Dark shadows

She went out like a bitch

I loved that scene where she put her used panties on that dude's face, for eternity.

Gib webm

It kind of fit to me

>character's entire motivation is that she's literally too pissed off to stay dead
>she moves from angry to sad and can no longer maintain her hold on mortality

She's excellent playing mentally deranged characters

Her entire life consists of acting gigs then going back to the isolated cabin on the Irish coast where she lives alone, drinking wine and reading until a new job comes up

She's probably crazy as shit

Does she fuck a lot? Would she fuck me? I'm pretty good looking

>living in a cabin with no retards around for miles

that sounds pretty comfy desu, is every actor supposed to want the hollywood lifestyle all the time?

only black males allowed

She was celibate for six years after Marton Csokas dumped her

tell me Sup Forums why did her career fail to take off?

or was she just meant to come to hollywood to be groped by harvey weinstein and co. as well as star in roles where actresses need to topless? you know the ones the prude americans won't do, so they fly in europeans.

sure thing, kiddo.

Six prime years wasted :(

>women can't be autistic

>tfw met her IRL
I can die happy

Back when Chloe was still cute.

>be Tim Burton
>graduate from crackhead-looking gothic whore to big titted gothic goddess

some men have all the blessings.

Until recently this A list director/producer/writer had never cheated on his significant other. Then he met this foreign born B-/C+ list actress. Within an hour of meeting they were having sex and he even cast her in one of his upcoming projects to give them an excuse to spend months together.
Tim Burton (and that was the end of his relationship with Helena Bonham Carter) (PROBABLY Eva Green "Dark Shadows")

Imagine being Tim Burton. You are an ugly drug addicted balding manlet and you fucked prime Helena and currently fucking Eva who is still hot.

>tfw no goth girls in my area

I thought she was fucking Burton? Is he in the cabin too?

>had never cheated on his significant other. Then he met this foreign born B-/C+ list actress. Within an hour of meeting they were having sex

She must be terrifyingly charismatic.