No new star vs for january

disneytvanimation.com/post/154396261313/new-year-new-premieres-the-lion-guard-the

Other urls found in this thread:

ohmy.disney.com/tv/2016/07/09/star-season-2-daron-nefcy/
svtfoeheadcanons.tumblr.com/post/153569854092/i-remember-my-5-year-old-sister-asking-when-is
breastforce.tumblr.com/post/150989949740/also-im-starting-to-really-beleive-that-starcos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well that's unfortunate

>No reason to live for two months

Be brave, user.

I blame Star for this.

If we get new episodes in February, I'd say that's pretty fortunate.

Nowadays, a two month hiatus is like nothing

when is the new ep

ST. VALENTINE DAY - new cucked star episodes

>Season 2 started back in July
Might have to settle for an official premier announcement sometime next Spring

but where is the season finale

>Star gives Marco a crude Valentine's card
>Jackie lets Marco have her flower

Yes this will be very good.

>yfw Marco's First Time; Tears of a Star are real

remneber that Daron and the entire people how made the cartoon have no idea when the show returns.

this is disney XD how decide when release the episodes

Will she be ok?

Never.

Do some people get their jollies out of making that cute cartoon character a cuckold? I don't watch the show but it makes me sad because she is so cute

You mean the episode that started the whole Marco-x-Jackie thing and broke Star's heart in the process? That WAS season 2's finale.

I too am a bit confused as to why adultery has become the default fetish. I'd think it'd be better if there was some kinda harem thing going on. It'd at least not feel so fucking forced.

You should post cute Stars instead!

Joke's on you, all Stars are cute

Weird, I'm having the exact opposite experience.

I usually hate NTR, but these last few weeks of seeing Star get cucked is some of the most fun I've ever had watching a cartoon.

How do you guys think Star's handling Marco being with Jackie?

I hope she doing alright.

Excellent

Not it wasn't, that was just the midseason finale

I couldn't tell you honestly. I've been enjoying it though, oddly it's hitting the same chords that FLCL did a long ass time ago (And the reason I have to rewatch it every now and then). I think some people enjoy and revel in the schadenfreude of the situation and some people like it because it's a mirror of the rejection they have felt in the past, an opportunity missed, or a chance gone like sand slipping between their fingers.

I like you

10 more episodes this season user

You are correct.

Link, please
At least that way we can get the episode titles

ohmy.disney.com/tv/2016/07/09/star-season-2-daron-nefcy/

GOD.... FUCKING DAMN IT!

I like it because jealous Star is hilarious and opens thousands of possibilities.
Another character wouldn't have the same appeal.

>you're walking in the park and see this

wat do?

I also agree with this. I think the concept of "evil" star is also pretty good.

cucked Star is great because there is almost no content of girls getting cucked

It's the dynamic of a cute girl in love with an oblivious/dence MC and can't spit it out to him, and becomes easily jealous but unable to do anything when another girl is with him romantic or not. It is exaggerated for comedic value to the point where the girl would still do nothing even if she is getting cucked.

I want Star to turn into a COLD HEARTED BITCH

>look at her dress
Keep walking, she's probably incontinent.

Tell her she looks really nice and keep walking.

Take her for ice cream and we talk about everything that's bothering me.

*bothering her

SOON.

There is plenty. You just aren't looking hard enough.

I want to give Star driving lessons.

so does this mean that jackie is going to have a kid before we get a new star vs. episode?????

No, the safe kid will be safe and wear protection.

It's also a "be careful what you wish for" situation. Star's been trying to set Marco up with Jackie from almost the very beginning; she's just getting what she asked for. Turns out it's not what she really wanted.

Now, if she were this heartbroken because she'd just been wronged - because Marco was her boyfriend and he cheated on her or something - that wouldn't be fun at all, at least to me. That wouldn't have the flavor of justice and the potential for her to learn from her mistakes and probably earn a happy ending; which is what I'm enjoying.

