Leaks time:

Leaks time:

Early outlines suggest Season 1 of Netflix's "The Witcher" will follow a number of slightly adapted short stories from Sapkowski's books "The Last Wish" and "The Sword of Destiny".

The first four episodes (in order) will be adaptions of "A Grain of Truth", "The Witcher", "The Last Wish" and "A Question of Price".

The conclusion of Season 1 will set up Ciri for Season 2, so presumably will be "The Sword of Destiny".

No bamboozle.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14139546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>SLIGHTLY ADAPTED
>SLIGHTLY ADAPTED
>SLIGHTLY ADAPTED

ayo geralt, ahm yo best friend janiqual, remember all dem 'ventures we used ta go on?
dem fuckin temerians is RAYCISS, man

If there are niggers I will not watch.

How will netflix recover without racist shitheads like you?

shiiiet

my dad works at netflix and he said it's gonna be a multiplicity sort of thing where Idris Elba plays every character.

I hope the Sup Forumses dont let the show get blacked

hi, reddit

>slightly adapted
WE WUZ WITCHERZ IN SLAVIC MYTHOLOGY N SHIIIIEET!

>The witcher Geralt, a mutated monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where white people often prove more wicked than beasts.
Really netflix? Jesus Christ

Am i supposed to know what the fuck this is? Anime? Vidya games?

They could easily spend another season on the the short stories. They're the best part of the series. I take it season 1 won't just have 4 episodes?

The direct Ciri parts of the story were the weakest parts imo. Can't wait either way.

Fuck off.

books, you fuckface redditor.
the witcher saga is considered a cult classic in all of eastern europe

Would be much better. Every episode a different story. But they have to get the short attention span morons hooked.

I want to paint her face with my hate paste, but I wouldn't spend one second of my time on Yen. She's one toxic sorceress.

Not bad. A pretty good outline for season 1. Trissfags going be btfo.

strawpoll.me/14139546
>strawpoll.me/14139546
strawpoll.me/14139546

i was hoping the witcher would be played by a black transgender lesbian in a wheelchair. looks like i'll be boycotting.

new hitler when

What is this picture trying to prove other than the fact that the author doesn't understand literaly genres?

Everything sounds great. "A Grain of Truth" is a good choice for first episode. Dinner scene is perfect setup for exposition on witchers.
I'm fine with this starting order, hoping for real kino in first episode, Question of Price and Lesser Evil.

Is there an audience that actually likes seeing random black people shoehorned into existing franchises or is it only done to piss people off?

Thank fuck it doesn't have anything to do with the third game it's fucking awful
Now please no random niggers and it sounds good to me

SJWs pretend that they care. Executives pretend it's noble thing to do. Everyone pretends to like it to not look like a racist.

It's to give people something to blame for the movie being bad. It was the diversity that made Death Note bad, everything else was pure kino.

pissing people off with it is good marketing, it gets people talking about it and they get to call anyone who objects a racist

lets not pretend that L wasn't the best acted character in the movie and the only person who felt like his anime counterpart

>pissing people off so much that they don't even bother to watch it is good marketing

>A Grain of Truth
this story has literal rapist as a relatively positive character
i cant wait for twitter backlash

>3
>awful
top tier shit taste

He wasn't you blatant shitposter, his acting was horrible and his character written just as poorly as everyone else. L is slow and methodical, he doesn't twitch and jump around like a fucking crack addict in need of a fix.

He wasn't a rapist, girls were keeping him company so he can have someone to talk to and were fucking him to get riches or just to kill some time/cause they were horny.

he was transformed into a monster because he raped some priestess who cursed him afterwards

haha you got him

>eastern european cult books

Ah, that. Yeah, he was a bit of a rapist.

As a game, it's ok it looked really good and the environments were well made, and graphically it looked good.
If you're talking about adapting it into other media like a movie or a tv show, it has nothing redeemable then, it's awful

Oh hi there.

>muh white hair
Fuck off, Razorfist.

which shorty story was the one about the mermaid? that one was my favorite. in general all the short stories were pretty good, except maybe The Last Wish, but the books were pretty boring, focused on all the wrong things and had a terrible ending that felt very abrupt and out of nowhere

He’a right you know. Even if it strayed from the character fully, still was the best actor in that piece of shit film by a long shot

lmao

Give me leaks about casting. Will /ourguy/ Mads play Geralt?

elric is in the witcher books though, in the form of regis

If you mean the author of the image, I agree.

because that worked so well for ghost in the shell

can you please shut up nigger

I only heard that Eva refused to be Yen.

what is the bible

Is it true that Sapkowski will supervise the writing of the screenplays?

The director is the same guy that directed the trailers of the third game.

>starting with A Grain of Truth instead of The Witcher
What the fuck are they trying to do?

Cant wait for Poland to go nuclear if theres any nigger in this

we dont have nukes
probably good for the rest of the world

>Is it true that Sapkowski will supervise the writing of the screenplays?
That's kinda why I hoped that at least 1/4 episodes would be OC's. There is really much to be explored in the world. And they could've used some of the Season of Storms stuff. Pity if the leaks are true.

Gonna have to ask for the sauce

Are you suggesting that the Bible was written Poland and is only popular in Eastern Europe?

Good for Russia and Germany, at least.

