en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs_Who_Desired_a_King

LISTEN UP, THIS IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS. STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING, READ THIS AND MEDITATE/PONDER.

>"The Frogs Who Desired a King is one of Aesop's Fables and numbered 44 in the Perry Index.[1] Throughout its history, the story has been given a political application."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogs_in_culture#History

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=ranae et rex&rlz=1C1AOHY_enCA708CA709&tbm=isch&imgil=VJcEL5Uvh7dDIM%3A%3BfIDh-J1mij2LIM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flatinviafables.blogspot.com%252F2009%252F01%252Ffable-77-ranae-et-earum-rex.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=VJcEL5Uvh7dDIM%3A%2CfIDh-J1mij2LIM%2C_&usg=__BCLmAMz7zT_Uf2XMeLuRQ5ZHTc8=&biw=1024&bih=653&ved=0ahUKEwjA6vaOx43PAhXlDcAKHSwtDiAQyjcILQ&ei=lJPYV8DQAuWbgAas2riAAg#imgrc=NPXIMuQPt6muYM:
youtube.com/watch?v=06ywvOcb8HA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_and_the_Fox
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_Gg1xAHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsoxozcPM
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
interactions.org/cms/?pid=2100&image_no=KE0022
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS FABLE IS ABOUT OBAMA, CLINTON AND TRUMP. RED FUCKING ALERT.

GET IN HERE.

BUMP

google.ca/search?q=ranae et rex&rlz=1C1AOHY_enCA708CA709&tbm=isch&imgil=VJcEL5Uvh7dDIM%3A%3BfIDh-J1mij2LIM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flatinviafables.blogspot.com%252F2009%252F01%252Ffable-77-ranae-et-earum-rex.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=VJcEL5Uvh7dDIM%3A%2CfIDh-J1mij2LIM%2C_&usg=__BCLmAMz7zT_Uf2XMeLuRQ5ZHTc8=&biw=1024&bih=653&ved=0ahUKEwjA6vaOx43PAhXlDcAKHSwtDiAQyjcILQ&ei=lJPYV8DQAuWbgAas2riAAg#imgrc=NPXIMuQPt6muYM:

Glorious Dubs. Checked your digits. Lord Kek confirms.

I'll just leave this here and praise Kek.

Does this look like a wolf offering a frog to a glorious lion to you?

Holy shit, Canuck may have something here!

2spoopy4me

Kek Saves!
youtube.com/watch?v=06ywvOcb8HA

It's a hat.

More like a rat with an cane, offering a pursue or something.

>numbered 44 in the Perry Index.
We must be in a simulation what the fuck is happening.

Recieved!

"The fable is only found in Classical Greek sources and was briefly told. 'A fox had never seen a lion before, so when she happened to meet the lion for the first time she all but died of fright."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_and_the_Fox

Fuck

wtf thats not the picture I uploaded I don't even own that picture.

On closer inspection it appears the fox is literally tipping his hat to the lion.

WITNESSED

The stick may refer to ineffective politicians, who can't stop the degeneracy among frogs.

The King of Gods sent the stick which is, in fact, the solution of the problem.
To stop degeneracy, the frogs shall not wish for a king but they shall find order within chaos, and build a new society by the frogs and for the frogs.

Kek is the God of Chaos. Chaos may be the solution.

The snake is another animal full of symbolism.
To understand fully Aesop, one has to fully understand the meaning of animals in Classical mythology.

Further research is needed.

A post with dubs

directed me here to a thread wih dubs

You, my friend, are truly blessed and the bringer of Kek's word.

M'lady

So it's becoming apparent that we're either all experiencing mass delusion, we're living in some sort of simulation or a higher power is having a giggle. Or maybe all three.

ok so hitlery shitton dead confirmed.

This pepe, kek and meme magic shit is starting to get me worried.

>itstimetostop.jpg
This shit is getting ridiculous

RECEIVED THE HOLY DIGITS

I'm digging as deep as I can into this, I suggest EVERYONE with some semblance of faith keep it up.

It seems Kek does bless unto his disciples his holy digits as they find out more and more.

magic 7s

Holy fuck there have been SO MANY FUCKING DUBS IN THESE THREADS

I've been here and never seen this many dubs, sometimes in get threads.

Now think back to get threads, how many shitposters in get threads come here.

How many UNKNOWINGLY conjure meme magic.

Kek has been powering up with all these gets.

Do you know what that means?

WE NEED TO MEME EFG, EFG IS THE PROPHET.

REPLACE HIS HEAD WITH TRUMPS.

EGT, EPIC GET TRUMP.

WE MUST HARNESS THE MEME MAGIC TO ENSURE THE GETS ARE DIRECTED TO EMPOWERING HIM.

PRAISE KEK

kuk, kek, cuck

we've been calling his name so often and in so many ways

PRAISE KEK

WORLD EXTERMINATION

KEK WILLS IT CHECK EM

I'm getting scared guys

FIND MORE OF AESOP'S FABLES, HE SEEMS TO BE ENLIGHTENED.

This is a little nerve wracking desu

MEME. FUCKING. MAGIC.

You even got dubs.

Nah.

So am I straya, there's been too many coincidences.

