Was Seinfeld the only sitcom to never have a 'dramatic' episode?

Was Seinfeld the only sitcom to never have a 'dramatic' episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HNK0Pez0Sb4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk3DjXKdVcY
youtube.com/watch?v=mtWwroe0_nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>george's wife dies
>not dramatic
the answer is yes

The very last part of the LA episode where Jerry apologizes to Kramer was the closest they got to a dramatic moment.

there was some dramatic moments in the first season

the elaine breakup was recent and both characters were emotional how the other was moving on

They confront some guy about his addiction in one episode.

youtu.be/HNK0Pez0Sb4

sitcom, not shitcom

KEK

Fuck, still watching through on the airport episode.

Damn.

>Was Seinfeld the only sitcom to never have a 'dramatic' episode?
No. The closest thing was when Elaine received her gift from Kramer, which was only like two minutes of a single episode.

When Dee has a baby

LOL, those jews were funny. They were just like me!

>mash chicken
>all in the senpai edith raep
>whos the boss tony reports the neighbor's illegal to ins

all very special episodes

Did you not watch the finale? It was effectively a shitty clip show reminding you of all the times they fucked over other people, then ends with them contemplating inside a fucking prison cell.

is there a single bad episode of seinfeld barring the finale?

some of season 1 is a little uneven but nothing I don't enjoy
season 8 & 9 did well to pick up after larry david left, there's no drop in quality til the very end
maybe the puerto rico day episode isn't that great

Suck him big again Jerry. And tie me up in the corner so I can watch.

The backwards India trip episode

oh christ i completely forgot about that one... SERENITY NOW

This isn't dramatic, this is hilarious.

The final isn't bad, first; second, I don't really like the first 2 seasons.

I'm not sure I'd say there's a bad episode in the entire run, but there are episodes I avoid.

There are only episodes that look bad in comparison to other episodes in the show. I wouldn't call any of them bad.

Did they ever actually specify if any of them where Jewish?

>I don't really like the first 2 seasons.
S2 is where things get good though
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk3DjXKdVcY

Jerry is outright stated to be Jewish and it is hinted that George's mother may be Jewish because she's a city slicker who hates German cars.

>posts in a thread
>never seen the show

his uncle steals watches and pens
you tell me

Do the redditors that come here really not know a jew when they see one? They stick out like a sore thumb. Jerry Seinfeld and Lady Gaga could be siblings.

George's family mentions having a Rabbi once. His father seems irreligious though

Kramer and Elaine both say they're not Jewish which matches up with their actors. Despite having Jewish ancestry Julia Louis-Dreyfus doesn't consider herself Jewish

I haven't seen it in a while and obviously I know Jerry himself is Jewish I was just wondering if his character on the show was. Still that's only one of the three main characters

It's too late everybody knows you're a fucking moron. Don't fucking post here again or I'm gonna get mad.

You were pretty late for that reply there

The part where Charlie cries after Devito fucks his waifu.

nice reading comprehension retard

I don't spend all my time refreshing a thread waiting for a reply like a fucking bitch boy

>ends with them contemplating inside a fucking prison cell.

It ended with them having the exact same conversation the series started with which suggested to me they had learned nothing and would continue their lives in the exact same manner

Its literally stated that George is catholic

Final season is the funniest season of Seinfeld.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtWwroe0_nc