>And they could've used some of the Season of Storms stuff.
Season of Storms was pure schlock. Lytta Neyd romance could be an adaptable part but it's pretty boring, makes Geralt looks like an asshole and ends with scene that demands big spending on CGI.

Sapkowski has to make up a lot of new stuff I think because many of the short stories are like 80% two people sitting at a table having a chat. Can't really see how they make a whole tv show out of that without spicing stuff up.

>Sapkowski dislike of of the Witcher video games is well known, as he thinks they have taken away from the sales of his books.

Hahaha what? The only reason anyone in the West would buy his books is because of the games, does he think Eastern Europe alone would match the volume of sales he's gotten?

But she literally would be in her role. Does she think she is typecast for getting nude all of a sudden?

I fucking hate the fact that they're doing this. I hope season 1 is so bad they just can season 2. Fucking worthless faggot flixniggers.

There fucking will be.
Was it CDPR who said that they didn't have any non-Whites because the setting is "fantasy middle-age Poland" or something like that? Or am I confusing it with that other Slav dev and Kingdom Come?

>Does she think

No. She's just a dumb thot, she takes the roles her handler tells her to take.

>The conclusion of Season 1 will set up Ciri for Season 2

The last 1/3 of the book is one of the best things to ever come out of the Witcher Universe.
Before that it's boring, flat and uninteresting. At one point it literally becomes the boat arc from Berserk.

You just know Netflix is going to diversify the shit out of this one.

>Was it CDPR who said that they didn't have any non-Whites because the setting is "fantasy middle-age Poland" or something like that? Or am I confusing it with that other Slav dev and Kingdom Come?

That's Warhorse Studios, the Kingdom Come guys. This movie will DEFINITELY have niggers in it, they even approach Sup Forums's favorite actor Idris Elba to play the lead (he turned it down).

Get this. They know the IP is shit to begin with and making an adaptation of it via low budget series would make it more shit.

>This movie will DEFINITELY have niggers in it, they even approach Sup Forums's favorite actor Idris Elba to play the lead (he turned it down).
What?

>yfw the old Polish tv show ends up being superior to the shitflix one

You mean like how they knew Harry Potter was prolefeed dross, or how they knew Game of Thrones was derivative garbage? Just because the books aren't "high art" doesn't mean they won't make great tv. I mean it'll probably be shit but you can't just assume that because of the source material.

>all the doomsaying in this thread
>people actually believe they will cast a black guy as geralt
lmao

>What?

They won't cast a blackie as Geralt but there will be random non-Whites all around the place, maybe even some of the important characters.
inb4 Dandelion becomes a rapper

I predicted something like this, though I'm curious how they plan to make 'A Grain of Truth' last like 40min for an episode. It's super short and could be covered in like 15 minutes. They're really gonna have to pad it out.

My personal preference was combining 'The Witcher' and 'A Grain of Truth' into one proper episode. Geralt would finish 'The Witcher' and run into the events of 'A Grain of Truth' on the path shortly afterwards.

I'm going to assume they cover 'The Lesser Evil' this season too or I'm gonna get mad. It's got one of the top 5 most badass fight scenes from the books. Also helps cement Geralt's character a bit.

>geralt struggles to find his place in the world

>how they plan to make 'A Grain of Truth' last like 40min for an episode
Probably will add some additional scenes, like Geralt fighting some cunts in nearby city, hearing rumours about monster etc.

fo shizzel muh nizzel ? aw aight aw aight we werkn up in hea yknow

They will probably have some flashback scenes involving the monster dude. Otherwise the entire episode would just be them sitting at his dinner table.

A Grain of Truth could easily go to 40min what the fuck are you on about? They just do flashbacks and that's that, maybe they do it "chronologically" and Geralt only comes in halfway through.

>They won't cast a blackie as Geralt
In b4 crackas btfo

Ciri will be a mulatto.

Emhyr var Emreis will be black and Nilfgaard will be a full black empire of kangz.

Screencap this post

NAME

>a Black female Geralt who is also lesbian and hates men

This better not be blacked.

we wuz elder blood n shit

>Nilfgaard will be a full black empire of kangz.
>implying they'll cast blacks as the bad guys

He's buthurt because when they kust started to devlop the very first Witcher game they propose % from sales for the rights. But Sapkowski thought that the game will sale like shit so he chose insta cash and it wasn't even that much.

The first two are definitely good choices to start with. Last two I guess set up Yen and Ciri.

Looks like they're focused more on The Last Wish's anthology but I hope we get to see the dragon hunt and Where the Devil Says Goodnight.

it's actually Tushy

Going by his conduct in the past his supervision will be very light, just to put his name on the product. He's lazy and cranky but he's more than happy for the money/fame.

and they will not ONCE be referred to as "the black ones"

The Nilfgaardians will be the civilized nobles in this version, and the Northern Realms the racist simpletons whose time of rule are coming to an end.

They are not the bad guys, the rayciss whitey nordlings are

Isn't this produced in Poland itself? I don't think there'd be any need to hamfist negroes over there. I think the way it could be done tastefully would be to introduce some Zerrikanian merchant

>Emhyr var Emreis
It's Emhyr var Emreis Deithwen Addan yn Carn bix Nood. Learn your lore.

Sapkowski doesn't give a shit.

It isn't. There is a Polish studio working on animation and that's it.