It's good because it's nobody's fault.

i wonder if the general tone of the rest of season 2 will be a lot darker/depressing now

i can't imagine that we're just going to suddenly go back to happy slice of life episodes after bon bon

Maybe, of course filler shit will have lighthearted stuff and would probably make fun of Star (Haha, Star's jealous) or Marco (Haha, Marco's spilling spaghetti over his girlfriend), or maybe even ignore it altogether and only bring it up for plot-heavy episode.

Oh c'mon, it wasn't that dark.

There's no way Star Vs is ever going to stop being a light-hearted show

Do you think Star has ever had a dick in her

I have to say, this "Star quietly suffers" meme is hilarious and I don't ship anyone. Thanks anons!

Are there actually little girls who watch this show?

Not unless Jackie gets to those condoms first

obviously i don't mean grimdark, but definitely relatively darker than what the show usually is

Of course. Adult fans are almost always a very tiny part of a show's actual viewership. Being on Sup Forums just makes us forget that

Yes, but Tom's is so tiny that it doesn't count.

I wonder what they thought of the latest episode:
>"Mommy, I want Star to stop crying. She likes Marco, but Marco likes Jackie."

I know that some people on Sup Forums complain about relationship drama in children's cartoons, but honestly, I have the feeling that kids enjoy it as much as we do

i thought she died

It's the highest rated show on Disney XD

Well fuck.

No, kids these days are more like:
"LMAO STAR BTFO. How can the flat bug even compete?"

Well I'm out of touch.

NO

Chances are that most people would just walk by and ignore her claiming that it wasn't their problem.

D E L E T

YES

fuck disney

lol what if there was a crossover between star vs the forces of evil and filthy frank haha

Anecdotally:
svtfoeheadcanons.tumblr.com/post/153569854092/i-remember-my-5-year-old-sister-asking-when-is

Christ

add jojo references and it will be great!

No. Star is a pure young lady.

Kid is a pleb.

>Star
>pure lady

Say "Hey there Star, what are you doing alone? I would've thought you'd be with your boyfriend Marco. Oh, what's that, he's not your boyfriend?"
Then watch her cry.

Theres a special place in hell for you, it's the one where spiders crawl in your ears, nose, and urethra

She's a growing young girl, of course she's curious. Doesn't mean she's sullied her purity at such a young age.

I need more anecdotes.

I am in love with Star Butterfly, and I don't care who knows it!

I consider Star as a cold bitch who toys with Marco's feelings. So i really like the idea of her having her heart broken like that. I wouldn't say it "gets my dick hard as diamonds", but i do enjoy the idea of the whole cuckoldry.

When has she ever even done that?

Sorry but no. Tom never scored.

God has abandoned us. Any virgin here willing to sacrifice himself?

what is that gif from? i have seen it a lot but i could never figure it out

>toys with Marco's feelings
How?

Threadly reminder that Jantom is the epitome of a romantic union.

There is never hate or anger within Jantom as we are living in a paradise transcending heaven or hell.

Call the insane asylum to get myself committed.

This is a great ship

you are cancer

>Virginity is the same as purity.
I know a lot of virgins that are about as pure as a glass that's been left behind a dusty counter for ten years.

OK you know what!? I'm going to put an end to this shit RIGHT NOW! This stupid little "ship" you keep spamming in every Svtfoe thread is getting annoyingly redundant and quiet honestly it's pathetic just like your revolting tumblr cartoon. I see that you're trying very hard for it to catch on as a "meme", but unfortunately for you it's a flatout cancerous abomination that needs to be exorcised from this board immediately. Seriously cut that shit out and join an actual ship like Jarco or Jantom, but not Starco, they're just as retarded as your garbage.

>No new star til spring
>you will keep coming to star threads seeing the same damn pics and reading the same damn pastas and having the same fucking conversations every day for three months

>not janstar

Delusional

All of you

Janstar is going to be canon

breastforce.tumblr.com/post/150989949740/also-im-starting-to-really-beleive-that-starcos