Tarantino Statement about Harvey Weinstein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU
hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-sex-abuse-film-an-open-secret-released-online-first-time-1048706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I had no idea... been working in Hollywood for decades, with tons of actresses, had no idea...

What a fucking maggot

*Give me a few days to contact the studio and my manager so they can tell me what to say about Harvey without pissing off the jew overlords or the normies that expect me to condemn him
ftfy

spbp

Quentin is such an autist he probably never knew much, while Harvey listened to him drone on about 70s movies.

Oh good I was waiting for Quentin Tarantino to comment on this ongoing story
- Nobody

Do you know everything your friends get up to?

tarantino's casting footlocker

Uh, it wasn't exactly hidden. Tarantino knew.

kek

gayasstino probably raped his fair share of black male actors too

I wouldn't be surprised if he's the monster that victimized /ourguy/ Terry Crews

p much this

"You know, it's like an exploitation flick, where some creepy, fat, Fagin producer sleazes over these, like, hot, actresses, like, super hot...and he's this crazy dark fetishist, and he takes pictures...pictures of their feet...pictures of their feet to send to...send to his friend...who's kind of into feet, you know?"

>trade sex for roles
>RAPE

can someone explain this

the alternative would be to condemn him right now and not mentioning the friendship

>HAHA! Harvey is such a rascal! I am sure these girls and he someday will laugh about this story while having some drinks.

Unu rapeo @ 3:17

nailed it

It is the lack of a better word.
It is still imoral and should provoke reaction from media and public.

This
Tarantino acting like he didn't know is fucking hilarious

This kek!!

>I need a few more days to process my pain, emotions, anger and memory and then I will speak publicly about it.

Why are men in Hollywood such emotional cuck faggots?

>Why are men in Hollywood such emotional cuck faggots?

They're not, they're alpha sharks who fuck and snort coke like it's going out of style. They only pretend to be sensitive in public twitter statements because that's the media climate they have to pander to right now.

lol. There is no way he wrote that.

Also;

>Tarantino himself is a creep

>He was friends with Harvey - literally everyone knew he was a creep

>He was friends with Rodriguez, another creep

>He was friends with Eli Roth a world class creep

>They were all friends with Harry Knowles, super creep, well known

>They gravitated around the Alamo Drafthouse, run by rapists and rape enablers

lel.

Hows dem feet.

Shove this video up your ass, Quint
>>REAL ANONS KNOW YOU AND EMMA WATSON BOTH KNEW. Did you watch him fuck Mila Kunis?
youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU

Pretty much. If I was dating a girl who one of my friends and bosses jacked off onto, I would have heard about it.

I especially would have asked if literally everyone else in my workplace knew and talked about it.

It's a moot point anyway - since Rose McGowan told both him and Robert Rodriguez.

My names buck

Reminder Tarantino and Clooney fucked through the entire mexican stripper cast in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Rape = Sex + Power

(not even joking - this is LAW in Sweden and a popular concept among liberals and feminists).

It was literally one of the sexual assault charges Assange faced. He used his position of power and status to "lure" a woman into having sex with him.

One of the girls is Mira Sorvino who qt almost married. He knew.

That's such blatantly obvious, fake P.R. speak that it comes across like a joke.

Jabba The Hutt raped like Saddam's sons and Q.T. and Oliver Stone knew that shit and grabbed many a hooter, bet your farmz on it.

If Quentin knew, Rose McGowan would be spraying all over him right now

>male power = money and connections
>if a woman fucks a man for his money and connections he is raping her
>female power = vagina
>if a man fucks a woman because he wants to fuck her she is raping him (?????)
IT JUST MAKES SENSE

>>dubs, do they matter here?

I'm fucking dead

There is a word for it, "exploitation".

There is a significant difference between forcing someone to have sex with you and forcing someone to choose between sex with you and an uncertain career. It's nasty, but it's not the same as rape, and calling it rape does nothing except trivialise actual rape.

add matt damon's face on C3PO and affleck's on the dickhead alien

> where some creepy, fat, Fagin producer
philip seymour hoffman missed the role of a life time

Now we know why people with horrible acting skills were getting so much money with garbage work. J Law's acting is like watching old people fuck.

Anthony Bordain only grew a pair after Harvey "Harvey'd" his bitch

Tarantino is just scrambling to make sure all the women whose feet he jacked off on are paid off and quiet. He's a dirty perv but at least he's not rapey.
But the odds of this guy in particular not knowing what was going on with Weinstein are slim to none.

