What a great movie

What a great movie

A real human bean.

Well of course, you're only human. I hope you didn't watch the trailer because it makes it out to be fast and furious fucking 17

CELLS INTERLINKED

Now complete the trilogy.

It's why I watched it actually.
I tend not to watch trailers anymore.

trailers are great if you want to watch the movie in 3 minutes.

it goes
Boss baby -> Baby driver -> Drive

Shut up, meming pleb. Ever wonder why Gosling's character wears a scorpion jacket? It's the same reason Melville's characters don't go outside without their fedora.

DISTINCT

after that it's blade runner 2049

Drive, Blade Runner 2049...

whats the third movie in Ryan Gosling's autism trilogy?

actually gave me a chuckle , have a (you)

>forgetting Only God Forgives
Wanna fight?

thanks!

Wish-fulfillment fantasy designed to sell to Aspies

Only God Forgives was a pile of garbage though

What's the the 3rd GOOD movie in Ryans autism trilogy?

Is gossling /ourguy/?

La La Land

A place beyond the pines?

That's a great movie.

It's easy to tell who is from Sup Forums, just ask them if they think it's a bad movie.

he was a cool outlaw in place beyond the pines

Lars and the real girl

Drive is a transparent commercial exercize in pasting together supposedly cool elements from other films, which it doesn’t even do a remotely good job of. Drive imports most of its “cool” elements from superior films, but those elements simply don’t work when plucked away from the originals. Why? Because unlike those classics, Drive lacks a central premise. There’s no purpose in this film other than to imitate.

The expressionless stares in Drive are too frequent and too long. Occasionally they’re broken with a cheesy smile, at which point what little tough guy credibility Gosling had built up goes out the window.

Even with a seasoned action star in the lead role Drive would be an awful film, but it’s even worse for the fact that Gosling is not a convincing action hero. He’s got muscle, but he’s far too boyish in the face for this kind of role. His version of the tough guy stare is more akin to the timid Cameron character in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

I’ve also been reading quite a bit about Drive being stylish. Well, that’s true if you like meaningless MTV pop videos. Excessive slow motion, depth of field and long supposedly meaningful stares aren’t style. They’re today’s fads ported in from tv commercial aesthetics.

Have people ever watched the classic films Drive lifted it’s cut and paste ideas from? Or has the market become so saturated with garbage that this half-baked effort actually seems good by comparison?

Can't agree with that statement. Gosling's character didn't work for me, I don't know whether it was his acting or writing but I just didn't buy it. 20 seconds long shots focused on his smirk didn't help either.

I tend to not enjoy stories with badass male rescuing a qt3.14 so there's that. Soundtrack was good tho

Also, first 10 minutes were kino af.

Overall a 5/10

Lars and the real girl
Drive
BR2049

The ESSENTIAL Goosekino

But where do I go from here?

The trilogy won't be complete until Goshawk finds another role where he bleeds out.

>three dvd box set
>real hero collection

>Only God Forgives was a pile of garbage though

Literally just ended watching it literally seconds ago.

>It's why I watched it actually.
Same here actually.

How do I become a real human bean?

It's the best movie I'd never recommend to anybody

Is this a bait thread? How were there so many people that hadn't seen Drive?

It's one of Sup Forumss essential must kino. Always listen to Sup Forums

Reminder that Drive sucked dick and the PAST was the only saving grace.

*OST

stupid autocorrect

your subconscious made that typo intentionally. your past was your only savingg race because back then you thought drive was kino, or by saying this you made a huge mistake and youre in plebland now

repent and accept driver into your heart

I accept Driver but I also accept that the movie was mediocre. It could have been a 10/10 if done better.

Post Drive memes pls

This.

post official posters

Could heir be anyone more Sup Forums than the goose?