Ronan Farrow, Woody Allen's """son""" broke a huge story on how NBC helped cover up Weinstein's activity

Ronan Farrow, Woody Allen's """son""" broke a huge story on how NBC helped cover up Weinstein's activity

Is he finally the hero that Hollywood needed

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/Marianne_M_B/status/918886501420695552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That nigga is so obviously Sinatra's son that it's almost comical

fpbp
the eyes don't lie

Kek I can see it

He absolutely despises Allen, its clear he's on a vendetta against the Jew

What you don't see the resemblance

Came here to post this.

And it gets more apparent the older he gets.

Baby Frank is feisty!

he has his mother's eyes and nose and mouth and ears

he's still butthurt cause Woody replaced him with fresher meat

THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS

Woody picks them early on and molds them to his liking, the naughty little jew

These pictures are unironically disturbing me.
God speed Ronan, keep fighting the good fight

Yeah there is no way Allen fathered a handsome, healthy son like that.

how do you mean almost comical? it's hysterical

>have a good one goy

There's 0% that that's Woody's son.

Frank Sinatra's was his dad

He and his crazy mother lied about being touched by Woody.
Is he really surprised nobody would take his "expose" seriously? Cry wolf some more, Ronan.

He rejects his mother's manipulations...

Woody is obviously a pedophile though, his mother went too far in places but she was acting for a just cause

... face in general, hair, eyes....

He's literally not a pedophile. I'll grant you his marriage is highly unusual, but she was neither underage nor his daughter (adopted or otherwise) during their courtship.
Mia is certifiably crazy and vengeful and has twisted their children against him.

>she was neither underage nor his daughter (adopted or otherwise)

He married the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow, the daughter she adopted with her first husband before she married Allen.
That's much more funny

Right, it's funny. It's weird. It's abnormal.
But it's not pedophilia.
Also, in contrast to lecherous perverts like Weinstien who use women and toss them aside, Allen has stayed with his wife throughout the years. They are apparently very much genuinely in love.

It's much more creepy than what Weinstein did. She was effectively his daughter.

He fucked her while she was underage, which is why she married her, dumbcuck.Or do you think they had sex for the first time on their wedding night?

>But it's not pedophilia.
one could argue it is a form of pedophilia to marry the adopted daughter of your wife you don't think?
Morally it's not exactly looking good, it's pretty damn fucked up beyond all recognition.

It's one thing to like his movies, but to defend this wedding? Aren't there better causes out there than this one to defend for you? Manson's apologists have a higher moral ground on you user.

Jesus this board sure is swarming with Jew apologists since this story broke

He can't take down his own "father" but he'll take down everyone else.

ITT: self-hating nu-males

>She was effectively his daughter.
He never lived with her, and never married her mother.

be better than your dad my lad
help us destroy these degenerates

>defending that pedo cuck motherfucker
What went so wrong in your life

what's going on in this thread?

>you can literally just buy a gf

Why hasn't anyone told me this

>NBC helped cover up
no way, i'm shocked

It's called """"""adoption"""""

>he'll never take a paternity test because if Woody Allen actually does end up being his father he'll kill himself

>grooms QT girls he legally owns to be his 3d waifus
Is Woody /ourjew/?

It was found out he wears contacts to bring out the blue

I have to give it to him, if you're going to be a lech he sure took a smart route about it

you just KNOW

How easy would adoption be for a 30 year old American single man with good income?

he actually made a pretty good pick, she kinda resembles him

>Wearing the same hat all these years

What, you want him to buy a new hat just because the bill is bent and there's tears all over? Oy vey.

>Not reading the filename
I think the implication there was that Woody's a smart guy for not wasting bucks on another hat.

>one could argue it is a form of pedophilia to marry the adopted daughter of your wife you don't think?
if the daughter was under 18 sure
but she wasn't so you categorically CANNOT argue the case

There used to be Sup Forums threads about this. I imagine actually looking at the adoption websites put more than a few on lists.

He openly dated a 16 year old and wrote a movie Manhattan about it.

literally exactly what a male child of Farrow and Sinatra would look like. No coincidence here.

Here is a quote form his movie love and death,
not sure why this is never mentioned, the 70's were a different planet
>"I had to live many years, and, after many trials and tribulations, I have come to the conclusion that the best thing [in life] is ... blonde 12-year-old girls. Two of them, whenever possible." (Woody Allen, Love and Death)

>

There's a lot of lines like that in a lot of his movies.

>which is why she married her, dumbcuck
>Why she married her

Getting too triggered to type, reddit?

What kind of a world do we live in where the teenage daughter looks like more of a threat than her middle aged dad?

Aryan dismantling the pervert jew power structure.

Leftwing pedophilia was huge globally back then, they saw it as sexual liberation of children. This article is a great read: spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

he's right though
imagine two developed 12yr old swedish girls, all pumped up and smelling of roses

Woody molested his 7 yr old sister.

Yet Hollyjew looks the other way and celebrates him, just like child rapist Polanski:

twitter.com/Marianne_M_B/status/918886501420695552

because the leftwing at that time (and still to some extent) were into pedophilia as sexual liberation or some bullshit excuse: spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html