REEEEEEE

Lord Kuk, Chaos incarnate and embodiment of meme, may you bless me with dubs if this song refers to you, or pleases you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_Gg1xAHE4

>off by one for quads
KEK HAS SPOKEN, BEGONE LEAF.

youre right sounds too overboard

Praise kek!

It seemed forced. The real deal just grows organically from the digits.

>all 3

~ The Plague of Frogs
Exo 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Exo 8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs:

Exo 8:3 And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneadingtroughs:

Exo 8:4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

Exo 8:5 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt.

Exo 8:6 And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt.

>Exo 8:7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

Kek's wife was a snake, if I remember correctly

Praise kek! May this election cycle be the start of something glorious!

kek's modus operandi are beyond our reasoning, he's got no concern about some billionaire winning a political office, but he feeds of the chaos that ensues

Meme magic is real.

It's happening tomorrow.

Maybe he has some connection with our Universe's mechanics at a quantum level to influence us.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

(remembers Sup Forums's stance on women)

IF THIS IS TRUE THIS SHIT IS OFFICIALLY
>2spooky4me

i'm out

>implying snakes aren't a reference to traps

If youre the italian user who showed us the newest kek hymn youre too deep, even if youre not ur fucked m8.

Holy shit.

> And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly

The river isn't one of water, it the river of information! The internet, the media etc.

> the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

Seen through the internet, news articles, television.

Mammon

This election may bring chaos and be the beginning of the end.

But from the ashes of chaos order will rise one more.

We are the magicians

Head for the hills friend.

KEK VULT! We truly live in chaotic times, but I don't fear it, not if Kek is at my side guiding me

I'm getting nervous user. This is all too real.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

PRAISE KEK

>Frogs are used as symbols of disgust due to their moist skin that can be perceived as slimy. In the Bible (Exodus 8:6) the Second Plague is one of frogs is sent upon Egypt; this was a deliberate irony by the God of Moses, as the Egyptians saw frogs as a symbol of life and worshiped a frog-goddess. Later, frogs are also associated with unclean spirits in Revelation 16:13.

It's our time lads.

hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guys, why didnt you listen??
Kek can change reality...

So Trump will consume us once he becomes our king?

Kek has the head of a snake when he's trapping up

>his work on CP-violation

does he do it for free?

We are anointed.

This can't be real?

Holy shit.

Now if I just keep posting about the cute manager at work desperately wanting to fuck me, meme magic could happen?

LETS KEEP FUCKING GOING I WANT CHAOS NOW
PRAISE wHm-anx
PRAISE KEK

I can only imagine how the future will be
this shit is getting crazy already but now I believe anything can happen

Kek'd.

Holy shit this is too good.

It has to be a collective effort. Maybe if we all got to run a train on her, otherwise you're on your own.

Does anyone feel like they've seen one too many coincidences?

le dubs xd frog meme

Post pics.

It's the dawn of the frogs.

All the time

>The feminine of the god Kek, Kauket (Keket) was a much more obscure goddess than her husband. She was a snake-headed woman who ruled over the darkness with her husband.

>She was, though, also related to the day - she was the "bringer-in of the night". This seems to show her to be the goddess of the night, just after sunset. The goddess of the the hours of the evening, as night covered Egypt, and the sun had disappeared

In the same way that Kek is the darkness before the dawn, his feminine form represents darkness after the sunset.

It's also worth noting that we're currently living in very feminine times. That's not inherently bad, but these times tend to produce softness, weakness & decay.

It's just logical to assume that after such a period of degeneracy brought by the feminine, we are witnessing the rising of the masculine Kek, bringer of the dawn.

May we be the frogs that come leaping from the river of knowledge

CHAOS IS FREEDOM

Frogs associated with immortality (the ability to regenerate, the resurrection after hibernation), longevity, survival in poor conditions, fertility (croaking before rain)

Illuminati confirmed. Checked and witnessed.

A while ago I found this picture in their archives from one of their conferences. Guess what their mascot is?

No fucking way

CP violation...i lol'd

Anons, this is getting ridiculous. I want off this ride, seriously.

Ho Lee FUK

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Is CERN aware of our tinkering with meme magic?

Someone wanna post that CERN occult video they tried to play off as a joke?

reminder that the universe is a sentient body

>and numbered 44 in the Perry Index

Even before chans Kek was getting dubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsoxozcPM

This one?

Do frogs have any significance in Japanese mythology? Maybe it isn't a coincidence that Kek has chosen an anime imageboard to communicate with humanity.

Go To 5:28
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Also this picture was an event they recorded.

interactions.org/cms/?pid=2100&image_no=KE0022

>K2K neutrino event. Neutrino event detected by the near detector of the K2K experiment. (Courtesy of KEK)

If you rotate it it looks like a massive volcano erupting on Earth.

these digits confirm that kek is given consciousness through the internet using people on Sup Forums as conduits

Tfw they have to spend millions on all this bull shit

And we have been able to achieve the same results with each of us in our houses

What a time to be alive

Praise kek

ooooook

Also looks like the head of a frog with his tongue out to catch food

>I want off this ride
>this is too much for me
>I`m out

What's wrong with you guys? It just starts getting interesting

Because the fucking Pharaoh wouldn't listen. And he/she still doesn't.

We're approaching levels of memery never thought possible