Is Shanda the Panda worth reading if you're not a furlord?

Is Shanda the Panda worth reading if you're not a furlord?

Never heard of it.

>Fur Fiction
I know this is part of the Pulp Fiction parody but furries seem to like building a ghetto for themselves. Thank god Stan Sakai got out.

Whenever I tried to get into it I got bored and quit.

Reminds me of Strangers in Paradise and Box office poison, which I also didn't dig.

I dug Strangehaven, Hepcats and Omaha the cat dancer for comparison.

Shanda was a pleasant, slice-of-life comic with lots of romance.

Every cover was a parody of movie posters, because Shanda managed a movie theater.

say what again!

>furries seem to like building a ghetto for themselves.

Completely accurate. Usually it's because hacks can only survive it people think all there is to it is cons.

>Thank god Stan Sakai got out.

Was he ever in it?

>Shanda was a pleasant, slice-of-life comic with lots of romance.

Wasn't she raped with hormones or something?

>Was he ever in it?
Wiki page:
"Usagi first appeared in the anthology Albedo Anthropomorphics in 1984, and later in the Fantagraphics Books anthropomorphic anthology Critters..."

never seen it but looks bretty cute. where can I read it?

OP is a faggot.

Albedo and Critters was some good shit though. Horribly mismanaged by Galacci though.

looks adorable

>Thank god Stan Sakai got out
He only thinks he got out. Nobody gets out.

Don't you shit on Gallacci.

It's pretty cute.

You might be thinking of Sabrina Online.

Shanda does sounds familiar but I don't remember reading it so take this with a grain of salt.

Pandas wouldn't remain in risk of extinction if they looked like this

Probably not. The only furry works I've liked are Erma Felna and parts of Omaha. Oh, and some people say Usagi Yojimbo is furry. This thinking is haram and you must rid yourself of it.

No, he is right. Apparently in her world, male panda hormones are so strong that can make any female panda cum from just the smell. One of main villains in that comic is a male panda from china that spends most of his time trying to rape and impregnate her like he has done all across the world with other panda women. He even tried to rape her sister and it is implied that he would do it to his daughters when they were of age.

I will shit on him because he had a really good chance at making it but he got lazy about it, never went with potential cartoon they wanted to make off Erna Felna. He missed his bus and now he's trying to relive that nostalgia.

Worse of all he doesn't even own any of the scans of the original Albedo issues he put together, so it's impossible for him to reprint most of Erna Felna stories in anthologies.

He fucked up good.

Oh and let's not forget how he treated everyone as garbage in the 90s and early 2000s.

Storytime it someone, lets decide if it's any good that way?

Not really, even if you are. Shanda is rather dull and the constantly changing character designs (due to different artist not agreeing on what the characters should look like) make it a mess.
If you want an old furry soap opera with some sex in it, Omaha the Cat Dancer is a much better choice.