Is Nathan just pretending to be awkward?

Is Nathan just pretending to be awkward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gx5KTJUyTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xOl6PO5t6gc
mega.nz/#!1bxjDYKB!beiNqOhbIsz7j_8FR5J-1Hz00hnyjojUhUX2Iqf74o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a famous multi-millionaire celebrity, what do you think?

I bet he's really awkward. Anyone who just shows up with finished material for a pitch probably means he's obsessed with his work, probably because it makes more sense for him to be commenting on society than living in it.

I think he just has an extremely dry sense of humor so that lends itself to awkwardness sometimes

If hes pretending hes deserves a goddamn emmy

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gx5KTJUyTQ

does this seem like an awkward man?

He does deserve one but I don't want him to get one cause that will bring in all the normie attention to the show

seeing him break is a glorious thing

youtube.com/watch?v=xOl6PO5t6gc

For you

>canadian content that my taxes paid for to create is blocked in canada
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He plays up his actual personality
So maybe he operates under at least 2 levels of irony

he looks so smart. don't kill me with your brain bro

I think he is a naturally awkward dude, but it funny and confident in himself to kinda own it.

The new one was actually kinda sad when they were all talking about their livelihoods being destroyed but I bet a lot of them did start working fulltime for Uber. Andy had made $900+ that week alone so I think he's gonna make it.

I fear the day this show makes it big

Part of why it’s so good is being able to introduce people to it with no background and people in the show not recognizing Nathan

the chili suit was kino

So what is he? A marketing guy? I remember watching his show and in commercials for it he'd be standing awkwardly not knowing what to do with his hands.

What a nerd. I bet I could beat him up.

Yes, he's an amazing actor in addition to being a certified super genius

He's a guy who graduated from one of Canada's top business schools, with really good grades. He uses his knowledge to help struggling small business owners make it in this competitive world.

Here's a shitty webrip of the Uber episode some user posted last night

mega.nz/#!1bxjDYKB!beiNqOhbIsz7j_8FR5J-1Hz00hnyjojUhUX2Iqf74o0

The uber episode was the first Nathan ep I've seen. Guy is pretty funny and the Chinese wedding was pretty great