Kal-El vs Sun Wukong

What if Saiyans existed in the DC Universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP02PLUS00005918_57
imgur.com/a/b3WlL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think Goku's simple-mindedness would work anywhere other than the DB universe.

He would come to help whenever something comes along that threatens Earth, but if he actually had the interest or the mind to fight crime and general wrongdoing rather than only thwarting planet-busters and fighting just for the sake of fighting, he would have formed his own Justice League in his own universe.

And if Goku was taken out of the picture, the Saiyans would just be an antagonistic warrior race the heroes would fight.

His presence would inspire the creation of a World's Martial Arts tournament for metahumans, which would become increasingly important in the scene.

Shot one with a laser one, knock the other with kryptonite gas.

Problem solved

Darkseid would subjugate them and make them his elite shock troopers. They said answer would mostly go with it, since they like the violence.

Goku ends up fighting Darkseid as SS BLUE. Eventually the New God's interfere. Because the fight between them would put all of creation at threat.

Aren't they the same person but in different universes?

>spoiler

daximites

Are they literal cave people who only value beating people up?

>Darkseid is Frieza but competent

I never really got this argument. Isn't Superman's threshold for actually taking damage stupid high if magic and/or ki aren't involved? Goku can take punishment, but he's still in plenty of danger in those fights. Plus one can survive in space. That's an advantage frieza, of all people, had over him.

I do like this idea though.

There was a lot of characters with Goku mentality in the 80's in cape comics.

Bitch please, has Darky ever conquered anything outside of his native area? The cold one has does is all the time, the only problem were the damn monkeys...

They're a lost tribe of Kryptonians. Same powers, weak to lead instead of Kryptonite. Very dangerous.

I was about to say that Darkseid is still technically undefeated and didn't have his shit pushed in but isn't he a baby now?

You have to be pure of heart to ride a nimbus.

There is NO FUCKING WAY Superman could ride it.

>but
no

Yeah he can. Superman is absolutely pure of heart.
I don't know what you're trying to prove with that. Goku kills people all the time.
>But
Whatever

I hate how now all it takes is one person posting a page out of context and a bunch of other people will do the same ad infinitude propagating this weird wave of shitty comicbook bait. That page isn't canon anymore, user, no more than Superman marrying his jailbait cousin or Supergirl's bestiality-bait horse. Stop being so fucking autistic.

Yes. And he's being raised to be good IIRC.

But the person doing the raising is his murderous psychopathic Raven clone daughter.

>Goku kills people all the time.
Accidentally and only in Dragon Ball except for Buu who to be fair instantly reincarnated, some guy who it's more like he made kill himself, Frieza who should have already been dead, and a soulless sentient weapon.

>That page isn't canon anymore
I thought everything was canon now.

that's silver age bullshit, silver age hasn't been canon for a good while.

He let every single being on Earth die because he felt that is five year old son and his friend should have a turn at fighting an evil demon from the dawn of time during the Buu saga.

I think Superman has the moral high ground.

>if magic and/or ki aren't involved?
Magic and/or ki is effectively ALWAYS involved in Dragonball. Everyone's either a ki-powered martial artist (or a ki-powered robot/cyborg) or some kind of sorceror.

>silver age
It's post CoIE. It's modern age.

Do you have any idea how many bad guys Goku has executed?

That doesn't disqualify you in the least.

In terms of post crisis continuity it was retconned by infinite crisis according to Superman # 666. Where demons in hell informed Superman that despite the fact he no longer remembered it they still counted it.

This looks like it might possibly be a Sup Forumsku thread.

>Darkseid
>More competent than pre-revival frieza

>Do you have any idea how many bad guys Goku has executed?
Literally zero

Very racist too.

I've always kinda wanted to see a fight between Frieza and Supes.

If Frieza trained for a full year he could probably get a new form along with God ki and fuck everyone in the universe up.

He attempted to execute freeza, it just didn't stick.

Freiza was competent?

He lost the first real fight he ever had.

It's almost like he was born extremely talented and powerful or something.

That isn't incompetence, just arrogance.

So, Great Saiyaman, IMMEDIATELY after the Buu saga. Would he get an invite to the Justice League? Or would he be a better fit in the Teen Titans?

Nothing is ever a Sup Forumsku thread.

Kakarot's mom is a total milf.

>Darkseid

No.

This isn't his style.

Mongul on the other side would like to subjugate them.

>stealing plot lines from adventure time of all things

Might as well give him to Marvel and have Bendis write him.

They go hand in hand my friend

Yeah that sounds about right.

The more things change user.

I look forward to 8 years from now people will start shitting on DC and act like Marvel was the best all along.

Probably the same thing that happened to them in DB. A stronger space fairing race will conquer them and then use them as soldiers, or just eradicate them. A saiyan with a scarab would be horrifying. Or a Red Lantern Ring. I wonder if they could reproduce with Tamaranians or Kryptonians? I don't know about the Trogs, but the Kryptonians are sometimes genetically compatible with humans.

Sun Wukong is not Son Goku. Just the inspiration.

All saiyans are for sexual.
Mostly because of the same face thing

>We will never have a canon series that focuses on the adventures of a female Saiyan

Wonder Woman wanted to create sort of an Olympics for meta humans.

That could be an event.

I would love Goku vs Lobo aside from that.

