So can any woman just make claims about someone in the film industry and ruin their careers without any evidence now...

So can any woman just make claims about someone in the film industry and ruin their careers without any evidence now? Is it officially open season on men?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's time we go back to ancient times and ban women from acting.

>So can any woman just make claims about someone in the film industry and ruin their careers without any evidence now?
yes

Men have always been terrible and awful people. Women just tolerated it because men usually have influence and power. Now they have a platform to call men out on their constant bullshit and lesser men pout about sluts on the internet.

desu giving women any rights at all was a mistake

>women are being objectified, assaulted, and even raped
>men are the real victims in all this

Women were a mistake.

>Men have always been terrible and awful people.
catlady detected

I'm starting to agree. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Ya know, the basis of the entire justice system.

Piece of shit no one will miss detected.

Highly intelligent take

2017: The year of sexual harassments

Feels like that one year where everyone came out as a sex addict

This is who he asked for anal

How drunk was he?

>hey guys those whores are lying about getting raped for attention man fuck those whores oh fuck whats wrong with a little rape i wish i could rape em too.. i bet they secretly want it bro.. i bet they cum everytim they get raped i wanna rape bruh

Good thing about this whole degeneracy imploding is, this is just the first step to end your kind altogether.

lol looks like I got it right

None of them were assaulted. It's all lies. At most, some kind of quid pro quo deal went on and are now stepping up to the plate because they can't get over the guilt of having given up their self-respect back then.

this desu

women get harassed, molested or raped. but they're the one in the wrong anyway

Better than looking at her face, I guess.

If it protects the pedos from being exposed then yes

ITT - Redit Invasion

Hi roastie

Listen and believe, you fucking Nazi.

Probably refused to greenlight one of her projects or something.

Good. Rape culture in Hollywood needs to end and rape apologists/enablers need to be shamed and humiliated

All this is making a lot of degenerates very afraid at the moment, and only for that reason im more than fine with it

>barely touch sidetit
>ASSAULT!! REEEEEEE!!!

>women and children get abused/killed/raped on a daily basis in developing countries
>silence

>some rich woman fucked her way into becoming rich, and now want to get attention by accusing possible perverts
>outrage / boycott

thanks 3rd wave feminism

kill yourself rape apologist

I'll add,

I may be a weenie. I may be a white knight cuck. But the law is on my side, a**holes, and you will ALL get your just deserts!!!

lotta triggered feminists in here
time to go back to tumblr, snowflakes

@88923237

nice b8, either you're a decent troll or a complete retard who should rethink his live

That looks like a nu-maled norm mcdonald.

Yes.

Shut up incel.

I don't think anybody is staying silent for those people in developing countries...celebs sponsor hundreds of charities

>women and children get abused/killed/raped on a daily basis in developing countries
>silence

There are hundreds and maybe thousands of NGOs dedicated solely to those very specific problems. What the fuck are you smoking?

How low do your flaps hang?

he is trying to deflect

Just look around Sup Forums. We're terrible.

It's been open season on men since third wave feminism became a thing.

You only see it now because the men are famous and powerful.

>Good. Rape culture in Hollywood needs to end
cant stop human nature by sending one fat jew to jail despite what you twitter feed makes you believe

>rape apologists/enablers need to be shamed and humiliated
you really came to the wrong place to preach your liberal puke

ah yes, you mean those celebrities that advocate for open borders and live in gated communites, or those who want to warn us about climate change while owning 3 yachts and 4 private jet.

i'll give you a little tip from the world of marketing, nobody gives a shit about the poor or the unfortunate, they do it out of self promotion, that's why you see these retarded flag filters after every terror attack. "sponsoring" / "donating" to a charity is basically the same as driving a expensive car or drinking starbucks coffee, it is purely prestige

>Ben Affleck
>This guy
>Clooney now too

What gives? Sup Forums told me only Jews sexually harrass

t.roastie

his career deserves to be ruined for that incredibly faggy outfit, haircut, and stance. this is like an embarrassing /fa/ picture but he's a middle aged man

>Men rape, murder and steal from children, women and other men in shithole countries
>Men do all the same in 1st world countries, but they also sexually harass women at all levels of power
>Women are what is wrong with the picture, they need less rights

You men are insufferable. No wonder more and more of you change over to women. You don't want to be associated with your kind.

>There are hundreds and maybe thousands of NGOs dedicated solely to those very specific problems.

yet nobody in the public cares a little bit about it, but instead focuses on "another wacky thing said by Trump"

>Sup Forums told me only Jews sexually harrass

Citation, please

>in the film industry

Too narrow

They can do this in ANY work industry and it will ruin their careers.
The birth of the Human Resorces department, coupled with the fact that women simply don't know how to handle bantz in the workplace has made the work environment completely hostile to men.

