Arrested for hazing balls in college

>arrested for hazing balls in college
>rehab for alcoholism after Mad Men
How long until the harassment allegations come out?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not harassment if you're attractive

Never. All the people who sucked and fucked his giant dong did so completely willingly

>the virgin rape/sexual assault
>The chad ravish

and are packing kiebalsa

We may have to modify this

>ben affleck
>george clooney
You're a retard.

lol OP, good looking men never get harassment charges. everything they do to women is extremely invited.

>ben affleck
he got old and has bitch tits from all the steroids.
>george clooney
again, well past his prime. age has turned him into a Pakistani cab driver.

How do kids die of alcohol poisoning at fraternity parties? Like just stop drinking, and if someone forces you to, tell them to fuck off. Getting accepted by your peers is far less worth it than fucking dying lmao

>implying you can be harassed by the Hamm
I'm completely straight and if he spent a few mins talking with sales pitch voice I'd let him wreck my boipucci

nobody dies from that? what are u on abt

it takes some time for alcohol to get into the system so if you drink a lot fast you don't notice it. they're probably thinking "well i'm still standing so i can drink more".
MEANWHILE NO ONE DIES FROM DA HERB YOU KNOW IM TALKING ABOUT THAT WEED FREE THE PLANT ALREADY OPEN YOUR EYES REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES

A student at LSU pledging a fraternity died from alcohol poisoning a month ago. Many such cases

>Getting accepted by your peers is far less worth it than fucking dying lmao
4 years of that lifestyle (plus implicitly being a Chad since they only let in their own kind) is arguably more valuable than 70 years as a beta loser. Back then fraternities were the real deal. Nowadays they are pozzed and full of ugly faggots.

You won't get 70 years of being a "beta loser" when you die from alcohol poisoning in the name of peer pressure

dude had almost 5% blood alcohol content

not 5%, but .496

Is that good or bad

Bet he harassed her off-camera.

He really was a Mad Man.

Holy shit.. So nearly 50%

Amazing news if you are a vampire that escaped from rehab.

Yeah but who wouldn't

0.5%

XD

Thank god

Doesn't 0.496 = 49.6%

they think they have the potential for a Chad lifestyle even though their bodies are weak and genetically beta. but they think they can do it. it's the same reason people traffick drugs in places like Singapore where it carries a death sentence. people will risk death for a better life.

Not in this case. BAC isn't like batting average.

.496% = 0.00496
.5% = .005%

Oh yeah forgot BAC is in terms of %

You don't know women my friend.
I once rejected a bitch because I knew that she was a slut so she started spreading rumors around that I have a small dick.

Once they are scorned they turn into parasitic self destruction bombs.
It might also just be part of their nature.

>most of the people she worked with hated her
>she's gross IRL

>jon use to be a highschool teacher before he tried to do hollywood

Staff faculty must have been confused as to why every girl's seat was wet after jon's classes.

It's only rape if they're unattractive.

they had this line in the show mad men

i'd much rather faye miller or megan

Huh, the same thing happened to my friend when he and his girlfriend broke up after 2 years, she spread a really nasty rumor campaign around campus about him having a small dick.

hazing balls?

That doesn't mean 0.5% of alcohol is in his blood, it's 0.5% alcohol per 100mL of blood. It's still a fuckload and can be dangerous but I've seen much higher.

>Hey goys, I mean guys, see there's more than just jews in Hollywood! Hollywood is only 95% jewish! Forget about Weinstein!
rinse and repeat for the duration of the weekend

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

?