I can see mutual respect there after an epic fight. Goku doesn't judge, he can be friends with an asshole and Lobo will dig a guy with Goku's sense of honor and thirst for fighting. They'd probably meet regularly to kick the shit out of each other and then gorge and have drinks.

Now that I think about it, what would Diana think of Goku? He's probably one of the few men she's ever met that's interested in neither sex or romance.

Man, if Goku had been around when she was getting that off the ground, it would have happened. No one can get people wanting to fight like Goku.

>accidently

He killed Yakon and kid buu outright.

Fuck off.

They would be instantly compatible. Goku would want to move to Themyscara for a long time to train and spar. Chichi might surprisingly agree, only to seek her own training to later challenge Diana herself.

That's only because Chichi would get jealous that Goku is spending time with women younger than her.

She would have a deep respect for Goku, but definitely not based on his wisdom.

She would respect his discipline, his gentleness as seen with his family and his love for this planet.

She might take issue with his table manners but the fact that he would constantly seek to spar with Diana would make them very tight. He is the best loser, he actually compliments people on how well they kick his ass.

He killed almost everyone in the red ribbon army.

While Diana would definitely hold Holy with great esteem, I doubt he would get an invitation to the island.

He is too crass, he embodies everything the amazons think of man to justify their superiority except the aggressiveness. He is an uneducated man who loves nothing more than to get into fights and fill his stomach, while honourable, he doesn't meet the standards.

Fairly certain everyone in the JL would like Goku.

He's probably one of the most charismatic characters ever created.

Not everyone.

It's not like Goku would really give a shit what they would think of him either.

And to be fair, the Amazons as a whole are a lot more aggressive than any of the Z Fighters are. Except for Vegeta.

Sounds like a fun Phantom Zone buddy for Doomsday.

When powered up ki is a good defense, but when powered down he's just more resilient than a human.

The latter clearly. He'd only get contacted by the league if demonstrated what he's really capable of publicly.

>that time when Goku kills his own family

I'm pretty sure he fits under ki powered robot/cyborg, user.

Pity they have such low sex drives.

>Justice League VS Goku Black and Zamasu
fuuuuck

Batman would hate him because he doesn't take anything seriously. The whole "let the enemy power up to get a real fight" would drive Bruce insane.

Which is enough motivation for her. She would quickly approach Krillin's strength, then get some sort of mystical weapon or armor with a Chinese theme to make up the difference.

it's ironic because chichi, bulma and 18 would probably think all the amazons are bitches

Batman would probably like Gohan.

White Triangle is just a loud fringe minority.

The amazons are hypocrites.

Goku is the kind of guy you call when shit hits the fan.

You don't call him to nip things in the bud, he isn't surgical or measured and like stated before, he'd let things escalate for his own amusement.

In that case, he might just have to almost set foot there once in a while, always in sight of someone so that the royal guard have to show up. Maybe even quite often.

Why are these Cyborgs called Androids?

Nope. No ki in him. Force fields. Only one of his kind from Earth.

If some kind of fruit that is found nowhere else grows there and Holy likes that shit, it's going to be s regular thing with him trespassing then giggling while flies away and the arrows try to reach him. Diana might a bit irked.

Wonder Woman would stomp their shit with extreme prejudice. Gods behaving badly piss her off. Also, the god damned Superman, Flash, etc.

Probably because Toriyama confused the terms. Alternatively I've seen it suggested that Gero continued with the android moniker because of his earlier creations. Essentially event ho they are cyborgs they are 17 and 18 in the "android line".

In Japanese they use word that describes them as basically artificial humans. At the time translators flipped the coin and lost, but these days it just stuck to them because Androids sounds cooler than Cyborgs for some reason.

*Goku likes that shit

Batman would turn futureverse Gohan into the most dangerous person to ever live, even if he ended up much weaker.

If they did that stupid shit where they consume the universe I doubt any of the League could do anything without a Deus Ex Machina.

Isn't Diana a mortal woman who was raised by the amazons?

It's easier to list things she wasn't every time they re-imagined her origin.

Lucky they keep several of those lying around at all times.

Wat

Nope.

She is a demigod, daughter of Zeus and Hyppolita, raised by amazons.

I preferred her clay origin myself.

I dunno, even Android 8 seems more like a Frankensteinian monster, which implies biological elements. As far as I know, he's the earliest one we see, at the very least.

>DC, marvel, dragonball, gurren lagann and one punch man all taking place in the same universe

Imagine what a clusterfuck that would be.

Well that theory was introduced to me via TeamFourStar, I don't know if they came up with it or if it was a pre-existing one, so it is probably doesn't hold much weight.

>Aaaw shit I never thought about writing these things... Better fill in these gaps over a decade later.

>the amazons meet the namekians
>get extremely bitter about the fact that a species with all masculine appearances that are relatively peaceful exist

They kinda do
The Kree are basically saiyans that haven't been completely wiped out

Why is no one talking about this?

plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP02PLUS00005918_57

Japanese teen reincarnates into Yamcha and tries not to be just a jobber.

>by fucking Shonen Jump

What is the title?
That sounds like an actually good "reincarnated into fantasy land" premise.

I like Yamcha, so I'm a bit curious. Sounds interesting.

English translation: imgur.com/a/b3WlL

>SJ is publishing literal fucking fanfiction
What a world eh?

Goku has a much higher body count I think.

Sounds like Concrete Revolutio to me. It is a good show.