Professor X is dead after years of defamation

>Professor X is dead after years of defamation
>Wolverine dead after splitting the X-Men
>Cyclops MIA, rumored to be dead while being likened to Hitler
>Turns out he died, and nobody was harmed by him or in his name who wasn't on his own team
>Still likened to Hitler
>Beast and Storm are still race betraying Bolt Brains
>The only good X-Men not in limbo are literal supervillains
>Emma's probably gonna die soon
>Half the new X-books are dead on arrival
>Other half have large drawbacks

When does it end, bros?

>rumored to be dead
He's dead as Dazzler's career.
If we only had some overpowered healer who resurrects dead around...

>Where does it end
All mutants dead from M-Pox and the Avengers helping the Inhumans destroy the remaining Terrigen cloud before they're wiped out by secondary Terrigenesis because no hero could stand by while any entire race of people is threatened like that.

Well the cancerverse is in town so Emma could ask it for help.

It ends in death.

No need for anything extreme and silly like that. Just drag Triage and voila, problem solved.
Shit, he can resurrect everyone, no side effects. Brightest Day 24/7.

He can't reverse decay and he'd probably just get M-Pox like Alchemy from the first dead mutant he touched.

X-Men and mutants are dying and popular characters are being killed off, also, you won't believe that water is still wet, all this and more, News at Noon.

Honestly, is this out cry just by a bunch of people who never read X-Men before?

Oh, right. Completely forgot about all decaying thing.
Oh well, that's why we have those fancy hologram thingies.

The piss off isn't that mutants are dying so much as the fact that mutants are dying but nobody fucking cares because muh endangered cloud.

I still want an Ex-Men series about the ghosts and zombies of a bunch of dead mutants, questing towards resurrection.

I thought dead mutants gamble for resurrection like everyone else.

Mutant afterlife has different mechanics to the game than normal

I want the exiles to come back and fix this shit.

Like a revelation that this universe wasn't meant to have mutants wiped out and some outside force caused all this to happen.

Fedora Force?

They're making room for the nu-x (fe)males
Don't you want to be inclusive goy?

I didn't even think the exiles were still a thing post Secret Wars.

I don't think they are.
But it would be something out of left field for sure.

We need some sort of reality altering endgame here.

>When does it end, bros?

When Fox gives the rights back to Disney/Marvel

>We need some sort of reality altering endgame here.
Well the Phoenix can revive dead mutants and runs off the potential life force of existence and with Galactus being all life powers right now and the Cancerverse in town that should be somewhere in the realm of a butt ton more than normal if it even needed the help, which it doesn't.

10. IVX #0 84,181
38 Death of X #3 53,583
45 Death of X #4 50,329
54 Old Man Logan #13 43,609
59 Old Man Logan #14 42,574
77 Uncanny X-Men #15 36,946
81 All New Wolverine #14 35,437
82 Uncanny X-Men Annual #1 35,354

This is fucking terrible. I know there were people on this board trying desperately to defend Marvel's sales on this board by going "b-but DC's doing worse guys!" But last I remember, during the New 52's sixth month, the X-Men titles were still doing well higher on the chart:

1 Justice League #6 135,374
2 Batman #6 128,459
3 Action Comics #6 96,592
4 Detective Comics #6 94,415
5 Green Lantern #6 94,087
6 Batman The Dark Knight #6 77,140
7 Superman #6 69,633
8 Flash #6 68,061
9 Aquaman #6 63,450
10 Batman And Robin #6* 63,093
11 Uncanny X-Men #6 59,834
12 Uncanny X-Men #7 59,200
13 Wolverine And X-Men #5 55,788
14 Wolverine And X-Men #6 55,341

>Turns out he died, and nobody was harmed by him or in his name who wasn't on his own team

He literally captured people simply because they had superpowers and could oppose him but weren't mutants, and then put them in a prison constructed in hell.

When Tony Stark did that, he lost his brain and had to be rebooted and when he did he was against the whole thing because hindsight is 20:20. When Reed Richards did little more than design the prison for that, he lost his wife, his kids, and his team until he stopped being such a fucking dick.

Summers is getting off easy if he's dead. Coming back from the dead means you're innocent - like how Jean Grey was considered innocent, even though she was innately connected to the Phoenix and even though it was proven that the Phoenix host is ultimately in control, after she came out of the lake nobody said shit to her about the worlds she'd eaten to "refuel" a cosmic force of limitless power.

What were the numbers from Extraordinary X-Men? That's the book from the current X-line that I give any kind of a damn about

34k for the same month

>He literally captured people simply because they had superpowers and could oppose him but weren't mutants, and then put them in a prison constructed in hell.
Sauce?

>after she came out of the lake nobody said shit to her about the worlds she'd eaten to "refuel" a cosmic force of limitless power.
1. The Phoenix power isn't limitless
2. The Phoenix runs off unborn babies
3. It doesn't eat worlds to refuel. It eats them for shits and giggles.

When was that? During Bendis?

Well that sucks, but thank you for answering user. Kind of wish the numbers of Extraordinary were a little higher.

If you want a bit of a laugh, check the Marvel Entertainment twitter and have a look at the Inhumans Vs Mutants competitions

I don't think an Inhuman has even come close to winning yet

What, the New 52 chart? I think at that time Jason Aaron was working on Wolverine and the X-Men. I think Gillen was on Uncanny.

>He literally captured people simply because they had superpowers and could oppose him but weren't mutants, and then put them in a prison constructed in hell.
If you mean in Death of X, they were in the way when he was trying to stop a genocide.

>and even though it was proven that the Phoenix host is ultimately in control, after she came out of the lake nobody said shit to her about the worlds she'd eaten to "refuel" a cosmic force of limitless power
Not a host, she was in the coccoon all along. The Phoenix took parts of her memory to emulate her.

>Beast race betraying

yeah trying to solve problems is the same is race betraying. sure.

all the other scientist characters in the marvel universe get shit done but the writers somehow can only find it in their hearts to make beast smart when cyclops wants something like tracking bishop through time. that beast can do but hey, everyone should just shit on beast, right?

Beast said it was fortunate that mutants are all sterile and on the verge of extinction because that shit was in his wheel house and he's got this.

Then he promptly failed to get this while thousands if not millions of deaths occurred worldwide.

Beast deserves to get shit on.