You'll get your rent when you FIX THIS DAMN DOOR

You'll get your rent when you FIX THIS DAMN DOOR.

The Misadventures of Tobey Maguire.

I have ears like a cat and eyes like a rodent.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things. Make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid.

>For this month

A powerful scene, and unexpected.

I chime in
Haven't you people ever heard of closing the GODDAMN DOOR?!

Is this real dialogue from the movie?

The directors cut.

Yeah. SymbiSuit spidey had been hassling neighbors, so the rodent man laid down the law.

>"You think you know fear Man of Spiders, fighting professor with squid hands and homosexual on flying skis? I will rain fire down on your apartment wall hugger. And when the icy hand of death reaches deep within your spandex, no one will remember you. Not even loud news man. You will give rent Man of Spiders, or I will feast upon your ass like borscht"

CARMELA!

The real sad part is we never got to see Spider-Man 4: Quest 4 Rent.

MANY DOORS, YES?

raimi posting is the best posting

BRAVO RAIME

Rodent Man was being built up as the big villain for movie 4 before the studio fucked it.

PIZZA TIME

kek

>ur a faget
What did he mean by this?

Did he really think he and his other immigrant friends could rape a Broadway actress and the Chief of Police's daughter and get away with it?

it was a different time

Y'know, he's not wrong.

If Liam Neeson's family can keep getting kidnapped then I don't see why not.

OF COURSHE!

Yeah, but those guys have the common sense to act on foreign soil.

Fuck that, he's threatening a guy with superhuman strength.

This sequence was not just the best part of the trilogy and not just Sam Raimi's magnum opus, but I believe the entire medium of graphic novels had been leading up to this one moment.

Only plebs cannot see that it is the pinnacle of human achievement. Watch it again, and again, and perhaps one day you too will understand.

There's levels of meaning here that should not even be possible. The smallest satellite virus weeps in envy and quantum computers catastrophically overheat at the density of themes contained in this sequence. No wonder it was so misunderstood by the common moviegoer.

I'm sure the "alternating blows of ejaculating and fists" will at least take place in international waters. Remember Ditkovich was an escaped war criminal, he knew how to get away with murder, quite literally multiple murder.

>Demands that his landlord fulfill his obligations before he gets paid

Does blacksuit!Spider-man's evil know no bounds?

Rare footage of Ditkovich in uniform during Balkanization

The studio execs really came down on Raimi hard in 3, but some of his signature grittiness still slipped out.

a tragically beautiful scene

Hey guys

I'm not seeing pineapple or tuna. No tip.

>In homecoming Peter sees his best friend is in his bedroom.
>Immediately takes his clothes off.
Different times indeed.

I got your tuna right here.

I don't get it

>Exposes a photographer using obviously fake photos
Fucking christ raimi!

Raimi was such a fcking savage with those movies.

OH MY...

I came here for this pasta

He was the Kubrick of the early 2000's.

I screencapped it and will be posting it regularly. Spideyposting is back.

>In a remarkably candid interview, J/K Simmons laid down the grueling events his coworkers had to suffer through
>According to the actor, after repeated attempts at filming the robbery scene, Raimi was frustrated at the lack of emotion Uncle Ben was embodying. To improve this, he arranged for a gang to repeatedly mug the actor's family members and send him the footage
>"kristen got the worst of it though" J.K says with a slight laugh, "Fact was that nobody believed for a second that she was facing a gang of robbers and potential rapists" He sighs "But Sam went a bit far, I'll admit. One day, she turned up to make up, and Sam said she was going on location and being done up on the way in the van. Turned out they were going to Detroit, and Sam had put her in blackface." He Grimaces. "Cold bastard shoved her out the van and got the cameras rolling. He didn't even keep the footage."

>perhaps the most controversial of Raimi's directorial decisions was when he forced Tobey and Willem into a local division of the KKK, apparently for the sake of giving a more realistic portrayal of the scrip's demands
>Tobey recalls that he was always suspicious of the fact that Willem was repeatedly late for shooting, only finding out later that he had remained with the group for 3 months longer than he was scheduled to

I guess we know where the ad libbed Zyklon B lines came from.

