What was the best Friday The 13th Movie?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyzJStkVC0U
youtube.com/watch?v=9poar6xnUlA&t=48s
youtu.be/xJ1Xh4RFT9I
youtube.com/watch?v=DupfUVoSd7A
youtube.com/watch?v=HltchTPbH5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NHLQLkFU-pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic unrelated you mean? surely you cannot be this retarded...

Part 3, not even close.

4 tied with Freddy vs Jason and Jason X

4, followed by 2 and 6.

Part 6 is almost always people's number 1 or 2 pick.

For me Part 4 and 6 are tied for best.

Remake. Any other answer is wrong and contrarian.

>Jason takes a cruise to New York with his graduating class.....pure bliss

Ronny Yu saved slasher flicks

The only one I've seen.

Unironically Jason X

I unironically enjoy Jason Takes Manhattan.
My favorites are 4, FvJ, and Jason X.
I've never seen part 5, or only seen it once way back when.

Darkest Side of Night is the GOAT slasher flick song.

Unironically my favorite.

yep, the scene were hes beating a girl in a sleeping bag with a girl in a sleeping bag had me in tears but then when that guy flew at him in space in the end. top 5 hardest ive ever laughed.

youtu.be/wyzJStkVC0U
Enjoy.

Aren't they all like actually really terrible

>That disappointment when you pictured Jason killing his way around new York City, and he pretty much only kills the people that were on the boat.

I imagined Jason slashing his way through time square and murdering an entire train fill of people, just for Jason to tunnel vision 4 people. He didn't even kill the thugs that threatened him, he just showed them his face and they ran away.

>he's never watched the Friday the Thirteenth series with his friends as part of their month long horror movie a day marathon

where can i catch up on some F13 kino online? do you guys download torrent to watch the movies?

fuck SyFy for not marathoning the movies today

Encore started playing them at like 9 in the morning, and amc is currently playing 9, 10, and Freddy vs Jason.

ah, wish i knew sooner.

>watching a television edit of the friday the 13th movies
for what purpose?

There'll be a day towards the end of the month when AMC will marathon them. They do it as part of their 13 Days of Halloween thing. You can catch all these, all the Nightmares, Child's Plays, and Halloweens.

Encore West coast is on 3 and still has 2 and the original to play yet.

Jason goes to hell on amc is almost over, but next is FvJ followed by 10.

the face reveal moment you are describing may be the worst moment in the entire franchise, was so cheesy and awful effects

I am doing a horror movie a day this month. Shit is fun as fuck!

>may be the worst moment in the entire franchise

Do you not remember how Jason takes Manhattan begins? A boat anchor got caught on some long underwater extension cord that electrecuted him back to life.

>13 Days of Halloween

I hate that channels do this.

Either show movies the entire month or don't. What's worse is that the movies they DO show tend to be crap.

It also sucks that TCM sparingly shows Horror throughout the month and then decides to show a full day of 'em on Halloween.

Claim your girl.

I've been doing it every October for the last decade. It's great fun.

Wtf how do I not remember this

>them saggy tits

Way to out your virginity.

the one with no nipels

i mean, the face was cornier

She was trash and she dies like a chump

They are objectively quite nice, grow up and educate yourself on what the genuine human body is

3 and 4, by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=9poar6xnUlA&t=48s

Then I'll change to best girl.

Oh baby
Obliterated my dick to this back in the day

Ginny from II or Chris from III, they're both so wholesome.

Dead or alive?

Dead, the old hobo in III picks up his eye.

>AMC Monsterfest used to run 24 hours a day for all of October
>Nothing to replace Monstervision

Young horror fans will never know the golden age of tv horror programming

gostream.is

Best girl best song best moves
youtu.be/xJ1Xh4RFT9I

the one where he's a sailor

>Monstervision
Monstervision with Billy Bob Thornton was the best, it was every Saturday night in tnt right? I just forget if it was Friday or Saturday.

never saw the movies besides freddy v jason as a kid. saw 4 posted on her a few times so i'm going to go watch it now.

Seriously what the fuck kind of dance is that? Were the 80s just retarded as fuck?

>Seriously what the fuck kind of dance is that?

The speed of the webm makes it look more awkward than it is, also they were listening to 80's rock music not something poppy or danceable.

Robin

Fucking this. The only reason to watch Part 5 is to see her dance.

>The only reason to watch Part 5
5 isn't that bad, everyone just has a bug up their ass because lol no Jason.

Crispin Glover was high as a kite when he was doing this scene.

>She will never dance like this on your dick

Why live?

It's not only that, the kills are pretty lame other than the chick getting killed by the hedge clippers.

