Trumptards buttmad because the show hurt their feels

>trumptards buttmad because the show hurt their feels

This show was political from the start, the hell did you expect? They had a scene with Obama as well.

From what I see on this board trumpeteers are buttmad about literally everything is on their tvs

They were told they would be winning, and so far it's been defeat after defeat after defeat.

wasted dubs on people projecting their daddy issues through their politics.

Will the salt ever stop flowing from buttmad leftist cuckolds Sup Forums? Will it ever get old reading this shit

>Mad about a 3rd rate tv show nobody watches

Yeah. Sure we are. I'm stewing in my adult diapers.

How will Trump recover???

I might be mad if I ever watched this show.

Sup Forumstards SEETHING

>I win because I use memes
Wew

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee give me back my safe space /tv stop being mean. why are you so intolerant of my culture i thought you wer multicultural filthy hypocrites

The left can't meme.

>dude time travel lmao

Isn't elliot a fucking loony toon?

What boards does he visit?

I gave up on this meme show after that godawful retarded pilot. From the sounds of it, I have not missed much.

the show dropped off a cliff in season 2 though idiot

Sup Forums

I don't even remember what happened last season other than that addreral episode.

I don't know why I keep watching this shit

Downhill since s01e01

hAhA i UsE hAcKeR LinGO

Maybe I misunderstood the scene but it seemed to me that Elliot was making the point that it's easy to blame everything on someone like Trump when in reality it is all of us in society that are enabling the shittiness in the world.

Trump supporting idiots are going to find them selves further and further ostrasized from society. 1) Their beliefs are disgusting and hateful 2) Everyone who makes good art on this planet would rather see Trump dead, because they are not backwards redneck idiots. I can't wait to watch them suffer endlessly.

If you support Trump, you deserve all the worst things this world has to offer, and listen carefully because I fucking PROMISE: you will regret the day you supported this man, and you will pay that bill, you fascist cunt. You don't get to hate for free, sir. You WILL get yours.

I got buttmad in season 1

The show was very good until the whole IMAGINARY DAD fucking retard reveal. Then from that point onward we had to deal with the same old tired Christian Slater one note bullshit "battling for elliotts mind" or whatever the fuck like oh my god what the fuck is this shit you had a perfectly good show and oh my fucking god.

At this point they've not only killed the good of the show, they actually fucked the corpse in S2. Now they're just playing with the leftover gore from its decomposing body

This show sucks dick

>Everyone who makes good art on this planet would rather see Trump dead

ahahahaa

please, enlighten us with said artists

>I gave up on this show
>Still posts in threads about it
Kek.