Told my fiancé how good the first movie was so she took us to see it in IMAX

Told my fiancé how good the first movie was so she took us to see it in IMAX

She checked her phone every 20 minutes and sighed audibly with "wow this shit still isn't over"

After the movie was over she just stared at me for about 2 minutes and said "Really? Why did you want to see this stupid shit." "Oh my god so boring, 3 hours and nothing happened, never letting you pick out the movie again. That was so stupid."

Went to take a piss and everyone in there was saying "Did you understand anything that was going on?" "Not really, it was kinda stupid, all the cool parts were in the trailer"

Are they right Sup Forums, am I really that out of touch? Was this film shit? I thought it was impactful

Tried talking to my fiancé about the ending, if it's open ended or not, how sad it is for K to come all that way and not tell his father that he is his son, and then bleed out on the steps without them ever knowing, but he's strong so he can take it, the real meaning is in the very real human moment he achieved between father and daughter in an artificial world of fake emotional manipulation

Her response was "The lady with no eye said he's not his son, the memory girl just made up his memories so that he'd reunite her with her father, They just used Ryan gosling because he was a loser, either way that movie sucked"

Im conflicted about the movie now Sup Forums is everyone else right, is the movie bad? Am I trying too hard to like it because the first one was so good?

Wow good luck dealing with that for the rest of your life OP. I hope she's hot at least.

>this totally happened guys

>2017
>Caring about what women "think"

Really? You do realize women are only considered to be equal to men because kikes wanted fuck over western world? All scientific studies point to women being irrational and every way inferior to men. Do you care what your pets think or feel about things you find important?

i would literally cut off all communication with that ho

My question is what happened after because Goose still had the tracking device in his jacket right, so Jared Leto would know exactly where "the child" was at the end, and fulfill his evil plans of.... reproducing more replicants for slavery, something it appears he has already achieved

I don't know OP the more I think about the film the more retarded it seems

I saw it with my girlfriend. She left halfway through to get a chicken sandwich and a soda. She also had a terrible headache afterwards from the WOMMMP WOMMP soundtrack.
Does this mean the film doesn't appeal to women? Of course it does not, women don't care about what it means to be human. They just want to be entertained and not deafened.
There was nothing wrong with this movie, assuming you're a man.

You sound like a fucking robot.

Your kid will be half retarded now congratulations.

Was anyone else distracted by WWE superstar Dave Batista's wrestle mania cameo in the beginning?

I was distracted when Goose threw him into a suplex through the wall a la 2004 Hell in a Cell title match vs Mankind.

Congratulations! You've discovered that most people are either below average or don't go to theaters to think. They just want to zone out.

My advice to you is to not get married. If she didn't get anything from that movie then you should be worried about how stupid or emotionally stunted your future children with her will be.

>Went to see this with gf
>Left the cinema screaming I WANTED TO WATCH "IT"
>Tried to explain the basic plot and themes of the movie to her
>Still said that it was boring and hard to follow
Why can't most women into any kind of sci-fi that isn't Star Wars or J J Star Trek?

>Batista
>Superstar

women live in the present. the future for a woman is getting old and ugly.

Well she's right about the ending

Definitely a guy movie, best part was the titties. Boy do I love some fat tits

my girlfriend and i got high and brought burritos. we both loved it and are seeing it again tonight..
: )

CELLS INTERLINKED

I tried to get my gf to see this movie and told her it had Ryan Gosling in it, and she didn't know who that was

She also doesn't know who Harrison Ford is

How do you not know who Harrison Ford is, even if you don't watch movies?

Literally everything Batista is in i think why doesn’t he Batista bomb everyone.

He was good in this though

My GF liked it but she rarely goes into deep discussion about why she enjoyed movies and whenever o have a conversation about themese and plots it's often one sided with my own insights. She rarely has her own or voices them in the least.

Think she just likes listening to me prattle on.

she sounds smarter than you desu. at least she's not a psued looking for validation on Sup Forums of all places.

Daily reminder that the average American is dumb and uneducated and that is the primary reason why this movie bombed.
Daily reminder that women are subhuman and you should never take them to see an intelligent movie.

Blade Runner 2049 borrows heavily from Gnostic themes, of course your average American peasant is not going to get it.

>how sad it is for K to come all that way and not tell his father that he is his son

You are dumb.

It was the underground resistance tracker, not leto's

>Go to see if with some friends
>They do the same thing
>I've got a big shit eating grin the entire time during the movie, thought it was awesome
>friends didn't understand shit and kept asking me to explain the movie afterwards

Recently i've been sticking to watching movies at home since this happens quite often. They thought the movie looked cool so we ended up going to see it. TLDR: 3 Hours is too long for normies

>Tried talking to my fiancé about the ending, if it's open ended or not, how sad it is for K to come all that way and not tell his father that he is his son
ahahaha are you retarded

why did the bored girl who was on her phone understand more of the plot than you?

Good sci-fi is introspective and make you question what means being human,the differences between real and imaginary and so on.
Good sci-fi is basically thought experiments, philosophy.
Women are too grounded and lack both imagination and curiosity, they can't appreciate something like that.

>Recently i've been sticking to watching movies at home
Just go at the cinema alone.
After starting doing it by choice and not because I can't go with people, I realized it's the best way to enjoy a movie and got over the anxiety I used to have the first times.

I don't get this. I used to see matinees alone all the time. I still do occasionally. It's a lot easier to see a movie if you don't have to schedule or plan.

Drop that brainlet thot,my man.

