Y I K E S

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Could someone just make an account and accuse Dan Schneider of rape? Could someone make an account with pics of a hot guy and accuse female celebrities of rape?

big if true

K I K E S
I
K
E
S

Wow, it will be really sad reading about her commiting suicide by shooting herself in the back five times.

Big yikes

Seth "DUDE WEED LMAO" Rogen
Another kike on chomping block hahahaha

Jews in Hollywood have been getting crucified lately....

Weed won't save him now

>chomping block
Why

>if
LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU MOTHERFUCKER THIS WOMAN SHOWS TREMENDOUS BRAVERY SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THIS MONSTER WHO ONLY LIVES TO RAPE STRONG WOMEN

>hollywood is literally imploding
>they're eating eachother alive
best
timeline

They already did. The problem is whoever the fuck did, decided to impersonate Amanda Bynes.

get ready to get chomped kike

ROGEN THE MOLESTOR

IT'S A MEME, YA DIP.

Notice how they're only going after the fat/ugly guys. Chad wins again.

I've meant to say chopping but chomping sounds even better for you kikes

Affleck wasn't fat and ugly when he (they) supposedly harassed women.

>rich seth
>SETH RICH

Fake account

I think people are taking advantage of all this sexual harassment.
Any fat neckbeard can make an account with some random picture of a girl and target anyone they like.

DUDE RAPE LMAO

it's where you're fed to the Alien

>fuck hollywood bigwigs in order to get roles and network
>don't get roles and laughed out of hollywood because you're seen as a diva slut
>start rape accusations as a last ditch attempt to make money and be the centre of attention because of jealousy

Funny how these women sit on these rape accusation like they're fucking tabloid stories. If you got raped, where the fuck is the rape charge that you filed after it happened? Oh you didn't? Whys that? 99% of normal people would.

AT this point any female celeb who has a grudge against a male can just come out and accuse them of anything. And 99% of the population will believe it.

Has anyone done it for a female celebrity? Use a picture of some attractive dude and then "@JenniferLawrence remember when you got drunk and grabbed my cock? Told me to fuck you because you're famous?"

How could Rosenstein do something like this?

leftist ideologies imploding on itself

its fucking perfect
praise kek

only if they are or used to be hot, I mean no one's going to believe maggie gyllenhaal was ever molested

Twitter banned her already.

No one messes with the weed jew.

>praise kek

Thank God for 3rd wave feminism eroding Hollywood jewish nepotism. These dirty kikes will reap what they hath sown.

Ben Affcuck AND Seth Rojew going down? I haven't been this happy since Trump won.

>Sup Forums is now a twitter gossip drama board
seems like a good place to find some fag to suck my dick, any volunteers? must own a wig and a dress because i ain't gay!

literally who?

>virtue signaling lefty

Not even surprised

Clearly you don't understand how this system works. Affleck is going to be just fine.

ahahaha i fucking love this shit.

Purely cohencidence.

>mods deleting threads on this
really massages my inappropriates

No you dipshit. This needs to stay legitimate.

t. Polbaby still falseflagging with fake twitter handle

Saged

sincerely what did he mean by this? What leftist ideology?

It’s not true

>when virtue signalling backfires

it's a fake twitter u cunt

>Yikes
>Ugh
>My dude/guy
Words which inform me that the person using them has nothing important to say and can be disregarded.

Is this one of those ridiculous Sup Forums campaigns that no one cares about except other Sup Forums users? Where they pretend they are trolling the masses but it turns out all the retweeters and likes are from people with frogs and memes as their profile image?

It’s a fake Twitter from a poltard, stock image, less than an hour old, 10 tweets all about that Rogen thing where he attacked daddy trump and therefore must feel autistic magapede rage, you doofus

Yes.
>reeeeeee fakes news, but not if we do it ;)
That’s pol in a nutshell

>she will never look at you like that
Why live?

>when leftypol samefags

Could be, or it could be real.

I'd be hesitant to dismiss claims against someone like Seth. He's a criminal by federal law already.

What rhymes with YIKES?

>muh leftypol boogeyman
Fuck off magapede

Can I jump on twitter and say that brad pit touched my pee pee and get loads of sympathy points or do I have to be a woman?

>could be
It is
>could be real
No it couldn’t

Fuck off.

Soyboy rage!

>grabbing at my breasts
not a native speaker, but that grinds my gears
that can't be a proper use of that proposition

You can, you just have to use a stock image of a girl, like /tvpol/ op from did

I wonder if ooga-booyega had to diddle J.J. Abrams to be in Jew Wars: The Last Shekel

They deserve it for peddling that "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" bullshit, I only hope Seth fucks up and acknowledges it.

Reminder that you lost.

How do you know it's not?

What are Sup ForumsS comebacks always so lame?

It's not a comeback, it's a fact.

hollywood isn't full of normal people

Becaue it’s an hour old, the name is fake, and the picture is an advertising stock image or what you call those?
Because it’s a Sup Forumstard who only just made this account because Seth Rogen attacked daddy trump and his son?

Are you retarded? Or from /x/?

i honestly love this webm. goose is literally /ourguy/ lads.

It’s still a lame comeback

Women lying to get attention and look like a victim isn't leftist ideology. Its the majority of the tactics used by people on the left who are into social justice and internet feminist but it's not inherently leftist.

Because like the SJWs they claim to hate, they just regurgitate shit they've heard from somewhere else and rely on memes. Sup Forums used to have some really funny threads a few years ago but now I guess its gotten so big and so pathetic that seeing anything related to the board annoys me.

liberalism, sjw, hypocrisy of the central left which is becoming apparent to the average people.

praise kek is meme magic and it works so well

whats going on in this webm

Nothing to see here, goy

this

nice try seth

>not one attractive Sup Forums autist with a twitter that he uses frequently to accuse jlaw of molesting/groping him at a party

????

???????

we must surely have 1 goose on this board, right?

>dude wtf is this guy talking about
>wait where am i
>girl is looking at me, shit shit shit

I don't think that anyone who could prove that they've met JLaw would want this sorta attention

i really hope this is real and Seth Rogen gets done for it

he's not funny and his laugh sounds like someone trying to start a waterlogged harley davidson

A lot of these people were afraid that, if they talked, they wouldn't be able to get work.

Moloch BTFO

rly makes me think

And yet most of them didn't anyway. The producers just took what they want and laughed about it knowing they couldn't be touched.

wtf i love liberals now. i've been converted into a #shillforthehill

fake but I could totally see him doing that

Shit, they're all going down. Let it happen.

These retarded feminists spend years going after unfuckable losers like gamers and worshipped celebrities who wouldn't think twice about using these bitches as just another hole.

It's crazy, user.

i can´t tell who hates it the most to be there right no, him or harrison

>goose is married and still autistic

How

Kill yourself