What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art?

What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art?

Stuff like picture related, inception, biutiful(or pretty much anything by inarritu), idiocracy, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/-bQ_VrVz6uNhNrYnwcHgHg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything by Wes Anderson.

smokin aces

Your favorite movie.

stalker and solaris by tarkovsky

badlands, days of heaven, thin red line etc by terrence malick

magnolia, there will be blood, the master by PTA

everything by charlie kaufman and michael haneke.

this thread is going to suck

>pic related

and the matrix

>michael haneke.
Very true

Everything by carlos reygadas ever.

jodorowsky and david lynch can go fuck themeselves too

I see that the film was just beyond your grasp user . Sad.

All of this is true. Based.

Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
La Strada
Vertigo
Persona
Ran
Memories of a murder
Last year at Marienbad
Taste of Cherry
Three colors: blue, white and red.
Sátántangó

>Kieślowski

What is wrong with Stalker?

okay suggest better films then.

>Reddit spacing.
>Days of heaven.
>>>Ever implying Linda Manz is not absolute Kino Loli.
Uhh.... user...

ken loach and mike leigh movies.

John Cassavetes?.....moar like john cassafuckoff!
amirite? killing of a chinese bookie sucked

Enter the Void is pure shit

Yep. I wanna see OP post what he considers to be up to his majestic standards. Watch it be some embarrassing pleb shit on par with what he's criticizing

>linda manz
gummo sucked too.
her irl husband was responsible for setting michael jacksons hair on fire, which lead jackson to abuse painkillers.
after his involvement the pyrotehnic industry himself and manz started an orange growing business. true story

out of the blue was shit too

here's michael jackson with his hair on fire

Stop being this buttmad faggot, just wait one or two months and nobody will talk about it.

Why must you come to a man's house and shit on his waifu?
Gummo was pure Kino though.

Reminder that OP is an actual mentally challenged spamming turboautist
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/-bQ_VrVz6uNhNrYnwcHgHg/

It's literally only 4 or 5 autists anons who are spamming extremely stale overused pastas against the film 24/7

But user, BR2049 will be talked about for years and years on Sup Forums, there's no escaping it

Why are they wrong?

Because I'm 100% sure that atleast half of them haven't even seen the film and they are making all these claims solely based on a 2 minute trailer of an almost 3 hour long film.
Also the majority of pastas were originally about different films and they just changed the name to Blade Runner 2049 and that's it, pathetic low effort shitposting.

But they're not (at least this thread) isn't wrong about it and the other listed being for ""brainlets""

And especially films by Alejandro González Iñárritu

Now I'm convinced that even you didn't watch the new Blade Runner and that you are blindly critiquing it. Kind of embarassing user.

basically any movie that has been enjoyed by more than 10 people. true cinematic art only exists in extremely niche areas.

Actually I have and like you've stated it's been turned into pasta, but before apes like you still claimed I haven't seen it. The same thing happened with star wars 7. From you haven't seen it to nostalgiafag to pasta.

You share their traits so its understandable why some have associated brainletism with this movie.

>tarkovsky is for brainlets
kys user

>It's a Sup Forums pretends to hate something after it gets popular episode

>lumping inarritu with the rest of that trash

This user insulted tarkovsky and Linda Manz. I suggest we lynch him.

You're either a third world poorfag or an actual retard because that phrasing is absolutely atrocious

quality thread oh pee, now I can IP filter all the actual retards on this board.
a shame the mods don't outright ban you for being mentally inept.

inarritu is the current hack king

>what are some other films for brainlets that think they arent brainlets because they convinced themselves they disliked something that was generally liked on a fringe cartoon image board

anything from blacked

>that fucking boarder crossing vr "movie" he put out
I really hope he goes through with the suicide

there hasn't been a good blacked video in over a year

real art is watching adam sandler

>is a star mong
I thought so. It'll be interesting to see your damage control for episode 8

Not only can't you write, but you lack reading comprehension also.
Where the fuck did I say or imply anything about liking degenerate starwars?

Your anti discussion posting demeanor, your attempt at pretending you're not a "starwarsian" child,the list goes on

Silence. Only movie I've ever fallen asleep through let alone TWICE

>tree of life
>silience
>
whats the third for the holy cinema of the 10s?

Now that the Blade Runner series is over, maybe the truth can be realised: This has been the dullest franchise in the history of sci-fi franchises. Each film following the Blade Runner and his pals from the LAPD as they fight assorted replicants has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of futuristic noir cityscapes, all to make sci-fi unwatchable, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Philip K. Dick vetoed the idea of George Lucas directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books. Blade Runner might be anti-kino (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Star Wars in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the sequel was good though
"No!"
The cinematography is dreadful; the film was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the screenwriter wrote instead that the character "interlinked his cells."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Villeneuve's mind is so governed by empty aestheticism and surface level symbolism that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Blade Runner 2049 by the same Alejandro Inarritu. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Blade Runner at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Birdman." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Blade Runner" you are, in fact, trained to watch Inarritu.

ghostbusters

>B-b-but its "existential"

Sorry guys, but brainlet here confused over some parts of the movie...

so, what was the significance of the numbers on the dead tree and why did the numbers appear on Gosling's toy horse?

don't meme @ me

Year that Rachael died and bubblefu was born.

Horse was made as a trinket for the child to remember.

It was the birth date of the memory maker a.k.a. the miracle.

Blade inner 2049 is a good movie. It's not amazing but is a worthwhile science fiction movie if only for the cinematography

>Blade inner 2049 is a good movie
maybe if all you watch is capeshit and horror movies(true)

Drive, Neon Demon, Mr.Robot, Inception and some other reddit shit.

What makes it bad?

No one's talking about IT anymore.