HIS HEART!

butterfingers :3

pussy smells like tuna

Sure but can you EAT it?

Pizza time

You guys ruined these movies for me. I cannot watch these films anymore without mentally replacing the dialogue with the memes. Now instead of Uncle Bens heart to heart talk about "great responsibility" its either "White mans burden" or "Jungle fuckhut"

I now crackup over the entire prologue of Dark Knight rises so I feel your pain

>Jungle fuckhut"

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

This is why you don't have a girlfriend, user.

Jesus Christ Uncle Ben, what the fuck?

I know, it's disgusting. Ben was happily married to May, not still pining over some Nipnong Dingdong faggot he fucked up the ass in some Vietnamese crack den

It's been a while, but was it ever confirmed that 9/11 was actually Ditkovich's first warning about the rent, or did Raimi just heavily imply it?

I wonder if there will emerge a generation of fans that will defend this scene the way people defend BvS today.

Pizza time!

This is now canon, everybody. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

It was left open to interpretation if Ditkovich did it, and if Peter allowed it to happen to turn the people against Osborn.

Most likely.

There are tons of people who think exclamatory catchphrases like "Whollopin' Websnappers!" and "My Spidersenses!" are cool, even it may only be ironic.

The pizza is visibly sliced and yet it doesn't fall apart? The cheese must be spiderweb.

>Pizza
>Pineapple
Talk about things that don't mix.

>Anons defending BVS

>gains goblin, the psychology who recently murdered people in broad daylight for no apparent reason, breaks into his office
>demands to know who took the pictures
>Jameson promptly lies to his face without hesitation
The true hero

It was a different time

>gains goblin, the psychology
Is that like Magic The Gathering

>Talk about things that don't mix
Like blacks and whites, Peter? You see who the true enemy here is, don't you? We let them out of the cage and they're dragging us down, Peter! I'm trying to save this city! And, and I'll admit, it seems a little unorthodox, dressing up like a Goblin, committing acts of terrorism. But you understand people, Peter! The common man, the mindless masses, they can't be reasoned with, they can't be educated! Fear is the motivator, Peter, the catalyst to change! Once I've got them scared, then I'll direct their fear and anger into something productive: finally purging the black menace from the streets of this city! The white race isn't just the master race, Peter, it's the ONLY race! You're smart, Peter, look through the brainwashing of the liberal institutions! Help me! We need to go back to formula on humanity and start over!

nigger don't joke about that shit

Spidey 3 legitimately needed a directors cut

It was a different time

I'm surprised Raimi was willing to make the Goblin seem so heroic (by his standards, anyway).

one thing I dont get, how did the web come out of his wrists with those silly bracelets in the way?

>White man's burden

What's that one about?

>that post number
fuckin saved

holy shit uncle ben boiled so many fucking gooks

Just rewatched it
100/10 that scene was based AF
Truly a masterpiece

Uncle Ben tells Peter that minorities need to be enslaved or hung from trees and if hes wrong then let him be shot in a carjacking that night

Pizza time

>Gains goblin

mr aziz will freak out

shoo shoo gains goblin

I still maintain that yes it was bad but not as bad az people make it sound like

HE STINKS AND I DONT LIKE HIM

I suppose I always imagined the mechanism to be somewhat similar to an aerosol spray can.

PIZZA TIME

>watch the directors cut
>all this racism, homophobia, antisemitism, rape, serial murder, and nazi propaganda
Raimi was a true visionary

I appreciated the subplot where Bonesaw goes back to his husband without the victory money and their relationship slowly evaporates as they succumb to a life of crime and substance abuse.

Underrated.

The way they tie it in with Bonesaw throwing himself off the bridge during the NOW CHOOSE scene was well done.

>The final scene on the bridge where one of the bystanders pulls out a gun and shoots Osborn in the head
>YOU DON'T FUCK WITH NY!
Jesus, is New York really like that?