Season 1 was new and fresh, it was equal parts clever, funny and dark

Season 1 was new and fresh, it was equal parts clever, funny and dark
Season 2 was still decent for the most part
Season 3 was one big annoying meme, all episodes except Tales from The Citadel were mediocre to outright garbage
The show is now on the level of fucking My Little Pony in terms of how big, loud and insufferable its fanbase is, and I fear it's becoming just an excuse to make and sell tons of stupid merch to reddit faggots

Does anyone here have any hopes for season 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm biggle rigg

Watching cartoons is for small children.

>tfw been watching this since the first episode was released in 2013
>can't stand it anymore

Used to think it was amazing.

Same. I watched every new episode telling myself "okay this one will be good, it has to be good, come on". But they all disappointed me.

I discover the show juste before the release of the new season and i can tell you that it's on the same level. You are just nostalgic.

How do you guys deal with retard friends who say WUBALUBADUBDUB every time they walk into the room?

Reddit and Memey was a mistake.

I'm lucky enough to not have retards as friends

Or, well, not that kind of retards

get better friends

shutup fag. just cus it had that one anti trump episode you get all triggered. Sup Forums's such pussies lol

i just watched the first episode and i dont really see the appeal, at most it got a smirk out of me

Pilot was meh compared to the rest of season 1

The second episode isn't too great either. I don't get the appeal.

That's Harmon for you. Rick and Morty is following almost the exact trajectory of community.

Season 1: fresh, subverts a genre

Season 2: continues from good baseline, gets so far into parody it becomes something else entirely. The series' peak

Season 3: meta-humour and parody loses its edge and writers desperately try to recreate what makes season 2 so good but ultimately can't. Everything descends to a complete farce. Also core fanbase becomes unbearable. This season is watchable but we'll all see it's where the wheels fell off in retrospect

Rick and morty is at this point. What we have to look forward to is tiresome lazy episodes that are completely devoid of humour and jokes, just the writers pandering to what they think we want

youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc

You just don't understand the comedic nuances of this show, because you're too dumb to actually be capable of getting it.

I was tired of reading about this show so I decided to start watching it. I was expecting it to be good and thought that Sup Forums was wrong. Watched the first two episodes of S01 and it's absolute shit, like really bad. Usually the first episodes are the most interesting ones, but literally didn't find anything interesting or funny.

season 3's actually the best one so far

Its a episodic cartoon show what do you expect?
Even some of the worst moetrash anime's have some kind of character development.
How much have the characters changed since season1?
Explain yourself

what is it about this show that attracts so many spergs

A pickle falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess that pickles aren't real, he is pickled with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle Never minding the strange pickle, he immediately pickles her, and is ovepickled to find out that she doesn't believe in pickle as well.

But, the next pickle, when he recounts the previous day’s pickles to the pickle, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some pickleing, he finds out that pickle isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in pickles with. In fact, she doesn’t pickle in this pickle at all. She is the pickle's alternate pickle counterpart, who has fallen in pickles with the pickle's own pickle, who too is picklefully unaware of pickle not being pickle.

Pickles ensue as the two strike up a pickle to pickle each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to epickle the other with the pickles they need to pickle. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, PICKLES ensues as they begin to fall in pickle with pickling and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

>except Tales from The Citadel
but that episode was garbage
every joke literally
>lmao self referential meta joke, get it?
and none of them were clever or funny

KEIT-AIFINDSAWAY
YKEIT-AIFINDSAWA
AYKEIT-AIFINDSAW
WAYKEIT-AIFINDSA
AWAYKEIT-AIFINDS
SAWAYKEIT-AIFIND
DSAWAYKEIT-AIFIN
NDSAWAYKEIT-AIFI
INDSAWAYKEIT-AIF
FINDSAWAYKEIT-AI

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

FINDS

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

What'd you base that on?