It's a good film. Not brilliant, not as good as/better than the original. As a matter of personal taste I didn't like it for trying to retcon plot twists into the original, having a bland and uninteresting villain, and for raising the stakes to an absurd degree ill-fitting of a noir-inspired universe. I also thought the visuals could have been a lot better.

While you're retarded for not getting the ending, your fiancé sounds like a class-A cunt. Good luck being married to that.

>tfw waifu loved original BR, and has no interest in watching this new fanfic
even a robot waifu can't compete

>"You newer models are happy scraping the SHIT because you've never walked for miles in this pit of danger."
took me out of the film a bit tbqh

I was young and feared that people would laugh at me for going to the movies alone.
Then I stopped caring

Sapper Morton becomes K's partner for the film as opposed to getting shot through the kidneys multiple times.

How much does this improve the film?

>Her response was "The lady with no eye said he's not his son, the memory girl just made up his memories so that he'd reunite her with her father, They just used Ryan gosling because he was a loser, either way that movie sucked"
Your gf is right and apparently brighter than 99% of this board.

>Are they right Sup Forums, am I really that out of touch? Was this film shit? I thought it was impactful

If anything she's out of touch, it had good critic score,and audience scores so most people seem to like it, well most people who watch a lot of movies and would vote on imdb or rotten tomatoes etc.

You let your holes talk to you that way? Get a grip user.

>It's sad for K to not tell him he's his son
He isn't his son pleb, the entire point is him learning he isn't special. Are you a retarded or something?

My Girlfriend loved it, sucks to suck man

I had this issue with my brothers fiancé. I’d try to show her good tv shows but she always wanted to watch those Chicago shows on NBC while looking at her phone. Then call everything my brother and I watched “dumb” Don’t really care for that lady I tells ya.

no, they are stupid...they would not have gotten blade runner in the 80's either

>register replicant baby birth
>register her as dead
>this somehow allows her to live and work inside the city with major contracts to huge mega corps

MAJOR PLOT HOLE

>took the day off to watch it in the morning alone
>girlfriend said she would have loved to take the day off work too to join me
>I just replied "yeah" then put her on mute

Your fiance is a fucking pleb. RUN

My nigga. I'm gonna toke up tomorrow night and do the same. I went with coworkers the first time and I didn't want to smell like weed and I didn't have dabs

My girlfriend thought the movie was good and smart but waaaaay too slow for her to ever watch it again.

I fucking loved it. Trying to convince her to see it again this weekend.

Why are women such absolute plebs

>My girlfriend thought the movie was good and smart but waaaaay too slow for her to ever watch it again.
Your gf is a semi-pleb, sorry

It's ok. She loved Max Max:Fury Road and Tron:Legacy. So 2 sequels out of my 3 favourite 80s movie is ok. Still have to get her to watch Big Trouble in Little China but I'm easing her slowly into it with some other Carpenter and Russell movies.

Thats... actually a pretty good point.

I too took my gf to see this movie, then we had sex and she let me put her penis in my ass.

Are you guys American?

Your woman has shit taste and so do you. Lemme know if you need help getting rid of the body

>Just watched a Movie. Did I like it, Sup Forums?

What did OP mean by this?

Did I misinterpret that entire bit?

Didn't he find out he was born, and also he saw on the records Rachel had a boy and a girl, and when he sees the memory girl she confirms his memory is authentic. K even hints at it when Decksrd says sometimes it's better to love as a stranger, and K says "Ok stranger"

Or is the emotion from the fact that he thought he had a father the entire time but at the end realized he didn't

2deep4me

If they are inferior then how are they are less prone to genetic diseases like sec linked chromosome disorders? Why do they live longer?

did you take a piss during the entire roborevolution scene? jesus christ how can one person be this retarded

Nah, we're fine. Doesn't matter if we're plebs. Don't know what kind of movies you like but I seriously hope it's not crap like The Turin Horse or Budda Collapsed Out of Shame.

Because they deal with less stress due to people like yourself wanting to defend them no matter how stupid they behave?

Not that guy but I took a piss when met up with the black child slave guy, what did I miss

I just saw this, it was good

Fuck your whore, don't take them outside.

Luv (Wallace) originally was tracking him using Joi's antennae, after she lost that when K destroyed it, she hacked into Lt. Joshi's computer to track him to Vegas

Wallace had neither of those things at the end of the movie, I'm sure the LAPD would track K down immediately anyways, but they'd have no idea about Deckerd hiding inside

Your fiance is a pleb
Get out while you can

Biologically speaking, men are genelets. Woman are chromostaceys, the proto-human.

I did actually

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Blade Runner 2049. The dialogue is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of AI research most of the exposition will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also K’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his lines, to realise that they’re not just thoughtful- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Blade Runner 2049 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in K's existential catchphrase “cells, interlinked,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Denis Villeneuve’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Blade Runner 2049 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Why do redditors like slow movies so much?

How could you marry someone that would check their phone during a movie?

>roborevolution scene as other user pointed out

Not to mention when they showed the two children, the genetic disease the girl died of was "Galatian's syndrome". Google Galatians disease and you get Galatians 4:13 from the bible which reads

"As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you"

She implanted the memories into the goose in order for him to do what she couldn't. She knew he would have the experience as a blade runner needed to do it and would eventually come upon something that would set him on the trail. She needed him to find her father and reunite them.

This is a fake story.

After some persuasion black guy lead Goose to the records room. Room was in the same industrial building the horse dream was in. The records for 2021 were completely missing and torn out from the book. Goose then wonders around and finds the horse that the person hid in his memory. The memory is proven to be real.

>chromostaceys