What do you call this move ?

What do you call this move ?
And why do random back flips ?

>HURRR WY DO DIS I R DUM SPONFED ME NUM NUMS HARLGLBLARGL
I wish you harm

Pris was a pleasure model, not a fighter. She wasn't programmed to know how to fight.

Imagine being Harrison Ford in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Daryl Hannah, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Harrison and not only stand in the pouring rain while Daryl Hannah wraps her thighs around your head, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that fight scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DARYL HANNAH LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and have her leathery thighs pressed against their neck while her face contorts into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled legs as she squeezes your head, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and experience her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Harrison Ford. You're not going to lose your future Star Wars money over this. Just bear it. Grit your teeth and bear it.

Why are pleasure models strong as fuck?

You know men secretly love it.

Because they're god damn robots?

Both Blade Runner films had horrendous fight sequences.

because they can suck a mean dick

maximum jack efficiency

The confused boner grip

the person is not sure if he wants to fight it until he dies from oxygen loss

>tfw you will never be choked by the thighs of an autistfu while she slaps your head

>Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DARYL HANNAH LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and have her leathery thighs pressed against their neck while her face contorts into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

Thank you for posting this image, OP. This part always bug me about the first Blade Runner. When Pris jumps on Deckard she starts strangling him with her thighs and then she starts turning his wad towards hims.

Now when we first see Pris jump on Deckard, he is standing and she goes on his shoulders. But then while he's on top of him she turns his head, and ACTUALLY manages to 180 his head around his neck and make his face look into her crotch WITHOUT breaking Deckard's neck. In fact, it looks like Deckard did a full 180 with his body, while Pris remains on his shoulder facing the same way she did when she first jumped onto his shoulders.

This would indicate she's hanging off of the roof or something but she uses both her hands to turn his head. So how the fuck does she do it?

So is Deckard apparently but he is a little baby compared to a sexbot.

*starts turning his head towards her

Fucking autocorrect

I watched the movie for the first time last week and I legitimately thought Hannah was a fucking transvestite hooker. I'm like yeah ok it's the future and it's weird.

But then it spoke and I'm what in the actual fuck.

She was a sex bot. the legs were the strongest part of her body.

Thats a guy on his back.

did he nut?

>watching BR for the first time in cellphone quality

Millenials were a mistake.

>listening to a senile old man when the writers said he wasn't

what is it with replicant women having big jawlines

Why did I laugh so hard at this

>2Deep4You

Deckard is a replicant, just like the owl.