>>It was literally one of the sexual assault charges Assange faced. He used his position of power and status to "lure" a woman into having sex with him.
You are so full of shit, it was because he didn't wear a condom

Ehh she's not as terrible as people here make her out to be. You hate her just to hate her.

I know Tarantino, he told me that of course he heard the rumours about harvey's behaviour but 1 he had no idea he raped anyone (and in fact he didn't) and 2 he thinks that harvey is ultimately being framed

Truly a fucking faggot. This is the tipping point bois, goddamn am I comfy.

Tarantino is another sicko

Rapist as well.

Dont believe the Illuminati memes, they dont kill and rape children most of them, but they do fuck teens on the regular.

who gives a shit, the bullshit men spew to try to impress a load of trashy liberal women is astounding

no, but I had a general idea of what Harvey Weinstein was up to and I've never even met him

I said ONE of the charges.

The condom removal (stealthing) was another one.

The others were:

>(c) the accused induces the complainant to engage in the activity by abusing a position of trust, power or authority

>e) the complainant, having consented to engage in sexual activity, expresses, by words or conduct, a lack of agreement to continue to engage in the activity.

Inb4 the same thing happens to him as it happened to Ben, he posts saying he's surprised and disgusted, and the next day he's the target of the same thing.

He's defnitely done the same thing.

Same shit happened to Oliver Stone (his one was hilarious).

fpbp, but tarantino is a cuck so shouldnt expect anything less

sane response: drag it out without really saying anything

the fucking bat-shit insane media have been going after people for "refusing to disavowal" fuck that shit... thats a double negative

its got to a point where unless you aren't screaming RAPIST like a feminist at the top of your lungs you are inherently a bad person

fucking liberals
fucking thought crime

>implying he isn't in on it too

lmao this

I can imagine Tarantino on the phone blabbering about blaxploiation bullshit and Django while Harvey says "uhuh" and harrasses a black girl

It was much more than that

>mfw just rewatched those
My favorites of his, I'm a pleb who likes action movies sue me.

>that vid

I don't give a fuck about Weinstein but i'm looking forward to the day Meryl Streep will get BTFO'd.

hope tarantula gets publicly crucified for making such shit flicks desu

t. lefty jew

>and memory

Whoops. Like all of his writing, this needed at least one more draft. Why memory, Quentin? Why is your memory part of this story? Something to share? "Memories" plural would have sounded less dubious.

So glad that the legacy of the pretend indies who worked for a Disney-owned company and never even got final cut is being desroyed.

Did you even read what he said, you autistic bitch?

it read like a falseflag post, anyone who believes what he believes is glad weinstein and co. are crumbling.

>literally an open secret that is joked about in their own movies and shows
>oh wow I can't believe this happened, I knew him for 25 years and he never gave me the idea he was evil
hmmm

>I need to consult with my lawyers before saying anything that may incriminate me, so i'll say something in a few days.

I don't buy that Tarantino did not knew. He's lying.

How did we knew, us the Sup Forums nerds from our couches in our basements and he did not? How is this even considered possible? The rumors were there since the nineties. Nobody told him? ever? no one ever alluded about Harvey's now legendary casting methods? Not once?

He traveled the world over several time with him for every single movie he ever put out there, did all the major festivals, Cannes is fucking colossal orgy behind the scenes but no he did not knew?

They're all guilty, all of them, the females, the men, all of them. It's insulting our intelligence to pretend ignorance from the top of Hollywood's pyramid of power. They all knew, they all did it, they all hide it.
Hypocrites all of them.

His statement literally says "memory"...he's going to pull the "I can't recall. Sorry."

nice reddit spacing

>Process my pain

Hmmm,,,,interesting.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-sex-abuse-film-an-open-secret-released-online-first-time-1048706

Much of the movie focuses on the now-defunct Digital Entertainment Network, which sprung up around the turn of the century when Hollywood was still trying to figure out the internet. The company, known as DEN, generated lots of buzz and attracted some high-profile investors, including congressman-turned movie producer Michael Huffington; film and music mogul David Geffen; and Bryan Singer, the director of two X-Men movies.

DEN was a producer of five-minute videos for web consumption, but it's best remembered today for hosting wild parties with drugs, alcohol and underage boys at a mansion owned by its founder, Marc Collins-Rector, now a registered sex offender.

Singer, who was alleged to be at some of the parties, was sued — along with former Disney executive David Neuman, TV executive Garth Ancier and producer Gary Goddard — by Michael Egan III, who alleged they abused him.

HARVEY!!! mmmmm, what's goin on here?

This is everyone's response though. People are trying to save face atm, from Streep to Tarantino.