>When he killed the black dude in the out house
>Shoved a road flare down a dudes throat
>Full throttle dirt bike decapitation
>Crushed that dudes skull with a leather strap

Yup, 5 sure had some lame ass kills.

I miss the 24/7 horrorthon of Octobers of old.

I literally watched the first film today. Why the fuck has no one ever mentioned that it doesn't even have Jason in it?
I've never fully watched a Friday the 13th film. I've only seen Snippets of them whenever my cousins were watching them.

Rank Jason themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=DupfUVoSd7A
youtube.com/watch?v=HltchTPbH5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NHLQLkFU-pE

Claim your kill!

1. Part II
2. Part VI
3. Part III
4. Part IV
5. Friday the 13th

The rest are pretty unremarkable. 8 has one cool song and not a single memorable leitmotif in the soundtrack, 7 has nothing, and 9 sounds like a PS1 game. X and FVJ are unremarkable, and I didn't even notice any music in the remake.

>7 has nothing
7 had some good music in it, there's one bit that I kept finding really unsettling. I don't remember if it was played through out the whole movie but I know they played it allot towards the end.

Always

Mine on the right.

I've honestly perfered Sandra
Just something about her

And Tommy was completely underutilized throughout the movie.

The gigantic underage tits, perhaps?

Yeah, he was pointless in part V. They should've gone with the whole "Tommy has taken up Jason's mantle" angle.

She looks like she would suck the soul out of your dick.

My favorite part in IV is when the hiker love interest for Tommy's sister is screaming, "He's killing me!" for a good while down in the basement with Jason. He'll never find his sister :(

She could probably suck the chrome off a tail-hitch.

And god damn those big natty tits.

The first four movies are all pretty solid in their own way. VI is the best of the remaining films for me, the others have reasons to enjoy them, but none hold up as better overall films.

Does anyone have maps for the general locations of the movies? I'm mostly curious as to how close the neighbors in 2 and 3 are in relation to the camp sights.

I think you were supposed to think Tommy was Jason. They played up how mentally screwed up Tommy was, he never really spoke, and had an over all fishy vibe surrounding him.

Plus he was no where to be seen when Jason started killing everyone in the house. That may also explain why tommy kept seeing Jason, to make you think he's haunted by the ghost of Jason.

Plus 5 never had the usual scene where Jason is awakened, he just showed up and started killing people.

I think you were supposed to think Tommy was acting as Jason, but poor story telling made it get lost in the shuffle.

The first 4 are pretty much a single entity. Fuck man, 2-4 take place over a single weekend.

They are highly entertaining movies.

Tommy body slammed that other dude at breakfast so bad that he may as well have been Jason.

Also the actual music playing was supposedly Back in Black by AC/DC, which fits his dance a bit better.

I miss the old days of horror hosts, now you can only find them on public broadcasting if you're lucky. Horror hosts were comfy as fuck.

Yeah, it's real easy to marathon through them. It's too bad the quality dropped off. The typical 90 minute run times also helps.

I still watch Svengoolie occasionally.

Why the fuck is horror a dead genre? It's so goddamn fun.

This is correct, a week or two ago I was watching Frankenstein on Sven ghoulie and that shit was just too fucking comfy.

6 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 2 > all the other ones

Quality was steadily increasing up until the 5th movie, then the 6th movie put the series back on track.

As much as I like 7, it really fumbled the basics. It had all the potential in the world to be a good horror movie, but it severely lacked in the tits and gore department. 8 was a decline into self parody (the bad kind, not like 6, which succeeded in establishing self-referential humor) and 9 was just a hot mess.

X and FvJ are pretty much comedies and the remake was lackluster.

Anybody watch the 7 hr Friday the 13th Documentary? it explains that a lot of the kills in part 5 were censored and were way gorier.

Part 5 is one of the more gory ones. It's a great movie even if lol no jason. One of my favorite F13 movies.

Link?

Part 5 has hardly any gore at all.

Yeah I heard about that. Wasn't Violets death originally she gets stabbed in the pussy?

they all suck

Only if you can watch it in 3D, otherwise its obnoxious how they constantly shove random things into the camera that clearly should be in 3D

I guess that explains

nigger

I agree for the most part. 7 was definitely a disappointment, but it's not a complete waste of time. Her father coming back to chain Jason to the bottom of the lake, similar to 6, was a lack luster way to end it.

Yeah, typed too fast and wasn't really thinking. I meant highest body count not most gory. I think 5 has one of the highest. I've had a little too much to drink

I want to love part 7, because of based Kane Hodder, cute psychic chick, and the (theoretically) good kills, but the cuts they make to the gore and nudity eviscerated the movie.