Make Spider-Man Amazing Again

> 6. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #1 (MAR)

Since Conway's Spider-Man Marriage book is selling more so than Dan Sloth's Clone Saga 2.0, does this mean we can kick Slott off and bring back the Real Spider-Man his marriage?

I mean, sales show readers prefer a mature married Peter Parker over a dumb single manchild that loves killing kids.

Just pull a Superman Rebirth , kill the fake Child-Killer Peter and Fake Bitch MJ, and bring the Real Peter and MJ back. It's so easy.

I mean come on. They can fix Venom but they can't fix Spider-Man and his marriage?

While I loved RYV it's a bit too early to tell if the momentum keeps up because in general a comic will lose at least half its readership on #2.

>A white family
>Marvel
triggered

It's like people learned nothing from Champions #1 and #2.

I hope so, OP. I hope so.

>They can fix Venom
[citation needed]

What kids did Peter kill?

I mean besides his own.

It's like you know nothing about Schoolastic.

Just his second child.

So you say that Marlel played completely straight and didn't force retailers to order fuckload of issues because muh incentive covers?

In Superior there's a kid Spock performs surgery on to get a device that will wipe Peter from his mind. Peter tries to make him fuck up the surgery which would kill the kid and prevent him from taking complete control over Peter's body.

They did. Flash as Venom was lame. And turning him into a lame Ben10 Alien was lamer.

He tried to murder a kid in Superior. Ock even called him out on it. Nu616 Peter is worse than Hitler

I thought Peter tried to prevent Otto from performing the operation because he didn't know Otto could pull it off and thought he was going to kill the girl due to his arrogance. I've only read it once, though, so I may be wrong.

But you made this thread a few days ago.

>They can fix Venom
what?

See Venom is better off as a scary badboy with teeth. Not a terrible ben10 alien.

So how is Venom fixed in anyway?

kys

>Just pull a Superman Rebirth , kill the fake Child-Killer Peter and Fake Bitch MJ, and bring the Real Peter and MJ back. It's so easy.
Would RYV Peter and MJ live their counterparts lives.

His new book is trash, who gives a fuck if his design got changed back?

>Fuck slott

Piss off. You can argue that you like Eddie Brock more than Flash as Venom, sure, but in no way is the new Venom better than Flash. He sucks.

Yes.

Can we please get rid of MJ's powers? I mean, I love the book, but giving MJ powers is the weakest aspect.

Go away, Slott. MJ having powers is cool. You're just jelly people don't like your shitty OCs like Silk and Carlie Cooper.

That's true. But it shouldn't be bonded to Edgy McEdgeFace. Wah, I got a finger blown off in Iraq, I'm a war vet, I can't hold a job, wah wah wah. They should've just taken Jackie Estacado instead. Jesus, even Mac Gragan would've made a better protagonist for the evil Venom book.

Maybe. That's at least what people refer to when they talk about Peter killing kids.

Regardless it was a dumb and out of character event that existed solely so that Otto could look like he had some form of moral high ground while he murdered a man and took over his life.

>Regardless it was a dumb and out of character event that existed solely so that Otto could look like he had some form of moral high ground while he murdered a man and took over his life.
It's almost like Superior is shittly written.

>number 1 sells well

wild stuff

What are you talking about? Slott is exactly the type of hack who would give MJ powers. The point of the Peter and MJ relationship was that MJ was Peter's human half. The entire point of the franchise is him wanting to live a normal life. Some of the best moments in the comics come from MJ having conflict over Peter's safety. Giving MJ powers spits in the face of all that.

Nobs lot is the type who would give Mj powers then say she can never have powers ever again. Because he doesn't want her to be clos to Peter.

And giving MJ powers wouldn't chang how she feels for Peter an would make for some great loving moments.

*Mic Drop*

No it wouldn't, it would just turn into literally every other hero on hero relationship. It's one of the main tenants of the Spider-Man character, it's imperative that he gets with someone who doesn't have any powers.

>*Mic Drop*

Never mind, you're just fucking with me.

>A #1 sells reasonably well

>"My opinion is now fact, now do what I want it is so obvious here let's spout some memes that show I didn't even read the comic I apparently hate so much"

What did you love about the issue besides seeing Pete and mj together? Nothing fucking happened.
And the Spider-Wife and Girl costumes are fucking terrible.

I was ready to give it a chance, but it was like 22 pages of proof that quesada was right. It was fucking boring.

>I mean come on. They can fix Venom

Fuck. You. Venom wasn't fixed. It was the exact opposite of fixed. It is one of the worst concepts for a Venom book ever. Flash Venom was awesome. Flash should have stayed Venom. The new series should have been about him back on Earth, fighting crime and shit with Mania as well as further developing the relationship between him and Andi. And it's not like Flash was the reason for Space Knight's low sales which makes Marvel look even more stupid for changing the host. But okay fine. Marvel decided the host had to be changed. In that case, THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST HAD BROCK VENOM AGAIN. But no. Instead they make up some Edgy McKillface asshole and have him be the host. It's like Mac Gargan Venom but even worse.

So in conclusion, fuck you OP and fuck your shitty taste.

I'd prefer MJ to have a full mask like Peter instead of the domino mask.

>Flash as Venom was lame.

Spoken as someone who probably didn't even read Agent Venom. And I know that because I used to think the same thing before. But then I actually read Agent Venom and realized I was wrong.

Spider-Man Rebirth when?

I love how Flashfags always give the "B-BUT YOU DIDNT READ IT" excuse. It's like they're literally incapable of understanding that people can hate something even after they read it and have good reason for it. They're as delusional as they claim Brockfags to be.

He did give her powers, then took them away and explicitly made it a point that she can never get them again. Slott hates MJ, it's why he turned her into a cunt and wrote her out of the book.