Why do you want to censor it?

>in a world where blacks are HATED and FEARED
wew
e
w

>Shot the nigga!

Why do you care?

WE WUZ SWISS CHEESE AND SHEIT

Anyway, it should be allowed. Personally I hope the authors and readers all die of anal leakage, but it should still be allowed.

I don't. I just find it ridiculous. It's exploitation and fear mongering.

>In a world that already fears and hates them – what if only Black people had superpowers?

Aahahaahahajahajahaaaajahahaha!

Come on OP, let them have their silly wish fulfilment.

It's literally 'black people are the superior race: the comic'. Hilarious.

Because its a self-published comic that isn't censored or promoted by the big 2 and is able to explore issues and material the writers decides they want to.

It's even kickstarted so it has a very select audience which unless you either kickstart or are buying it yourself you don't even need to worry about it being pushed in your face.

see

>Why is this allowed?
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. - See more at: constitution.findlaw.com/amendment1.html#sthash.y8IdZIsJ.dpuf

It's literally X-Men but taking away the minority metaphor and instead just throwing it in your face, and also we wuz.

I personally think it's dumb cause it's the same thing as Xmen but dropped the "mutants resemble vague minority" for "authorities hate black people also some of us got superpowers"

Also making it so only black people get powers makes it seem like you automatically default to black people being the best race, unlike Xmen where mutants could be from anywhere and thus stopping any message of racial equality.

>AAyyyy, I don't understand memes.

>If you reuse memes you don't to put in effort when making a joke

Why don't ya go back to Imgur and repost hundreds of images some more.

>It's literally X-Men
When's their first space adventure arc?

Is this the comic about how only black people have super powers and not police really do have a reason to be trigger happy with them?

Sounds lie a shitty version of the X-Men

Why do you hate the free market, faggot? Are you a Communist?

Abos are pretty black, do they get powers in this comic too?

>Igle
>Randolph
Pls no why do they have to fall for the meme?

>>It's literally X-Men but taking away the minority metaphor and instead just throwing it in your face, and also we wuz.

funny because mutants are better then niggers

What's his superpower? Robbing liquor stores in less than a second? Beating his girlfriend with super strength?

Collecting welfare at superspeed.