What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That 2977 Americans weren't innocent.

>innocent

cool clock ahmed

>OY VEY REMEMBAH THE 500,000 INNOCENT IRAQIS KILLED IN THE INVASION, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 1 MILLION IRAQI WOULS THAT DIED TO THE EVIL IMPERIALIST! 2 MILLION OF THEM DIED, OY VEY!

Can we make it 2,000,001? I hate this little faggot.

Sounds like someone who should visit the white house

Not a single living muslim is free of guilt. Their entire history is of terror and evil.

kuffar are disgusting

I want to pop the cherry of his boipucci

RIP the alarm clock that got dismembered so that Ahmed could be an attention whore

fuck off australia, you proxy using cunt

But nearly all of those either fought the Americans (and thus were combatants) or were killed not by Americans but by other Muslims. So basically, "waah my people keep killing each other!"

RIP to the hard earned tax money this kid will take from a county for being a dumb fuck.

I wonder what the total statistics of Iraqis killed by US soldiers / misplaced airstrikes, etc. are compared to how many died from car bombings, suicide bombers, shia / sunni violence in the wake of the invasion are.

Ultimately however, the invasion is what led to the instability which led to sectarian violence, suicide bombings / jihad resistance / airstrikes, etc.

Regardless, fuck Islam. It is a barbaric religion, the worst of them all that the entire world would be better off without. Also a huge fuck you to clock boy and his bullshit antics.

Also dont forget the tens of millions Islam has enslaved and raped during its history

>allah ackbar muh 2 Gazillian

>America is racist, I'm moving to the Middle East!
>Wow, the Middle East sucks! I'm moving back to America!
>America still sucks though LOL!

Even the people who initially supported him want him to shut the fuck up.

cool cock, ahmed

he has the IQ of a damp rag

honestly retarded inbred deformed muslims just need to be deleted from existence

They are no use to anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4

My response to this was what I said last night when we had the exact same thread and discussed it to death.

America deserved it tbqh. This country was founded upon the principle of national self determination. Unfortunately the entirety of the 20th century saw the US sticking its fingers in everyone's business.

>muh innocent mudslime sand niggers
>fuck those americans they deserved it

Somebody please do the world a favor and lynch this fucking sand nigger, publicly, while filming it.

He meant that the clock he put inside the suitcase was actually supposed to be a bomb, but he didn't have the competence to complete it, so he just reassembled a wall clock.

He's not factually wrong.

The problem, though, is that one american is worth about 300 goatfucking Muslims. No one gives a shit about brown people but other retarded cool cock brown people. Fuck him and fuck all those shitholes, we needed the oil.

He has a tweeter AND verified? That's bullshit.

Will he wag a finger at Qatar, where he went on his vacation, about their slaying of homosexuals, indentured servitude, and death for apostasy? No?

Muslim lives DON'T matter

I keep missing the threads on this. Does the 2 million figure include EVERY Iraqi who happened to die during the time period of the war?

Kek

>here is more proof

the "(PBUH)" gave them a tradition of 1st cousin fucking

Rape him for me bros

>Europe has more sister fuckers than US
But that was our classic stereotype...

Europe also has more Muslims than US

someone please kill this little shit

Every edge lord posted that

How is he not factually wrong?

He's implying that the United States murdered 2 million innocent people.

Those two million were either enemy combatants or victims of their own people

KEK

His cowardly father posted this.

>Muslims
>innocent
Clock boy can get fucked.

>innocent
>muslims