Why does this nearly benign merchant attract so much irrational hatred...

Why does this nearly benign merchant attract so much irrational hatred? Is it because she's a fence sitter and doesn't adopt hardline leftist views? Is it because of the false sexism accusations she made? I just can never quite wrap my mind around it. Her shit can actually be funny and biting at times meanwhile Schumer is paraded around as a goddess that can do no wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlwh5x9eHBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sarah silverman
>doesn't adopt hardline leftist views
what planet u live on
or what you smoke budd?

one hand she mad jokes that could be seen as racist, sexist and all that, and on the other hand she accuses people of being just that for making similar jokes
she is a leftist hypocrite and she hasn't been funny in a long time

I, for one, think she's great

Do jewesses just piss and shit into their panties, or is it just her?

giv jew gf

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

based giv poster

It's because she just isn't funny.

>46 years old
How can wh*te women even compete?

>It's because she just isn't funny.

Are you implying Amy Schumer is?

No, but this post isn't about Amy Schumer, is it?

>meanwhile Schumer is paraded around as a goddess that can do no wrong.

In her material she doesn't. I can't speak to her twitter.

Not by anyone around here.

But back to the main subject... name anything Silverman has written herself that's even slightly funny?

I could put up with the whining, and the sense of entitlement, if only she were slightly funny.

She doesn't inspire a lot of belly laughs but her jokes can be serviceable to great. We Are Miracles I'd argue was her best special but what confuses me the most about the hatred is she pioneered a lot of jokes and styles of delivery that other comedians take and run their whole career with and somehow they are "funny." And I'm not just talking about Sup Forums. There seems to be irrational hatred since her resurgence in the 00s when there are literally far worse comics out there.

I get it, you want to fuck her.

But I've never found any of her work to be any good. Her TV show was awful, her specials were preachy, and again, her jokes weren't funny.

You talk of others who "copied" her delivery... and if they were popular, it was probably because their jokes were funny while hers aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlwh5x9eHBM

She really turned me on playing a dirty whore.

>I get it, you want to fuck her.
Nope.

>Her TV show was awful,
Agreed.

>her specials were preachy
I haven't seen her netflix one but this is fucking false. She doesn't get preachy at all.

>her jokes weren't funny
You keep saying this but humor is not some super abstract thing that can't easily be quantified. It's not like beauty. I could write an entire book on why Jeff Dunham isn't funny.

Wh*te "women" can't even keep your beverages cold in an apposite compartment

>hardline leftist views
There's no hard line leftist views in america, what you call left in your country is considered right wing in mine.

>tfw it's the opposite for me
I'm a leftie guy but in America I'd be a nazi

haha epic post OP, you're so clever

How bored were you that you made a post that incongruent?

I don't know what I'd be considered in america, we're really far left but we don't have internet level SJW bullshit or political correctness.

she has this thing about piss. having been a bedwetter until the age of 15 and what not.

I was a bed wetter til I was 14.

Because she's a typical Jewish hypocrite with the usual contempt for gentiles.

ask Ted Danson about her footjorbs

See is right though, alt-left and alt-right are made up terms used to further divide the population. The alt-left violence is in fact just your usual antifa violence, did she have to spell this out for you?

>Hates white people
>Talks a load of Leftist shit that has no bearing in reality
>Look at me I'm Jewish wiv a special vagina!

Y dun peepul like her?

>WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!

I had gf who was an occasional wetter well into her late teens. Shit happens.