Think about it...it's now considered good practice to keep your office door open when you're having a 1 on 1 meeting with a woman because of the CHANCE that she could say you tried to sexually assault her. What a fucked up mindset to have to be in honestly.

So much falseflag ITT

That only solves half the problem

>haha rape is an imaginary problem.
>Let's require 2 eyewitnesses for each rape allegation

You wouldn't last a day in charge of a community's security

men truly are the real victims in all of this

>in charge of a community's security
Is this actually a thing in Burgerland?

I'm not saying rape isn't s problem. But what the fuck happened to due process?

It seems women can just call rape to benefit socially and maybe even financially. Rape has been trivialized by the SJWs.

Please show me where I advocated rape? I'm asking for proof, you master b8er

>obvious homosexual man sexual assaulted a woman

Suuuuuuure

>Is it officially open season on LEFTIST men?
Yes it is and it's beautiful. No one devours their own better than the Left.

hahah, 'repeated sexual advances now equals rape'.

It's call female privilege. You know an actually real life proven to be true privilege.

consent should be irrelevant as a concept. A woman should not be given the option of consent.

>"hey girl you're cute, wanna go out to dinner?"
>"RAPE"

What is false claim?
What is Statute of Limitations?

18 year old males are no different now they're like fucking babies. I nearly got fired for non-malicious banter

now? Did you just wake up for a 3 years coma or something?

>tfw work at home and have to meet girls
>conveniently placed security cameras all over it
they can't fuck with me my man

>the basis of the entire justice system.
only liberal societies.

>2017
>not getting a sexual harassment demand

>chi-raq
do people from chicago pretend this is an endearing nickname?

>being anti-rape is now liberal

Gotta love when the "us vs them" ideology gets taken to a new extreme

innocent until proven guilty has sadly never been applied to rape accusations

>Is it officially open season on men?
You mean jews. Funny how libshit commies suddenly care about (((white men))). Coincidence I'm sure.

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

there is no "innocent until proven guilty" on social media. this doesn't just go for sexual harassment either.

me on the right

do you think he diddled Ian McKellen?

>this shill posting the same links over and over

It's a terrible situation. There's no way to prove anyone did anything with these decade old accusations.

I pity victims of rape, I truly do. But I'm not sure our society will be better off if we make it so accusations are sufficient proof of guilt.

Innocent til proven guilty is crucial to our justice system. But currently it does not apply to actions outside the justice system.

The debate our society should be having is whether the court of public opinion should adopt an innocent til proven guilty standard, and if so, how?

>What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

their employer isnt a court of law you spastic faggot

12 Angry Men is a classic. Shouldn't everyone in Hollywood have watched it?

>Is it officially open season on men?
Is has been for years mate.

the court of public opinion is shaped by the media no one has an original thought anymore they're told what to think because they don't know how to think.

>The debate our society should be having is whether the court of public opinion should adopt an innocent til proven guilty standard, and if so, how?

are you 10 years old? honestly thats the dumbest shit

>itt toasty roasties buttmad that people call them out on their whoredom
Many such cases. Sad!

Not that user, but how is that stupid?

If we just devolve into an angry mob of witch hunters, our society will collapse. Social media just amplifies this damaging behavior, we should be promoting the use of social media responsibly.

wow this guy looks extremely beta. it's sad, 2017 seems to be the year when feminists go all out. it was a matter of time. soon there will be a law on the books against making eye contact with a woman without an official 8+/10 Looks Certification Card from the local Female Empowerment Division office.

Now remember to use the Pence Principle

>never meet a woman 1on1 unless she is officially your SO
>bring your wife to every dinner party, never go out for "fun friends din dins" with a single woman
>Never drink with a woman only non-alcoholic

Its the only way to survive anymore.

>Women just tolerated it because men usually have influence and power.

Employers know all about this shit.

Yeah! that is exactally what Weinstein did

Because you think theres anything to be done about social thought

>How can we make sure people dont come to their own opinions?!

You want to control peoples minds you freak

I'm the original guy. I don't want to control anyone's opinions. I would like people to come to rational conclusions through uncontrolled reasoning.

Hi Jeb

>whether the court of public opinion should adopt an innocent til proven guilty standard, and if so, how?

>how

how do you control the thoughts of people without controlling them friend?

>men abuse their power over women all throughout history
>women finally have a tiny voice to speak up against it and face serious consequences if they do
>bawwww, won't somebody think of the men

Good lord, you're such fucking babies. Women wouldn't have a leg to stand on if powerful men weren't so eager to sexually exploit people (men too) every chance they get.

but men and women are equal men don't have power over women!

being anti rape is being anti basic human nature, its a foolish cause to take up because it will never stop as long as humans live.

Women also wouldn't have a leg to stand on if men didn't put pussy on a pedestral, so be thankful roastie.