker's race until now. I assumed white because he was an older character but the dude almost never is seen without his mask.
I dunno doesn't really bug me

>I'm only comfortable with PoC being a bad guy

go back to Twitter, Donald

>Shocker
>Bad Guy

Thats almost as casual as saying he has electricity powers.

Just trying to be realistic

I think Sup Forums is pissed about the MJ thing because its another pointless change where a redhead character gets the shaft and the media has been pushing the diversity thing really hard as of late

Shocker is a character where is race/skin color matters. Its more of acting ability

Damn, I mean DOESNT matter

>PoC
>Calling anyone a racist.

Come on now.

>Terry Crews would be a perfect Jonah too
Huh. You know, he would be a DIFFERENT Jonah, but not necessarily a BAD one. I feel like he'd talk slower but be better at making 180 degree tonal switches. Like saying something nice to you and changing it into an insult with the last two words of the sentence, but not changing the tone of voice at all.

Personally Id think John C. McGinley or Al Pacino would make a good JJJ

It's because Shocker doesn't have any distinctive features. You can literally swap anyone to be him and it would be fine since he's just kinda a plain face. MJ on the other hand /does/ have distinctive features which stand out.

Sorry if this comes off as racist but I just don't see a guy named Herman Schultz as a black guy.

Works for me
Sometimes it just makes sense to change the race of the character for the fact that an actor of that race can play the role better than any other option
Generally works well on villains rather than heroes since the hero is more established

I want Peter Capaldi to do Jonah. youtube.com/watch?v=xUky4_A7Zw4

It's not that weird that you're doing something Disney is paying you to do.

If you liked it of your own volition, then yeah, itd be weird.

I'm 100% fine if they changed all the villains to niggers in comics. It's more accurate anyways.

There is nobody as good as Simmons for Jonah

How can i be paid for this if Bendis is still a faggot.

What was it? It got deleted.

How does anyone see that and think he's black? Especially when many black people show up in the comic anyway
shit opinions

>Liz being latina
>Terry Crews being a good fit for a non JK Simmons Jonah

>shit opinions

This had better be bait bitch boy.

Well it's not. What are you gonna do about it?

I know your address. dick dandy.

My big beautiful black blower Brian Michael Bepis will be billowing through your bedroom soon.

Yeah, what said, what're you going to do about it, BITCH BOY.

can't hurt what you can't catch

I don't know, maybe... youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2SlCja3zo

She's playing Liz Allen you fucking weirdo. Watch the trailer already.

are you dumb?

Liz is the other black girl. Zendaya is the unwashed homeless-looking girl who calls them creeps for staring at Liz.

Lol this.

Fucking /pol, I swear.

Guy, is probably just pirate the movie anyway, so even if MJ is a black (oh the humanity!!!) it's probably no loss for user.

No way, black people are cool. I need Shocker to be a fucking loser

I would like to see him played by an American Indian. That's so rare!

I only know of this guy.

Actually, I don't care, I'm just bored.

Majestic af

Pretty much this. I want Shocker to be a washed up middle-aged white guy that lost his mediocre pay engineering job to some fresh outta college millennials and decided to turn to robbing banks using the vibration gauntlets he built in his garage. You can still do that if he's black, but I don't think it works as well.

Idiot. At least keep track of the cast before you open your mouth

>watch the Spider-Man trailer
>Peter and May are the only white people

THANKS SONY AND AMY

You forgot Tony "Robert Downey, Jr." Stark aka Iron "Robert Downey, Jr." Man played by Robert "Certified Manlet" Downey, Jr.

That actor has the look for it. He's not hot or suave looking by any definition

Shocker's race has never really mattered, if you get the costume and move set right then who cares

a black man invented the super soaker, so its only right herman be black

But can he be chased to the ends of the Earth?

Pssst it's because this is actually a Miles movie.